You dont say

Yearbook (Sequel)

Luhan throw a gaze at Sehun quickly. His cheeks were flushed with blood and Luhan wondered when was the last time he saw Sehun like that.

It was starting to get cold and Luhan knew a few mimutes later it was going to rain because the clouds above them was darker than usual and he knew they didnt have much time left.

Luhan wanted to ask the question but also he didnt want to ask. What are we now?

They were not going to become like they were used to be in a minute and it was impossible to think thay they were going to become boyfriends again because well, first of all Sehun had a girlfriend and Luhan wasnt even sure in what side he was playing if you know what i mean.

And they were definitely not friends thats for sure.

Or at least Luhan thought so.

"So yeah I guess we should get in now."Sehun said after getting up and checking out his outfit to look if it was dirty from sitting on the ground.

"Oh, right." Luhan answered after a moment of silence. He remembered how he left a pregnant Baekhyun with a prey errm Sehuns girlfriend and how Chanyeol would throw a tantrum if he learned they didnt even get in the mirror house.

He get up in a absurdly quick manner and started to run.

Holy what if they already finished the game, ehat if they were waiting for them out side of the mirror house what was he going to tell them? That his ex boyfriend who he didnt tell them about 5 years was apoligizing him for making his last year of highschool miserable and being the reason of his sudden cry outbursts? Chanyeol would totally beat the out of him and Luhanw was pretty sure Baekhyun knew enough hapkido to grab the girl and throw her to Sehun after making Sehun cry miserably.

Then he noticed something.

Sehun?

He stopped quickly and almost tossed to the wall beside him after turning his head so quickly that made his neck create a weird sound that even made hearing it painfull. He grabbed his neck and searched for Sehun.

"I swear im still in shock, how did you even manage to live so far?" Sehun said standing right next to him and after Luhan realized he was looking like a dork running around and tossing to the walls that are standing still he let out a weird ehehehehe laugh and turned his face to the entrance of the place again.

Right when they were standing in front of the door they were suppossed get out they heard steps... that pretty much belonged to someone who is running and probably forcing another one to run too.

"Comon Yixing we cant let them win!"

Luhan heard grumbles coming for the other side of the door and when he heard a chuckle coming from Sehun he turned his face to him.and saw Sehun was looking at him too. He managed to crack a smile too he knew exactly what was Sehun thinking.

"YES! WE ARE HERE FINALLY!"

Chanyeol was standing in front of the door and lofting one of his arms up like he just won a box match he was panting a little bit but karsilastirmak to Yixing it was nothing.

Chanyeol was lifting one of his hands up while holding Yixings checkered shirt with his other hand and Luhan was pretty sure Chanyeol probably forced Yixing to run with him because boy the latter was panting like crazy and there were sweat forming up on his forehead.

"Lets... just.. huuuggh.."Yixing managed to let out a few words then gasped and finally sit to the floor."Stop..now"

"NO! You cant do this to me now Yixing! I need you alive dammit!!"

Chanyeol yelled at Yixing and kneeled in front of him and grabbed his torso with both of his hands.

"We did it! We are here now, you cant let me go!!"

Luhan was just looking at the scene in front of him and when he was sure that Chanyeol was going to start crying Sehun cleared his throath awkwardly.

"Huh?"

Chanyeol and Yixing both turned their heads to look at Luhan who is waving at them awkwardly and Sehun who was smirking.

"No." Chanyeol whispered and sit next to Yixing.

"We came a few mimutes ago." Sehun said.

"No." Chanyeol let out with a stronger voice now.

"We were waiting for you guys to come out."Luhan said in a supporting manner.

"No." Chanyeol said this time with a shaky voice. Luhan was really anticipating Chanyeols loud sobs now he was pretty sure if they continued the giant wouldnt be able to hold back his tears.

"We were starting to get bored to be honest." 

That was the last drop.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"

The birds standing in front of the building flied a loud lightning was heard and the rain started to pour in the most dramatic way with Chanyeols out burst.

There was a silence for a moment.

"I gotta admit that was pretty cool." Sehun said and Luhan nod in a supporting way woth his doe eyes bigger than.usual with shock and impress.

"Yeah I know right?" Chanyeol said and get up.

"And I didnt even planned this." Chanyeol said and chuckled.

He went to Sehuns side and they did one of their stupid handshakes.

Since Luhan was used to things like that between those two idiots it was pretty normal for him but he wasnt sure about Yixing who was looking at them as they were crazy.

"Dont worry you will get use to it soon enough"Luhan said after kneeling in front of Yixing and helping him to get up.

They looked at the idiots in front of them that laughing at each other with their hands on each others shoulders.

"Do I have to?" Yixing asked with a pleading voice.

"Yeah," Luhan said after looking at Sehun one more time. The boy looked back at him and they smiled to each other. "I guess we will see each other more than we guess from now on."

Their happy to go momnet was soon cut off when they heard steps and sobs coming from the other side of the door. Baekhyun was the first one to come out and he was wearing one of his devilish smiles. Baekhyun go and pecked Chanyeols lips before holding his hand and standing beside him. 

Everyone throwed queationung gazes at eacher while Baekhyun just stand there and smiled at them. Sehun finally spoke up.

"Uuuhm Baekhyun?"

"Hm?"

"Dont you think you are forgetting something?"

Baekhyun frowned his eye brows and think about it for a second.

"Oh yeah, we are the last ones to come, we lost what a shame.

"Well, where is the other part of the we you are talking about?"Sehun asked again it was obvious that he was getting annoyed.

"Oh that? "

Baekhyun waved his hands like its not something important to even talk about.

"She started to cry on the midway and we kinda lost each other I believe i can say. Dont worry Im pretty sure she will be here soon."

2minutes later the said blonde was right next to the door, her head bleeding a little bit her hair is all messy and her eyes puffed because of crying for God knows why.

So Sehun said he should probably take her home and they all agreed after seeing how she was looking at the ground with a blank face. 

Chanyeol and Sehun hugged each other and decided to have the meal later and since the losers were their girlfriends ermmm their lovers they were going to pay for the meal. At least that was settled... for now.

Luhan waved Sehun a goodbye after he managed to take Luhans phone number. Luhan had no idea how he did that but he just gave his number to him. What bad could came from just swithching phone numbers right?

After Sehun and the blonde dissappeared they decided to go their houses since Baekhyun found a great harmony to add to his music sheet and didnt answer the questions about what happened inside of the mirror house. But he did mention maybe he mislead the girl and she accidentally hit one of the mirrors and started to cry and of course as a gentleman he is Baekhyun started to search for some help and accidentally found the way out. But these are all just theories and maybes so yeah they have no idea what happened inside...

 

 

BUMP ... BUMP ... BUMP ...

"Will you stop doing that?"

Baekhyun and Luhan were sitting- well at least Luhan was sitting while Baekhyun was lying down on Luhan's couch, not bed because the last time Baekhyun tried to sit on it, forget even lying on it, Luhan kicked him so hard that he couldnt even walk properly for 2 days which kinda lead them for small misunderstandings when they said Baekhyun cant walk because of Luhan.

They explained it quickly to Chanyeol-well not that so quick enough to be honest, Chanyeol was already choking his friend with his bare hands when he saw Baekhyun like that and they were coming from Luhans house and when Baekhyun told him it was Luhans fault the letter couldnt help himself and tried to choke Luhan. The case closed when Chanyeol apologized and bought both of them ice creams on their way.

So yeah, like we said Luhan was sitting on his desk and trying to work on his Chinese essay while Baekhyun was lying on the couch and bumping his head to the wall next to him. He stopped when Luhan kindly asked him to stop for the second time today, in 5 minutes to be exact.

Luhans room was in silence again. Of course it only stayed like that for 2 minutes right before when Baekhyun started to hit his head to the wall again. Luhan cleared his throath to remind his best friend that he was still there and trying to work on his God damn essay. It looked like Baekhyun didnt even flinch at the sound.

Luhan threw his pencil to the wall and watched in the same exact ninja position how the epencil hit the wall first then hit directly Baekhyuns head and made him turn his headwith full speed. His bangs were closing his eyes so Luhan had no ideawhat he was thinking or in which way he was going to kill him.

Baekhyun slowly lifted his head. Luhan gulped and started to wait for the counter attack which never came.Their eyes met and instead of seeing a death glare Luhan saw tears in Baekhyuns eyes. He didnt care if he was going to die because of it, he didnt think and just ran towards to his best friend and quickly hold his head in his hands.

"Oh my God Baek, Im so sorry! Did it hurt so much? Im sorry i was just going to throw it towards to you and directly to you or your head! God i was never good at basketball, damn those bastards i hate all of them and their stupid so called sport! I still cant believe I've watched that lil playing it for years! Gaahh how stupid am I for doing that?"

Luhan turned his head to Baekhyun again after his little tauntrum,Baekhyun was just looking at the space instead of listening to Luhan. Luhan was going to smack his stupid head for not listening to him while he was throwing tauntrums at his stupid and younger self then he remembered he was there because already throw something at the so calle boys stupid head. But now when he looked at Baekhyun he was pretty sure his eyes were not watering because of the pencil. Something was wrong, Luhan would know.

"Baek?"

Luhan slowly whispered but he knew Baekhyun would hear him even if he whispered accross the room or maybe accross the house for God knows, boy maybe he was a pain in the most of the time and his excisting purpose was torturing people who annoys him- which means almost everyone in this fricking world by the way- and he was probably the most sassy person Luhan ever knew and errrm what were we talking about again? Oh yes he was really like that but boy even if Baekhyun was the devil in disguise time to time he definitely had a voice of an angel and ears of a bat.

So Luhan didnt understand why Baekhyun was still not looking at him even though he heard him calling his name. Luhan was now starting to get worried. He lowered his head a little bit more to be able to see Baekhyuns face more clearly.

"Baek what happened?"

Baekhyun slowly let out a whimper and shed a tear in front of Luhan.

"Okay thats it. Im calling Chanyeol."

Luhan was going to get up but he stopped when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist.

"Oh so this is about Chanyeol?"

Luhan already knew the answer from how Baekhyuns eyes started to glister again.

"And this is the part you tell me what happened between you two."

Actually when Luhan tought about it he didnt remember seeing Chanyeol with Baekhyun when he came to his house nor Baekhyun texting Chanyeol to let him know he was in Luhans house in case he wants to come too.

"He.."

Baekhyun started but couldnt go on when the tears started to build again. Luhan get up from the floow and pulled Baekhyun with him. Baekhyun didnt even tried to back away from Luhan when he hold his torso and  he just get up still crying in silent tears. Luhan pushed Baekhyun to his bed. OKay now Baekhyun finally let another emotion on his face and that was pure shock. But his shock was probably nothing to how Luhan felt right now. He was beyond shock seeing his best friend was crying his eyes out in front of him and that was not even the shocking part, Luhan already saw Baekhyun cry hundred times already but seeing him in this position? He wasnt even talking for God sake!

Baekhyun, THE Byun Baekhyun was crying and he was so into his thought that he was not even talking? That was really different because whenever Baekhyun cried it was either because he was pregnant and crying for, well, nothing or he was really angry at someone and he was crying out of frustration for not being able to kick the persons and that meant Luhan was going to listen his half yelling half threathning voice for hours or he would cry for other peoples stupidity which meant he was laughing so hard that his lungs were giving up and he was starting to cry.

On either way Baekhyun would normally talk non-stop so yes Luhan was beyond shock because it was probably reaaly serious AND it was about Chanyeol. So this was an emergency.

Luhan pushed Baekhyuns legs on to the bed and when Baekhyun started to look at him with his glistering eyes he climbed up to his bed too and back hugged Baekhyun.. Baekhyun finally gave up and continued crying. After a few minutes Baekhyun was more relaxed than before. Luhan was rubbing his arm with his left hand while his right arm was under Baekhyuns head, basically he was using it as a pillow and Luhan was not feeling any of his right arm right now but he didnt care about it even for a second. When Baekhyun finally stopped sobbing too Luhan decided to ask again.

"Baek?"

"Hm?"

"Are you going to tell me what happened now?"

Baekhyun shifted his place in Luhans arms. Now he was looking directly at Luhan and  Luhan finally remembered he had a right arm too and boy his arm hurt like hell!

"We... we kinda argued with Chanyeol."

"You dont say." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"He.. he asked.." Baekhyun lowered his head to Luhans chest again instead of looking at him in the eyes.

Asked what? Asked for a ? Asked for his pemission to his embarrassing kink? Asked for his last donnut? Asked what??

Luhan was already counting the posibilities in his head when he heard Baekhyuns answer.

"He asked for me to move in."

Luhan froze. Luhan stopped caressing Baekhyuns arm and looked at him. Baekhyun finally looked at Luhan in the eyes, his eyes were still watery.

"Move in to Canada?" Luhan tried.

Baekhyun sniffed again before answering Luhan.

"Move in to his house."

 

...

 

"GET THE OUT OF MY BED!" 

Luhan kicked Baekhyun so suddenly that Baekhyun couldnt even find the time to scream or let out any sounds other than 'I-almost-choked-with-my-own-spit' sound. Baekhyuns hit the ground and his left leg hit the corner of the bed and boy it hurt.

"WHY DID YOU KICK ME OUT YOU DUMB!?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A ING IDIOT! I DONT WANT SOMEONE STUPID IN MY BED!"

"YOU DIDNT SAY THAT FOR SEHUN THOUGH'"

Luhan looked at Baekhyun with his anormally big eyes and even if it was just for a second Baekhyun felt his blood freezing in his veins. Just when he was going to say Im sorry Luhan jumped out of his bed and land on him and started to choke him with his pillow.

"NGHH!"

Baekhyun started to yell to the pillow but of course that didnt stop Luhan. When Baekhyun understand there was no way Luhan is going to stop so he his hidden hapkido skills and hold Luhans left arm and right lef with both of his hands then pushed his left leg to the air and tackled him then pinned Luhan to the ground, swtiching their positions. Now Baekhyun was on top of him laughing like a maniac he is.

Just then Luhans door opened up and Kai walked in, well more like he opened their door and looked at the scene in front of him.

There were pillow feathers everywhere, the bed was a mess and Baekhyun was sitting on Luhan, holding both of his arms next to his torso. Luhan was looking at the door his head upside down and Baekhyun hair was a mess since Luhan tried to choke him and there were also feathers in his hair.

"I dont want to know."

Kai raised his hand and blocked the view in front of him then closed the door again.

The two best friends looked at each other and started to laugh.

"OKay now get of of me." Luhan said and pushed Baekhyun to the side.

Baekhyun didnt protest this time and they lied next to each other, both looking at the ceiling and trying to catch their breaths.

"Why did you even fight?" Luhan asked still looking at the ceiling.

"I didnt know what to say and when Channie pushed me for an answer i ran away."

"When did this happen?"

Baekhyun sighed.

"This morning when we went his house to have breakfast."

"I dont get it, you are already living in his house why did you run away?"

Baekhyun shifted his position,now he was looking at Luhan insted of the ceiling.

"Its not the same thing pumpking."

"Stop calling me that." Of course Luhan knew he was talking to the air.

"The thing is princess," Baekhyun ignored Luhan one more time and continued " if i move in that means we will live in the same house."

"You dont say smartypants.." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"We will live in the same house, we will leave home together, we are going to the same university and our classes are the same too except for a few and we will eat lunch together and we will go home togerther and we will sleep together and.."

Baekhyuns voice was getting thinner and he finally stopped to breath. Luhan was sure somewhere in the area dogs were starting to bark to the weird thin sound they were hearing by now.

"You guys already do that and i dont get your point. If you are thinking about what your parents would say well im sure they were expecting this sooner or later since you are already living together, kinda." 

"But but this means we are taking another step in our relationship and then we will take another one and we will continue and then well we will be married and living together and i will be at home waiting for Chanyeol to come while taking care of our babies!!"

There was a silence for a second.

"I still dont understand your point wouldnt that make you happy? And now lets be honest you will never be someone who waits their husband to come home maybe for nagging the out of him with that big mouth of yours but staying home and not  making money? Nope i dont think that will ever happen."

