Chapter 8: Officially yours...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s their second day in the resort. Everything’s so perfect for each couple, they get to spend so much time with each other and are so happy together. But something’s up in the TAENY corner.

 

“~Taetae pwease~ you promised!” Tiffany’s whining like a little kid at Taeyeon who’s on the couch watching Television. “Fany-ah, tomorrow we’ll do it. Please not today.” Taeyeon calmly said. “And from what I remember I said we’ll go buy clothes when you run out of it already. It’s only been a day Fany-ah and you have a luggage filled with clothes still.”

“… you were sweet to me yesterday, what happened now?!” Taeyeon can’t tell Tiffany that his body is aching because she slept for 4 whole hours while leaning on him until his body became so numb and sore because of their position.

“Fany-ah, please, not today…” Tiffany slaps his chest and his arm.

“I hate you!” she left.

“Fany-ah!” he calls out.

“Ohh, a love fight so early in the morning huh?” Yuri teased Taeyeon. He’s preparing Jessica’s breakfast. “Shut up, Kwon.”

“Hyung, I don’t think it’s a good idea to keep Fanny-noona angry. She’s like Seohyun. When Seo’s angry it takes a week before she cools off. A week of torture for me.” Yoong said as he scoops a spoonful of cereals. “Don’t worry. It won’t take that long.” