New Teacher

Yearbook (Sequel)

Luhan heard the familiar sound. He wake up immediately and started to wait.

Luhan was lying on his bed. He was tired than always because he was doing his torture homework for his Chinese class. He needed to write a 10 pages long essay and probably she wasnt even going to read all of it and the worst part of it was he needed to write it all by himself with a blue pen. Still Luhan did his homework but after he was finished he couldnt even wear his pjs and lyed on his bed with his clothes on.

"Catch me girl!"

Actually he was happy, because of the homework he was only thinking about how he hates his Chinese teacher and how he wants to torture her with his pen by scribbling all over her face, unlike the past 2 weeks.

He was thinking about the old days for the past 2 weeks. It was his daily routine to open up his old yearbook and look at his old classmates faces and try to remember their names and such. It was like a play for him. Sometimes he would forget their names and just remember their nicknames. One time he even jumped out of his seat when he remembered the Number 2's name. Of course he said there was a fly coming to his side so he was just shooing that away. He wasnt sure about if they believed him or not though.

He would look at Sehun too of course, but he was only caressing his hair with his finger tips and than close the yearbook again, only to open it tomorrow again.

"Catch me noow!"

Luhan jumped out of his bed and yelled:

"CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA!"

He started to dance with the song and lip sync the sound effects at the back.

"Tonight, tonight, to...."

"WE GET IT! YOU ARE LONELY TONIGHT JUST SHUT UP NOW!" 

Luhan stopped his dance and looked at his door. His brother was yelling at him again because he was singing, well 7 in the morning.

Luhan smirked and opened his door and walked to the bathroom. Kai was probably there, trying to make his hair look "cool". Kai was not the person who would care about his hair, at least he was like that until this year. Luhan knew that struggling was for that little big eyed boy, but since Kai was not talking about Sehun, he decide not to talk about his brother too. Its like there was a silence contract between them.

Luhan opened the bathroom door to only see a sleepy but concentrated Kai who was trying to deal with his hair. Kai looked at him from the mirror.

"Can you please silence that alarm, its annoying me."

"Baby catch me, catch me catch me girl TONIGHT!" Luhan yelled right to his younger brothers face while taking his arm with him while doing the feet moves along with the song.

"Im serious, Im serious. Comon Jongin, you know the song too, dance with me!" 

"Dont call me that! Really, if you that name again I will tell everybody that you sleep with your teddy bear!"

"I dont care, comon its out favorite part!" Luhan catched Kai's arm again and tangled them together just to do the dance move.

"Fushjiiiiiuuuu!"

Kai looked at his so called older brother trying to dance with his arm. He rolled his eyes.

"Where do you find that energy at this hour, I really wonder." he said but after rolling his eyes one more time he started to dance with Luhan.

They were dancing in the bathroom and singing along with the song. While they were doing the dance break part, well at least trying to do so, they heard a noise coming from the bathroom door. Both of them looked at the door and saw their mother, trying to supress her laugh.

"No, no please continue I was enjoying it. Puhahahahaha!"

She couldnt help but laugh at her sons.

"OUT! BOTH OF YOU, GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" Kai yelled both of his mother and his brother. He was red becuse of the embarassment. 

Luhan looked at his mother again after they were in front of the bathroom this time. 

"It wasnt that so funny actually, why are you laughing at that so hard, you are breaking my dance spirit mom." Luhan said, half serious half joking.

"Nothing. Hahaha that just reminded me the old times you were dancing together in the bathroom. The only different part was you are not inside of the bathtub and you are not . It was cute back than too but now it looks funny too. Oh and you would fight for that little green duck, do you remember that? We would always bet with your father and he would always win."

The door opened again.

"You were betting with our father? On us fighting for a green duck while we were ?" Kai said with a shocked and disgusted face.

"Ew, dont say it like that. I will have nightmares because of it now." Luhan said while doing a  throwing up motion.

"Hey, it was funny back than. And we were having fun while you were having fun too, whats wrong with it? And dont even try to make that face to me mister, because of you I lost almost all of the bets." she said while pointing her finger to Kai.

"Wait, what? I was winning?" Luhan asked. It wasnt like he was not strong enough to beat Kai but he needed to admit Kai was always more muscular than him. Even when he was on highschool people would think Kai was the older brother.

"Yeah, you had that strong bond with that duck. I dont know if I can found it again though, I guess we throw it while moving."

"You heard that? I was beating you. Dont make me angry from now on, or you will get a piece of my fists!" Luhan bullied to his brother while swinging his fists to Kai.

Kai simply pushed Luhan's head with his hand and turned it to his room.

"Okay okay, you will get late Lulu go and change your clothes now."

"Didnt I tell you not to call me that?" Luhan murmured while rubbing his head. But his brother was right, he was running late. Luhan quickly changed his clothes and packed his backpack. He was outside of the house after 10 minutes.

 

 

 

"What do you mean our teacher changed?!" Luhan yelled at Minhye.

"Dont tell me you did the homework." Minhye looked at Luhan, pitying him. Minhye and Luhan met in their first year of collage and they were good friends. Actually to be honest Luhan was friend with almost everyone in the class. He was just an easy going and funny kid so everyone loved him, without thinking about things like him being gay. Luhan liked collage more than everything. There were no bullies and everyone was so open minded like him at least most of them were, and to be honest he liked being around people who understands him. It was good to talking with people about Dali's paintings and Mozarts harmonical flaws in his compositions. He liked being able to talk with people about things like that.

"I wrote that yesterday! Look at it! Look at my hands," Luhan dramaticly showed his hands and than swing them around. "It took me 6 hours just to finish the worksheet!"

Luhan burried his head to his hands and stared to sob loudly.

"I heard the new teacher is hot though..." Chanyeol said after sitting next to Luhan and rubbing his back with his big hands.

"I dont ing care..." Luhan talked to his arm, his voice was muffled because of it. Luhan lifted his head up with anger and looked right at Chanyeol.

"Hey, you are dating with my best friend you bastard, dont call our teachers hot again!" Luhan said shooting lazers through his eyes.

"Hey, this amazing piece is all belong to my Baekkie, dont worry about it. And Im happy about it, Im sorry for the others though, they cant get a piece of this perfect human being." Chanyeol said proudly showing his body with his hands and smiling like an idiot as always.

"Can someone shoot him please?" Minhye said rolling her eyes.

"I volunteer." Luhan said and smacked Chanyeols head with his left hand. 

"Hey! That hurt!"

"Treats you right..."

"Hey, hey guys the new teacher is coming!" a boy from Luhan's class yelled at the class after running in.

"I really wonder how he looks like!" Minhye said, she couldnt hide her excitement flowing in her body.

"Calm your Min, geez. He is probably someone like Chanyeol, Im pretty sure after 1 hour you want to smack him too. And to-"  Luhan couldnt finish his words.

Loud heel sounds came from the door and when the teacher came in everyone was shocked. Luhan felt his jaw dropping and probably Minhye was the same too. Everyone was looking at the teacher. The boys were shocked because of his height and charisma while the girls were already melting because damn, their new teacher was hot as hell.

The teacher walked to teachers desk and put his phone on it. He didnt even look at the students once and it was like it was normal for him to see the class reacting like that. Luhan felt that their teacher was not oblivious about his looks too.

Luhan heard a chuckle beside him. He turned his head only to see a smiling Chanyeol.

"I told you so." he said and chuckled one more time before looking at Luhan with a proud, "I told you so" face.

"You are right Luhan." Minhye said, she was still looking at the teacher. And Luhan was right, he couldnt even see her jaw anymore.

"I want to smack him." She sighed heavily "Right on that perfect ...." she sighed again.

Luhan shaked his head and after judging her, he looked at the teacher again. Okay he was tall and handsome but he was probably a jerk. And to be honest after shaking off the first impression he was just a teacher so he shaked his thoughts from his head and looked at the teacher, fully concantrated on the class.

The teacher fially looked up and his eyes met with Luhans immediately. He was still looking at him after a long 3 seconds so Luhan thought he should do something so he just nod at the teacher while lifting his eyebrows, motioning him to start talking. The teacher did so. He looked at the class and started to talk with his y deep voice which made everyone in the class go wild from inside.

"Hi guys. My name is Wufan. Since your teacher quietted her job I will be your teacher till the end of this semester." He looked at Luhan again. "I cant wait to teach you guys." Luhan was still concantrated and didnt do anything except for sneezing. He turned his face to Chanyeol and asked for a tissue which Chanyeol gave him immediately.

"Since when you are carrying tissues with you?" Luhan asked, couldnt believe his eyes.

"Its getting cold so probably Baek will get sick again if he continues to wear that ripped pants. He doesnt listen me when I tell him not to, he just says they are 'fashionable' and 'making his look rounded' like they are not in the first place." Chanyeol said and shaked his hand like whatever. Luhan smiled at his best friends boyfriend, his best friend was so lucky. Still he frowned and made a face.