Baekhyun nod his head in a so so way but then his eyes become frozen again.

"But we didnt even date anyone else than each other..."    

"Eeeek wrong. Remember how Chanyeol was dating that girl and you become jelly and thats how you understandd your feelings towarda to each other and started to date? And werent you dating that Kwanghe guy when we were in 8th grade?"

"God Lulu! It wasnt like this! Both of them were when were kids and know nothing about love and now we do and what.. Ugh what if he decides he wants to see someone else other than me while im sitting here and dreaming about having kids that looks like little Yoda's?"      

Baekhyun started to hit his head to the floor like he was doing to the wall before.

Luhan couldnt help but laugh at his best friends thoughts.Man he never knew Baekhyun would think so deep about love. Maybe for fashion yes or nagging still yes but love? Nope that was always easy for Baekhyun who gets confessions all the time even when he has Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol nags about a few things in this life you lil sassy .

1-Not being able to be with you in the same class

2-You and your stupid fashionable skinny jeans because he thinks those are suffocating your 'carved by angels' legs and those are not good for your health and also those ripped jeans so basically your stupid jeans

3-Someone eating his last piece of  Cookie-Caramel-mocha pie and since YOU are the one who is eating it its not even a problem because that   giant cant even stay mad at you for more than 1 minute or 30seconds for all i care.

So i definitely dont think he would get tired of you or your stupid non stop talking mouth okay missy?"

"But what if i do?" Baekhyun asked silently.

"Than he would let you go if he thinks you will be more happy with some other beside you. Because he loves you that so much." Luhan answered confidently about this one. He was sure Chanyeol was in love with Baekhyun so much that he would even sell himself to buy him new shoes to make him happy.Luhan would knew because he DID infact tried to do that before well not himself but his talent and make other peoples composition homeworks for 50bucks boy both of Luhans friends were music genious.

"Now i feel like the bad guy since i made Channie sad."

"Meeh im sure it will be fine once after you talk with him without yelling at him for forcing you or running away like an idiot."  

Luhan take a look at his best friend and see he was in the edge of crying again.

"Aww come here Baek Byun ." 

That made Baekhyun laugh and glare at Luhan but still he did come a little bit closer to Luhan and hugged him baring his face to his chest.

"You didnt call me that at least for 6 years now."   

"Remember how fat you were back than? We would push you through doors."    

"No you were not! I was only a little chubby okay!"

"Whatever you say mister booty."   

"Shut up you princess of China your manliness makes my eyes twinkle already."   

 

"Me? The princess while you are here?? Nooew i wouldnt even dare to think about that. And hey I AM manly okay."

"Shut up Snow White."     

"I hate you."  

"Nope. No one has the ability to hate me, the Byun Baekhyun yet. Im too fabolous for that to happen."      

Luhan rolled his eyes at his best friends sassiness but continued hugging him tightly.

 

"I love you Lu." Baekhyun said after a moment of silence.

"I know." Luhan knew he didnt need to say it back because Baekhyun already knew it in his heart.

 

But of course things didnt go like that.

"What do you mean i know? Say it back you idiot!"  

When Kai came back to Luhans room they were wrestling again. Kai just rolled his eyes at them and looked at the tickets he is holding in his hands. They were for his theathre and eventhough his role was not big he still wanted Luhan and his mother to come or more like he needed them to come since Kyungsoo was starring at the drama and he had this stupid fear that he totally doesnt need to have because Kyungsoo was just perfect to Kais eyes. Anyways Kyungsoo was more comfortable around people who he knows and Kais family was the perfect solution with Kyungsoos family too. And that way his mother would finally meet with Kyungsoo too.

He looked at his so called older brother and rolled his eyes one more time

"It can wait."

 

 

     

...

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a loooong chapter for you guys!! You have no idea how i tried to copy this from my phone to here but it didnt so i have to write the whole thing in my computer again then magically it started to copy it from my phone haha hah ha...

ANYWAAYS i wanted this to be longer than others so think of this as a double update because i love you guys~

So have my big university exam 2 weeks later and im really stressed out right now i hope i can get into a good university just wish me luck guys i will need it!