Chapter 7: Our Vacation... and the truth...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Y-Yoong’s here? My son’s here?” Kwon-appa asked Kwon-umma.

“Yes. He is. He ate dinner here last night.” Kwon-appa smiles.

“… How is he?”

“He looks so much like you.” Kwon-umma said. Kwon-appa is on his table reading some files when he stopped because of what Kwon-umma said. A smile formed on his face.

“He’s a good kid too. I didn’t get to spend much time with him but I know that he is. He was with Joohyun.”

“Joohyun… that sweet kid huh? I’m happy he found his other half and he chose the right person too.”

“Yuri didn’t seem to notice. Either way he treated Yoong as a brother already. You should’ve seen them.”

“I’m so happy… and I’m very sorry. It must’ve been hard on you.”

“No. he’s just like Yuri so there’s no problem.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you see him Seo? Ahaha! He was so funny and so kind and he treated me as his son and brother!” Yoong looks so excited and happy while talking to Seohyun whose happily feeding him too since he’s busy with his stories. “A shikshin is ignoring the foods.” she said.

“Oh, Mianhae. It’s just that I’m so happy… I can’t believe everything went fine and we are fine too.” He said. “Yoong, you’ll be able to spend more time with him next week. But… isn’t it time to tell her? You know, Auntie? She’ll be worried and at the same time furious when she learn about this.” Yoong turns serious. “She can’t expect me to just stay in US and neglect the fact that I have a brother here in Korea. If she doesn’t want to introduce herself to Hyung, then I’m different.” he said.

“I want to see my brother. Hyung might have forgotten but I did not. Tiffany-noona and Jessica-noona are already making their moves, so why can’t I?”

“Your situation is different from theirs”

“No. We are all just the same. Once Hyung remembers them, the fact about our family will also be revealed. This will hurt so many people but it’s the only way that all of us will be able to face the present and the future properly. I can’t leave my brother in the dark his entire life. If he still can’t remember anything in the future… I will tell him everything. Even to Taeyeon-hyung. I won’t hesitate…” Yoong looks at Seohyun with worried eyes. “Will you… still support me?” Seohyun made a comforting smile at him and grabs his hand. “I will always support your every decision Yoong. I will always be by your side. Even if they all disagree, I will try my best to agree with you”

“Then…” Yoong smirks and winks at her. “Will you agree with me on this one?” Seohyun looks confused. “Agree with what?”

“You know… here. In your room… us, doing that…” he winked again. “Yah!! I’ll never agree to that you babo! Go back to your hotel room!! Aish! This is the reason why we chose separate rooms! You ert!!” Yoong laughs so hard and holds his stomach while laughing at her glaring girlfriend holding a fork as a self-defense. “Hahahaha! I’m just kidding baby. I know you’re not ready yet. I’m willing to wait! But you should’ve seen the look on your face! You were so funny!!”

“That wasn’t funny at all! That was so mean Yoong!”

“Minahae! Hahaha!”

“Yah!”

 

 

 

 

~HWANG MANSION~

 

 

“Taetae, we’re not going together?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon whose busy putting her 3 luggage in the trunk of his car. “Nope. Yoong and Seohyun will meet us by the port. Yuri and Jessica will use a different car too.” he said as he continues on his work. “Fany-ah, we’ll be gone for a week only. You packed as if we’ll be gone for a year.”

“But Taetae, I need all that.” Tiffany pointed at her luggage. “~Sigh~ Arasso, arasso” he opens the passenger seat for Tiffany. “But how about Yuri? Will he be fine?” Tiffany settles on her seat. “Remind me to thank the ice prince later.”

“Jessica? For what?”

“For changing my friend.” Taeyeon smiles as he puts Tiffany’s seatbelt on. “There, all’s fine now, right? You brought everything you need, right?”

“Now that I think about it…” Tiffany made a thinking pose. “Fany-ah, if you’ll need more clothes I’ll go shopping with you there. I’m willing to be your slave again. Just don’t force the impossible for now.”

“Really?! You’ll go with me?” Taeyeon nods his head. “All is set now right?” he asked. “Good, let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

~JUNG MANSION~

 

 

“Yuri, are you sure you’re fine with this? I don’t mind joining Taeyeon and Tiffany. I know you’re uncomfortable with other drivers aside from Taeyeon.” Jessica looks worried over Yuri who’s leaning on a black Porsche wearing his sunglasses. “I should learn not to rely on Taengoo too much. Besides how can I show my love for you if I’d let Taengoo drive?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Mr. Kwon, all your bags are inside now.” Jessica’s driver said. “Thank you. Sica, this car, this isn’t yours.”

“Now that I look at it, you’re right. Then, who owns it?” Jessica asked raising her eyebrows. Yuri points to his self. “Yours truly.” he bows his head. “W-what?” the driver hands the key to Yuri. “Take care Mr. Kwon”

“I will”

“Y-Yuri, Seobang, what is this? Why do you have a car? You don’t know and can’t drive a car right?” Yuri shakes his head. “I don’t but I never said I can’t. I haven’t been coming to your sets lately right?” Jessica nods her head. “This is how I’ll show my love for you. First, this...” he shows her the key. “...I conquered my fear for you.”

“Y-Yul…”

“I want to drive you to your sets and fetch you. I want to take you to wherever you wanna go that’s why I’ve been studying and learning how to drive these past few days. I’ve tried it before but I stopped. Now, I want to do this for you.” He kisses Jessica’s forehead. “B-but Yuri, your condition. I’ll drive.”

“Fine then. If I can’t do it anymore I’ll hand the wheel to you. How ‘bout that?” Jessica nods in agreement. “Don’t force yourself Seobang”

“I won’t. Let’s go now. They might be waiting for us.”

 

 

 

Yuri continued driving but Jessica noticed that he’s uncomfortable and even sweating even when the air conditioner is on. “Yuri?” she calls out. “H-huh?”

“You okay?”

“Yep. Why?” he’s still focused on driving. “You’re not. Don’t force yourself Seobang.”

“I’m okay Sica-ah.” Yuri made a warm smile to Jessica to calm her down. “No, you’re not. Stop the car now.”

“But I-“

“Stop it NOW” then Yuri stops at the side of the road. He takes a deep breath. “You shouldn’t have forced yourself.” Yuri rests his head on the steering wheel. “I’m so useless.”

“No. You did your best Kwon. You should just take it slow.”

“~sigh~” a tear is visible on his eyes. “Yul...” Jessica cups Yuri’s face and kisses his eye. Yuri was stunned and stuck on his place. “Y-You just… k-kissed me.”

“~merong~ just your eyes though. Come on get out, let’s switch.”

“B-but”

“Seobang… you trying to conquer your fear for me is enough already. There’s no more need to force yourself any further.” she takes off her seatbelt. “Now, it’s my turn to drive. Go on move” Yuri just followed her. “Mianhae Sica-ah. I thought I was fine already”

“No need to apologize Kwon.”

Yuri just looked outside as Jessica continued driving.

 

 

 

They arrived at the port where everyone’s waiting. Taeyeon smiled widely as he sees Yuri’s car but it soon vanished when he saw whose driving. He hurriedly runs to the car. “J-Jessica?! What happened? How’s Yul?” he asked, then the door on the passenger seat opens revealing a pale Yuri. “Y-Yul! What happened?!” Yuri lets out a sad face. “My body gave up.” Taeyeon pats his shoulder “You tried buddy. That’s what’s important. Don’t worry, I’m not yet tired being your driver.”

“Mianhae Taeng.”

“Don’t mind it. Now let’s go. Everyone’s waiting.” Jessica goes to Yuri. “Kwon”

“I’m fine Princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter