Danger

Yearbook (Sequel)

Luhan looked at the view in front of him. There were more than 100 people at the dance floor. People were dancing, some of them were just basically grinding at each others body and there were some lonely drunk people who were dancing alone.

Luhan looked at the drink on his hand. He hadn't even drink the half of it but his head was twirling around, making him nauseous.

“Ayo, let's party hoe!” Baekhyun said hugging, or more like attacking Luhan from the back, his breath was smelling like if he burped and someone lit a fire, it would burn.

“Charming.” Luhan said trying to breath from his mouth.

“Heyyy, you are not drinkiinnng!” Baekhyun said showing the drink on Luhan’s hand and knocking down the beer of some guy from his hand.

“Sorry for that, excuse my idiot friend.” Luhan said kindly not exactly looking at the latter.

“Yeah excuse me,”Baekhyun said leaning on the bar table Luhan was sitting at the moment “I have this ring on my hand now and i can't flirt.” Holding out his hand Baekhyun showed his ring to the guys face far too quickly the boy almost triped.

“But!” Baekhyun continued of course, making Luhan want to glare at him and roll his eyes at the same time. Sober Baekhyun was something but drunk Baekhyun? Boy he never wanted to talk about it.

“My friend over here,” much to Luhan’s surprise Baekhyun hold him from his shoulders and basically throw him to the guy “is single and ready to mingle!” he exclaimed happily. Although his eyebrows furrowed after a second.

“Or was it dingle? Im sure it was something with the rhyme. Anyways he is ready for the action! Still at the fields! And i'm going to marry the guy I've been dating since God knows when! It's been 6 years officially dammit! No one else, just him.” Baekhyun was practically crying now and the boy he hit, Luhan saw he had a ginger hair and beard probably a foreigner he thought and shrugged, was now sitting at the same table listening to Baekhyun’s bickering.

“I'm not even going to see other wieners!” Baekhyun said and throw his arms around Luhan. He patted his best friends back slightly afraid of the chance of him puking to his new jacket.

Luhan remembered why he wasn't going to drinking with his best friend for years now. When they first went to a bar they were the usual trio, including himself, Baek and Chanyeol, the only problem was they were just a bunch of 16 year old. Apparently Chanyeol knew the bodyguard from his neighbourhood and they let them in with a promise of getting out before midnight. They promised and when Baekhyun realized tequila shots tasted nice hell brake loose. The night ended with them having a really big fat check and no money, and that meant they had to flee. So they had to drag Baek outside while he was trying to play hide and seek and decided it was best for him to hide under his jacket and not move. So Chanyeol grabbed him bridal style and they ran away, almost getting beat up. And the fact that Baek had thrown to the gate while they were running didn't help. Chanyeol still insists the reason he moved out was because he never wanted to see the bodyguard again.

The second time included their dear friend and Luhan’s current boyfriend Oh fricking Sehun. This time Chanyeol put a 3 drink limit to Baekhyun and when he pouted and protested he ignored him which probably take all of his power to do so. Luhan loved Chanyeol dearly but he was spoiling Baek like a millionaire's only child, if not more. The night went smoothly just till they see some people from the school and Sehun tensed. Luhan remembered clearly how he take back his hand from Luhan's back and stepped closer to Chanyeol. It hurt him but Luhan didn't mind until some of those said friends came over said hello and one of the girls Luhan knew from school started to flirt with Sehun right in front of him. Sehun didn't look interested, he didn't even bat an eye to her side which was enough for Luhan at that time. When they left their side Luhan couldnt help but realize the girl was undressing Sehun with her eyes and whenever he looked somewhere near her she flipped her hair. Luhan wanted to break her head and flip it around his fingers. But he did nothing but enduring it, trying to keep up with the conversation.

The third time was when they won the same collage gain some friends, and definitely hit it off with Minhye, deciding to go to a club and celebrate both their friendship and mess around. Even though they met for like 1 or 2 months back then they were pretty straightforward to each other and to be honest both Baek and Luhan was glad they found someone as crazy as themselves, at least that's what Luhan thought. The night was a little bit blurry to Luhan, after his 5th shot and some weird blue drink some guy sent to their table he started to lose his . He remembered something about Minhye sending her to the guy who sent the drinks which ended up with one more round of shots from the guy and Luhan definitely was sure he was seeing blurry that time. He also remembered a girl offering to dance with him, which he accept. Much to his liking she was grabbing his and he remembered being uncomfortable, then there was a boy he danced and he remembered calling a few people from his phone, he remembered Min Hye, Baek and himself laughing crazily. Fortunately Yixing came, he closed their check, helped Minhye to throw up, managed to survive Baekhyun's talks and survived Luhan’s violent manners. Apparently he got violent whenever he drinked too much and much to his liking he dropped his phone to the floor, well to be more honest throw the phone to the floor before attacking the man who was trying to kiss Minhye forcefully. He didn't remember the rest and didn't exactly wanted to fill those holes up in his memories. The calls he did back then was still a mystery to him.

And this was the fourth time.

Luhan was working at the school for a month now. Baekhyun was engaged for a month and Min Hye. Well she was still MinHye.

She was coming from the dance floor to their table with a few drops of sweat coming down from her hair tips. One guy was coming after her like a puppy. Literally. He had brown hair brown eyes and a pink tongue coming out from his mouth while he sprints after her. When she reached the table the guy tried to talk with her and she hold out her hand at the air making him stop talking.

“Grown ups are talking. Go.” She said without looking at him and fixing her bra in front of them. The boy obligated and nod like a puppy.

“So.” she asked grabbing a drink from the table she obviously didn't care who it belong to. “Are you drunk enough to talk now?” She asked and gulped down the whole thing.

“Of course I am! So it all started with this stupid giant coming to me and saying he wants to move out with me! Like tha-”

“Shut up. We all know the story heck I'm even sure this carrot knows the story!” She burst out pointing her finger at the guy sitting next to Luhan. He nod like the other puppy and murmured under his breath, Luhan catched a few things like engaged not seeing weiner and weird.

“See? He knows.” Minhye said like she just proved her point.

Luhan had to admit Minhye was becoming even more gorgeous at time passes and he was like a man tamer if that's even a word. She just had any man she wanted and Luhan didn't have a clue how she was doing it.

“We are out of drinks.” Minhye said well more like stated the obvious.

“Didn't you hear me? We are out of drinks. Of you go.” Minhye said to the carrot and he looked shocked for a second then leave to table to get us drinks.

“You need to teach me that.” Luhan said in an awe and Minhye just flipped her hair. A few boys looked at her and one of them literally drooled.

“After being in relationships for so long and at it you started to learn a few stuff. Like boys are either afraid of strong women so they do what they want to get away from them or they are simply stupid so they just do whatever you say. You just need to order they will make them confused. You know, your kind is not so clever.” Minhye said and their drinks arrived. The waiter said a ginger man paid for him to drop the martinis over here.

“See? He is afraid so he did what I want to get rid of me but in fact,” she sipped from the martini and the olive while winking at her fans who watch her “we get rid of him and had free martinis!”

“Wow.” Baekhyun said and drinked the whole Martini at one go.

“So. Are your going to spill the beans now?” Minhye asked to Luhan.

Luhan sighed and looked at the Martini. He definitely wasn't that drunk to talk about that. He gulped down the whole thing and burped.

“Charming.” Minhye said and wait for Luhan to talk.

“Okay. I'm gonna say it.” Luhan tried to find the courage in himself and started to talk before sighing loudly.

“Im working at the school for a month now as you now.” He retorted thinking it's the best way to start his story. Both Baek and Minhye nod.

“So i went to school after mine ends and help the teacher out with the exams questions places to visit cleaning the art class organizing and stuff. And we leave after the school ends. Yet-” Luhan cut himself to drink one sip from his glass “Oh.fricking.weirdo.Sehun finds me everytime! He is there whenever i try to leave the school. The first time i was in a shock to even believe he was there for me but then why would he be there after school? To see his dad? Well maybe I thought but then he started to come towards to me and said he wants to talk with me. I refused and when he insisted I ran away?” Luhan said the last part as a question. He was still questioning himself about running away from Sehun while he only wants to talk and definitely need to hear his friends opinions about it too.

“Like literally or?” Baekhyun asked, sounding between confused and drunk.

“Literally. I ran away.” Luhan said slightly blushing.

“Keep going.” Minhye said without changing her poker face.

“And this kept happening for 1 month now. He says he wants to talk and I refuse. After the first week he kind of give up and I was relieved to not have to leave the school from the back doors but then the mother fu- ducker started to send flowers to the art class with some kid while we are at the class. Literally. In front of 30 teenage students I have to get some flower from some boy and the worst part is if i refuse to get them the boy starts to read the card aloud till i get it!” Luhan didn't want to sound so exasperated but he did.

“What did the cards say exactly?” Minhye asked still with her serious tone and poker face that didn't break.

