Chapter 3

Yearbook (Sequel)
"I still dont understand why we have to take Math classes, I mean I choose art just to not take Math class." Chanyeol was nagging again after math class.

"Well, in notes we use math to calculate the notes after all..." Luhan tried to explain but his voice was drained out too. He didnt like math in highschool and appareantely he was not into it now too.

"Oh, stop nagging Channie. Its not that so hard." Baekhyun said and smacked Chanyeols arm with his free hand. With the other one he was holding his pen, ready to write the notes when he found the perfect rythm in his head.

Chanyeol looked like he wanted to say something against Baekhyun but he shut his mouth immediately when he remembered how sensitive Baek was right now.

Luhan gave Chanyeol a resuring look to comfort him. After all Chanyeol had Baekhyun beside him to lecture him about math, Luhan had no one and he really didnt want to think about the math exams right now.

"Hey, where are you going? Its lunch time, arent you going to eat with us?" Baekhyun stopped walking and give Luhan a look that his mother gave him when something unexpected happens. Luhan showed his books immediately and lifted them up to show Baekhyun.

"Im going to the library, I couldnt find the book I was looking for my history project so Im going to try there. You guys can go without me, after the math class Im not that so hungry too, to be honest."

"Oh,okay than. See you tomorrow." Chanyeol said, understanding what Luhan was feeling right now, because he was feeling the same way.

Luhan waved at them and walked to the library. He had to do this homework by tuesday and it was already friday, so he didnt have that so much time to finish it. He walked in to the library and started to look for the book he needed for his homework.

Luhan went to the shelfs and lifted his hand to follow the books with his hand while reading their names. Since he controlled the book yesterday he was sure it was there. Actually he was going to take it home yesterday but since his bag was too full he decide he could take it today.

"Korean history 1850-1875, Korean history 1875-1900, Korean history 1925-1950, wait what?" 

Luhans long fingers stopped when he saw one book missing. He looked at the other books of the series and every other book was there except the one he needed, Korean history 1900-1925. He frowned and walked to the librarians desk. She was busy with her computer and Luhan had do cough a couple of times to gain her attention.

"Yes sweetie."She answered Luhan after hearing him. The woman was on her 50s and from what Luhan know she was in this university for almost 30 years now.  Whenever Luhan saw her she was always reading another book or playing maijhong from her computer. She would always smile to him whenever their eyes meet, she was a cute old lady in Luhans eyes. He wasnt sure about her name though so he decided to not call her by name.

"Uhm, I was looking for this book, Korean history 1900-1925. You know, its written by Yang Yamahato."

"Yes sweetie, I know that book. Are you sure its not there?" she asked.

"Yes, I looked everywhere but its not there."Luhan said and scratched his head while frowning. He didnt want to make the cute woman busy but he really needed that book.

"Then someone must have take it before you. Let me check it." She turned to her computer again and typed the books name.

Luhan looked at his watch, he didnt have any class after his math class so he was ready to stay in the library and finish his homework until 6pm. He didnt want to get late to the dinner as always of course. It was 2pm currently and probably Luhan had to stay a little bit more longer than he wants.

"Oh sweetie, it looks like someone take it this morning. You are late for only 2 hours to be honest, but I can show you another book than that. Actually its better than that one. Yamahato is a great researcher but he always writes things from his point of view and if you want to learn different stuff about the wars than you should check this book out. When I was a history student I used to use that one and do you want me to give you a secret?"

She leaned to Luhan a little bit and motioned him to do the same. Luhan leaned forward to hear her out.

"I kicked everyones with that book." She let out a small laugh like old grannies. Luhan smiled to her cuteness.

"Were you a history student? How come you become a librarian than?" Luhan asked, he was curious as always of course. She get off of her seat and started to walk. He was a lot more taller than her.

"I always liked reading and researching books but I found out not everyone was good at it like me so I decide I should help people who wants to learn like me. And Im around books and I can read books everytime I want so its the perfect job for me, dont you think?" She turned her face to Luhan and smiled again.

"The book is on the second shelf, with the green cover. If you have any questions just come and ask me, okay sweetie?" She waited for Luhans answer than returned to her place.

"Okay." Luhan bowed and smiled at her. He remembered he forget to ask her name again but decide he could ask it later so he walked to the shelf and grabbed the green book. It was a lot more heavier than the other book and he needed to hold it with both of his hands.