"Okay, I dont need the details, I dont want to hear about my best friends ."

"No talking in my class!" 

Luhan and Chanyeol turned their faces to their new teacher immediately.

"Thats my only rule. If I am talking, you should listen to me, not the others." Wufan said looking right at both of them.

Luhan lowered his head and started to scribbling something to his scetch book. The only good thing about this class was, even though their teacher was a ungreatful , she was also apathetic so they were be able to talk between them and she wouldnt even care. And Luhan liked talking so this class was going to be a torchure to him if he wouldnt be able to talk with anyone for 2 hours. He cursed quitely and continued scribbling.

 

 

"Okay guys, the class is over." their teacher said after he finished writing on the board.

"Finally!" Luhan breathed out and started to pack his books. He looked at his homework one more time and sighed heavily after putting it on his backpack too.

"You. Luhan." Wufan called Luhan's name while he was walking out of the class with his friends.

Luhan turned his face to the teacher and pointed himself with his finger.

"Me?" he asked, he was surprised.

Wufan just nod.

"Come here, we need to talk." Wufan said and motioned him to come next to him.

Luhan turned his face to his friends, they were shocked too.

"Do you think he is still mad about us talking in his class?" Chanyeol asked.

"I dont know..." Luhan answerd, wondering why his new teacher was calling him next to him in their first day.

"Please dont say something that will provoke him, I dont want my to-be-husband to hate you." Minhye said after looking at their new teacher one more time. She bit her lips and basically burned holes on his body with her look.

"OKaaaay, Im going. Chanyeol please control her." Luhan said and turned his back at them after rolling his eyes to his friend. It wasnt like he was that so hot.

Luhan stand next to the teachers desk and looked at his teacher with his angelic face. 

"What happened sir? Did I do something wrong?" Luhan asked directly.

"You really didnt recognize me?" Wufan asked while leaning on his desk and looking right through Luhan.

"Did we met before? I dont remember having a teacher like you sir." Luhan answered tilting his head to the right a little bit and trying to remember where he saw his face before.

"The class is over, you dont need to call me sir anymore Luhan." said Wufan and flashed a smile to Luhan.

"Erm, okay." said Luhan and looked at his new teacher for an explanation. Why he was standing there with his teacher while he could go and eat some chocolate cake with his friends?

"I guess I really changed, even you cant remember me. You are the same though, but I guess you grow up, you changed too Luhan."

Okay, now Luhan was starting to gey annoyed, what the hell was he talking about?

"Im sorry sir but did we met before? I dont remember meeting someone like you." Luhan said trying to be polite. He tried to make his voice sound as nice as  possible.

"Oh, sorry. I guess it must be annoying." Wufan stand up and held out his hand to Luhan.

"Nice to meet you again Luhan, its me , Kris." 

Luhan felt his jaw dropping. He slowly take his hand and shaked it but he was still in shock.

"Wouw." Luhan said still not believing his eyes. Three years could really change someone I guess, he thought and looked at Kris one more time. His hair was not black anymore, he was blonde and he was not wearing simple shirts and sweatpants, instead he was wearing a suit with a tie. 

Kris scratched his head, taking Luhans wouw as a compliment.

"But how, you are only 1 year older than me. How did you become a teacher?"

"After highschool I continued to playing basketball but I got an injury so I cant play basketball anymore. I was going to be a basketball player but since I cant do that anymore I need to earn money from something else. So I get an Chinese certificate, since Im Chinese I get the highest note and after talking with the principal they told me I can be an intern so I gladly except it. But the real teacher quited 3 days ago so Im going to teach in all of her classes instead of her from now on. Nice huh?" Kris said smiling again.

"Yeah, its nice. Im happy for you." Luhan said and smiled too. Probably he was hired as an intern because of his father, since his father was a "important person" in his business. Actually except they are being rich, Luhan didnt know anything else about his parents, maybe he really was an important business man, he didnt really care about it though.

He was not holding any grudge against Kris. The past was past and he was his teacher afterall. So he was just being polite, like he would do to any other of his highschool friends. But still he felt his stomach flipping and his head spinning, he tried to ignore them.

"So, yeah I should go. It was nice to see you again though." Luhan said and waved at Kris while smiling.

"Yeah, see you around." Kris said smiling too.

Luhan turned his back and get out of the class room. He tried not the think about Kris again but still he felt his heart aching a little bit. He didnt listen to his ipod that day. 

 

 

 

Here is the first chapter guys, is it too long or too short? I dont know tell me about it in the comments ^^