“I don't know, things like your hair looks nice today or I liked your outfit but it always ends with ‘Meet me at the park’. It's driving me crazy I don't know what to do!” Luhan said and put his head on his hands.

“You should talk with him.” Minhye said and Luhan looked up so quick that he heard his neck.

“What!?”

“You heard me. You need to sort this out. Do you want him? Tell him so. You don't want him? Then tell him that. If he loves you he would obey and respect your choice, if he doesn't then kick him in his shin.” Minhye sipped from her drink or Baek’s drink for all Luhan cares.

“Who talked about love?” Luhan murmured. Sehun didn't love him, he was suspicious he even loved him while they were dating.

“Oh honey.” was all Minhye said and with that subject was closed.

After half an hour Luhan was more relaxed and they were laughing loudly, Baek was drinking away his worries and Luhan didn't even remember if he had one.

“Seriously? He looks like a bag of orange that's been left out outside for a week.” Baekhyun said looking at the redhead from before.

“Did your sarcasm hit the roof when you get drunk?” Minhye asked amused with Baek’s drunk behaviour.

“Think of his weine it must be looking like a little carrot.” Baekhyun said this time trying to get a good sight of the said man's shin.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING!” Luhan yelled to both of them but couldn't stop laughing.

“Well, there is only one way to learn.” Minhye said getting up and stretching her back.

“Are you sure you want to ride your way to Whoretown?” Luhan asked amused with the mood swings of his friend.

“Oh poor baby,” Minhye said caressing Luhan’s cheek “ I've never left there.” And with that she was gone.

“Actually I'm going to go to the toilet I think I might have diarrhea.” Baekhyun said getting up from his seat too.

“Are you sure it's not false alarm?” Luhan asked and hold out his hand for Baekhyun to take.

“Nope i'm pretty sure. Either way i'm not going to take the chance of ting my pants. I'm not that drunk.” Baekhyun said and when he gained his balance he smiled at Luhan.

“Doubt it.” Luhan answered.

“Oh, shut it.” was Baekhyun’s last words before he leave the table.

Luhan looked at his surroundings and realized it wasn't as fun as it was before without his friends. He decided to take a fresh air before they can come back.

Luhan felt the cold air brushing away his red hair making it look like he was electrified. He didn't care and started to walk. The bars front was as crowded as the inside so Luhan started to walk towards to the back of the bar. He was going to get in after 5 minutes at most anyway.

Luhan heard some noises coming but choose to ignore it, probably some teenagers were kissing or the stuff was taking out the trash. But he didn't see such kind of view in front of him when he stopped.

They were 3 builded men and they looked pretty drunk to Luhan considering the fact they were laughing at trash bin.

When Luhan was going to turn his back without they can notice he heard a cat's voice. He stopped immediately on his tracks and looked at the scene again this time coming closer.

They were not laughing at the trash bins but while all of them were open one of them was closed. One of them stepped forward and opened the trash bin to throw the beer in his hand quickly before closing the trash bins cover again.

Luhan was horrified with their act and boy was he furious.

“What the hell are you doing?” Luhan asked to the gang before his mind can understand what was happening.

“It's none of your business.” the one with the leather jacket said and the other two laughed again.

Luhan didn't wait for anything else to happen to leap forward to the trash bin and open its cover to see a black cat with huge eyes and tiny body. It hissed Luhan and when it was going to either attack Luhan or leave the trash bin one of the guys closed it again and pushed Luhan to the wall.

“You are monsters! What the hell are you doing with that kitten!” Luhan yelled ignoring he was outnumbered and his back hurt because of the sudden impact of the cold stone.

“Aww, emotional, are we?” the one with the leather jacket talked again.”But we will need another fun thing to play if you take our toy from us.” he slowly walked towards to Luhan and smirked at him.”Or would you like to be the toy?”

Luhan’s mind started to twirl around yet he didn't want to show them he was horrified or in need. He looked at the one with the leather jacket and tried to make his most hateful gaze he can manage at the moment. He hoped he didn't look like a angry bunny.

“Never even in your dreams you sick psycho!” Luhan spit out with hate.

“Oh but we will have fun with you, want it or not.” the guy said not loosing his smirk if it didn't grew wider.

“So I liked your jacket, I think it would suit my friend. Care to give it to me?”

Luhan felt hot in his face because of the sudden situation he found himself in. He hoped someone to open the back door and save him but he was all alone at the moment. He thought of screaming but who was going to hear him? The music was so loud back inside of the bar and in front of the bar was no different.