Luhan walked to his usual seat. He would have always sit the same desk, it was near to the window side but since there was a heater it was not cold in winter and when its summer since there was a window near him he would get fresh air from there. It was not close to the centre, which was causing the place to be more quiet than the other places so it was the pefect place for Luhan.

He stopped walking when he saw two girls gigling and talking while eating chips on HIS desk. One of them was holding a pencil and playing with her long wavy hair while the other one is telling her about something. Luhan noticed the girl who is talking right now with the blonde hair was in his history class. From what he remembers she was not a that so bright student, at least in history.

The one who is playing with her hair noticed Luhan standing in front of them and she whispered something to the blonde girl. The blonde one looked at Luhan and whispered something back to the other one.

Luhan decide to sit somewhere else and when he was going to walk back something stopped him. It was his desk after all, why would he walk away from his desk? He looked at the girls, the messy desk and the chips in front of them. Nope, he wasnt going to quit that so quickly. He started to walk to the desk and the girls looked at him with surprise when he stopped right in front of them and dropped his bag to the chair in front of him.

"Can I sit with you?" he asked and dropped the book to the desk without waiting for their answer.

"Yeah, of course." the one with the wavy hair answered, she was surprised but still started to clean the mess they created before and took her books to the side to open Luhan some place to study too.

"Arent we on the same history class?" the blonde girl asked when they finished cleaning up the mess. Well, she didnt do anything to be honest, the only thing she did was putting her book to the side.

"Yes." Luhan answered quickly. He really had no time to chitchat and he was already annoyed the fact that the girl was sitting in his place while he was sitting the opposite direction. It was really weird to sit like that to him after sitting to the right for so long.

"Are you here to finish you history homework?" She lifted her hand and tried to open the books face to look at its cover. Luhan was annoyed with her action but he didnt say anything about it.

"Yes."

"Oh! Me too! I forget to do it so I took this book to finish it, I guess we will have to stay late today huh?" She smiled at Luhan. Luhan smiled at her too, not that he wanted to smile he was just being polite. Then he looked at the book in front of her. 

Korean history 1900-1925

"You took that book?!" Luhan pointed at the book in front of her.  

"Uhm, this one? Yes I did." She lifted the book and it looked like she was confused because she was looking at the book like it was not that so important.

"I saw it today and I thought it could be usefull for later, I didnt even open it yet. Why, is it a good book?" she asked, curious.

"Yes, its a good one. I was going to take it but it looks like you take it before I can." 

"Than its bad for you, I took it before." she grinned happily and put the book to her purse before Luhan could say anything."Its mine for 4 days, I guess you can take it after that but Im not sure if it will be usefull than too." she smiled again and the wavy haired girl laughed with her.

Luhan smiled forcefully.

"I dont need that book anymore, actually to be honest I have a even better one, so thank you for your offer but I'll pass. Now, if you can be quiet that will be great, I need to finish this project. Thank you."

Luhan didnt wait for their answer again and started to look for the pages he needs. He didnt think about the girls and focused to finish his homework. Since the girls were either going to the campus or going out side to grab some coffee or so Luhan was usually alone. He was okay with it though. It was coming to 6.30 when he finished his homework. Luhan packed his stuff and grabbed the book from the desk. He went to the librarians desk and smiled before talking to her.

"Excuse me."

She turned her face to Luhan and smiled at him.

"Call me Yunhe noona sweeteie."

"Ah, okay Yunhe noona, can I take this book with me, just for 4 days?"

Luhan gave her one of his sweetest smiles. He knew he didnt need to do aegyo to get what he wants but the ajumha was just so cute he couldnt help but smile, she somewhat reminded him his grandmother.

"Hmm, okay but let me print this paper that says you took the book for 4 days and after you finish signing that you are free to take it with you." She smiled at him under her glasses and turned her face to her computer. After Luhan signed the paper with lots of warnings about not dropping the book or eating while reading and stuff he get out of the library. 

Luhan grabbed his phone and called his mother. While walking down to the campus area he saw a familiar car. A green wolkswagen. Luhan surprised a little bit but thought it could be a coincidence and didnt stop but something made him stop. The scratch was on the same place. And if he was remembering it right the plaka was the same too. Luhan started to walk near to the car trying to give it a better look.

"Yes honey?"

Luhan stopped when he heard the familiar sound.