The guy started to come close to Luhan holding out his hand to Luhan's jacket.

“Okay! OKAY i will give it to you.” Luhan yelled and the guy stopped this time holding out his hand to Luhan so he can give the jacket to him.

Luhan took off his jacket slowly looking out his surroundings again. He decided left side was closer to him but the other guys were at the opposite side.

“Here!” Luhan yelled and throw his jacket to the man's face before running to the left side with all of his power.

“Catch him!” the man yelled and Luhan heard the quick footsteps coming after him. He turned a block and when he saw the street was empty and it didn't have any more turns Luhan decided to bend down next to a car and hide himself. Sure it would take them long to understand there was no way Luhan could ran away from them so quickly they would figure out Luhan was hiding somewhere. He just hoped they would be far away from him so he can ran away to the other side again and go back to the bar.

The footsteps started to slow down and he heard one of them swearing loudly.

Luhan looked at them from the mirror of the car, they were not running but still walking much to Luhan's pleasure. Luhan took the opportunity and started to back away slowly before running away with all of his might back to the bar. When he turned the same block again he was panting yet proud. He just ditched some big men who chase him dammit!

“Not so quickly.” Luhan heard someone say and felt a punch in his stomach. He couldn't breath for a moment and the guy with the leather jacket didn't give him a chance to stood up, he felt another punch on his back and Luhan was at the dirty ground with his face hitting the ground. He tried to tackle down the man with his hands but the guy stepped on his hand with his foot and Luhan let out a scream that didn't quite match the pain he was feeling, his pain was much more worse.

The guy take his foot on Luhan's hand and sighed loudly while Luhan felt his eyes prickling with tears.

“The guy kneeled down in front of Luhan to face him but Luhan refused to look at his face. The man hold Luhan’s hair and forced him to look at his face.

“Why didn't you just choose the simple way and give me the jacket?” he said sounding like a parent who scolds his child. “Now i will have to beat you up while we could have just have some fun.”

“What are you going to do to me?” Luhan asked his neck hurting with the force and his voice cracking with every breath he takes. He realized he was crying and sounded desperate.

“Let's see how it goes.” The man said and dropped Luhan's hair which caused him to almost hit his face to the ground again.

Luhan waited for a kick or anything else but couldn't feel anything. He tried to stop his loud sobbing to hear something and when he did he jolted up immediately.

“HOW. YOU. DARE. TO. TOUCH. HIM?”

Luhan was sure he was hearing the familiar voice but couldn't see properly because of the tears. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and looked at the blonde guy who was now punching the guy with the jacket with every word.

“Sehun?” Luhan asked with a tiny voice. He sounded so happy and surprised his eyes burning again while his tears build up.

Sehun turned his face to Luhan his eyes filled with hate and when he saw Luhan his eyes had a glimpse of sorrow and worry in it.

The guy pushed Sehun out of his way and tried to punch him while Sehun quickly dodge the punch and hit his shin with his knee and when the guy hit the floor he started to throw kicks at his ribs.

“Stop!” Luhan yelled after watching it for awhile. He wasn't going to sit there and watch Sehun beat up the guy.

“He doesn't deserve my mercy!” Sehun yelled and kicked the guy again.

When Luhan was going to yell at him again the other 2 showed up from the end of the street and Sehun saw them too. They exchanged gazes and Sehun talked without looking at Luhan.

“On a second thought,” Sehun said slowly backing away to where Luhan sits “run!” he yelled and Luhan obeyed immediately ignoring the pain.

They ran away from there and after they were sure they ditched them Sehun slowed down. Luhan was panting crazily and he sit on the nearest bank. Much to his pleasure Sehun come next to him and hold out his hand.

“No you can't sit there we have to look at your wounds.” Sehun said sounding worried and Luhan catched a glimpse of pity in his voice.

“I don't think I can walk at this state.” Luhan said embarrassed with the situation he was in.

“Then i will carry you.” Sehun said and before Luhan can argue back Sehun was opening his arms to him and hold Luhan in a bride carrying position, instead of trying to make his way out Luhan put his hands at the back of Sehun's neck to not fall.

Luhan felt relaxed and tired, his eyes were as heavy as his school bag and he was struggling to keep them open. Before he knows his vision blurred and his eyes closed down.

 

 

 

 

 

Is this a cliff hanger? I dont know but i hope you guys liked it tell me what you think and anticipate the next chapted it will be full of Hunhan so yeey :D

Comments are loved cared and hugged ^^

Till next time~