"Oh,mom." Luhan frowned for a second but remembered he was calling his mother. He glanced at the car one more time but started to walk again.

 
 
 
 
 

"You are late idiot."

"Thats another way to say welcome home of course."

Kai opened the door to his brother and of course since he was hungry he was more sassier than ever.

"Dont spend time with talking, Im hungry, be quick." 

He left the door after saying that and went to the kitchen.

"Honey, dinner is ready just wash your hands and come to the table." Luhans mother yelled from the kitchen as always. Luhan always hated when his mother yelled at him from there or worse when she was angry she would "talk loudly" by herself. By her logic, she was not talking to Luhan but talking to herself and when Luhan answers back when she says something bad about him she would say "Im not talking to you, dont answer me!". Of course as always their fights would end with dinner or if its big with breakfast tomorrow.

"Okay mooom." Luhan yelled back while going to the bathroom to wash his hands.

He looked at the mirror in front of him when he finished washing his hands.

"Could it be?..."

He remembered the car again, and yes it was the same with 4 years ago. But what was he doing in his university?

When they were eating dinner Luhan was still thinking about the car. He couldnt bare it anymore and asked.

"Kai."

Kai lifted his head from his food and looked at his brother.

"Is the principal same? Oh Yoonjong?"

"Yes, its the same. Why? Wait, I dont care." Kai turned back to his food and didnt even look at his brothers side again.

After dinner Luhan went to his room and lyed to his bed after changing into his comfortable sweatpants. He put his headphones on and looked at the ceiling remembering the time he crashed his, well Sehuns, bike to principals car. He let out a laugh when he remembered it again.

 
 
 
 

"Okay now, dont worry. Im at your back and Im holding you." Sehun give Luhan a resurring squeze on his shoulder.

They were in the schools gates and Luhan was riding, well lets say trying to ride, a bike which Sehun gave him to practice on it. It was once Sehuns and it was getting old in their garage untill Sehun learned that Luhan couldnt ride a bike. He immediately take it out of the garage and said he wasnt to teach Luhan how to ride it. Of course Luhan come against it immediately but after Sehuns insists he gave up. And so here they were, standing in front of the schools gates, Luhan on Sehuns bike and Sehun right behind Luhan, holding Luhans shoulder with one of his hands while holding the bike with the other.

"I know that game Sehun, you will say you wont drop it but after I start to ride it you will let it go and I will lose my balance and hit the ground and my nose will bleed and I will hate you and I will have trust issues because of it, I know it I saw that movie before. I swear to God if you let that bike go I will beat the crap out of you with a wet towel." Luhan gave Sehun one of his "Im serious"looks. 

Sehun was taken aback with Luhans threats.

"I will never let you get hurt."Sehun couldnt find anything better to say and decide to simply tell the truth.

"Says the person who will probably push me and watch me embarrass myself..."Luhan sighed heavily and rolled his eyes out of frustration.

Sehun was going to answer back but shut his mouth when he heard how "excited" Luhan was so he decide to push the bike a little bit. Luhan understand what Sehun was trying to do so he put his one foot to the pedal.He closed his eyes before putting the other one. His father didnt teach him how to ride the bike but he never felt something was missing so he didnt try to learn it either, until Sehun tried to convince him after years later. Kai, his brother, was already an expert when it comes to the bikes so he didnt want to learn it in front of his brother since he would mock with him till the last day of his life so they decide to come to the school since no one was there right now. Except some teachers and probably they were in a meeting so Luhan didnt worry about them and opened his eyes after pushing the pedals.

He was almost loosing the control of the bike when he put both of his feet to the pedals but Sehun hold the bike and let Luhan ride it. Luhan was either going to the right or to the left but couldnt go straight for awhile and he was almost going to fall when Sehun didnt help him turning the bike again. After 10 minutes Luhan was happy since he was riding the bike and Sehun was exhausted because, well because actually HE was riding the bike. When Sehun saw Luhan was happy about the situation he is in right now, he decide it was time for him to let Luhan go so he slowly let the bike go and Luhan was still going. Sehun put his hands to his sides and looked at Luhan from back.

He was one lucky guy to have someone like him in his life. He looked at the shadows the suns creating when Luhan turned his head, his thin but somewhat muscular arms, his slim torso that makes him pull off every outfit he wears and his eyes that looks even bigger when he is yelling at him... Wait what?

"SEHUUUN! YOU BASTARD I CANT TURN!"

Sehun noticed Luhan was yelling at him and he looked at the bike which is currently going towards to the car in front of him. 

"HOLY !"

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT!" Luhan yelled back while trying to control the bike again but failing miserably and cousing the bike go even faster now. And the slight hill was not helping either.

Sehun started to run towards to Luhan. He didnt care about his bike or the car at all but if Luhan hurts... He didnt even want to think about that and even run faster than before if thats possible of course.

Sehun was right next to Luhan, still running, he yelled at Luhan.

"Jump to the other side!" Sehun yelled at Luhan from his other side.

Luhan thought about it for a second but since he had no time to think about it more than that he jumped to his other side and Sehun ran to that side and catched Luhan before he could hit the ground. Well more like he throw himself to the ground to give Luhan a more comfortable place to hit on.

Sehun coughed loudly but didnt scream when Luhan fall onto him. He was not heavy but still since he fall onto him with that speed his chest was slightly hurting but still when he heard the crashing sound he lifted his head and looked at the car.The green wolkswagen...

"Oooh ..."Sehun couldnt help but curse loudly.

Luhan lifted his head from Sehuns chest and looked at the car. The bike was right next to it and its wheel was still spinning around while there was a big scar right below the light at the back.

"We are so screwed..."Luhan whispered.

"Are you okay?" Sehun ignored the car and the bike and his chest but hold Luhans chin and forced him to look at him. "Did you get hurt?"

Luhan looked at him with surprised eyes, his eyes were looking at Sehun with a confused look. 

"Im the one whos lying on you right now and I just crashed you bike to principals car and YOU are asking ME if Im okay?" 

"Im okay and those are just objects the important thing here is you. Are you hurt?"

"No, Im okay." Luhan answered, he was taken aback with Sehuns concerned voice. It wasnt like he was just asking it, it was like he was really concerned about him and Luhan felt something on his stomach, he couldnt explain it but he knew he never wants to hear Sehun like that again.

"Its great baby but can you please get off of me than?" Sehun was definitely mocking with him now. Luhan saw his mark smirk and after rolling his eyes he get up and take Sehun with him. Sehun held his chest but ran towards to the car and grabbed the bike from the ground.

"Its useless now, Im really sorry about it." Luhan couldnt even look at Sehun but looked at the ground with guilt building inside of him.

"It was going to get useless if it stayed in the garage too dont worry about it, its nothing." Sehun went to Luhans side and lifted his chin up to face with him.

"Dont feel guilty, I had fun."Sehun said and Luhan let out a guilty moan.

Sehun pecked Luhan before he could do something. Luhan understand that his boyfriend was trying to hush him with kisses but he didnt give up.

"But I-"

Sehun kissed Luhan again and this time it was longer than before.

"Can you st-"

Sehun kissed him again. Luhan parted the kiss. He tried to get away from Sehun and his irresistable lips. he pushed Sehun with both of his hands and stepped back.

"Im tryi-"

Sehun grabbed Luhans shoulder with his free hand, he was still holding the bike with his other hand. This time he didnt just pressed his lips to Luhans. He bite Luhans lower lip to couse him open his mouth. Luhan tryed to talk onto the kiss but when Sehun rolled his tongue inside of his mouth Luhans protests turned into a moan. When Sehun saw his tactic was working he smirked and parted the kiss. 

"Since you are convinced now can we please continue doing that in other place? We can get caught anytime if we dont run now." 

Luhan nodded eagerly, he didnt believe how his boyfriend was controling him with just kisses, he didnt protest about it though. Sehuns kisses were like heaven, at least they were making him feel like he is in heaven. Luhan took Sehuns free hand that he offered to him and they walked away from the school hand by hand.

 
 
....
 
 
 

 

Okay guys, its a flash back I know but still its HUNHAN! So yaaay :D Its not edited again, just ignore the typos and mistakes and such, I know Im such a lazy author, sorry >.< And please, leave comments I love reading them ^^

Oh and I was on a vacation for 5 days but my grandma didnt have wifi so I was there,alone,without internet,tumblr and youtube and T.T *ugly sobs* so I kinda wrote 3 chapters in a row it took me awhile tho... *like 4 days...* but Im pretty sure you guys will love the other chapters so wait for them, I still need to add stuff to them and you know, make them "prettier" :D

So yep, see you guys later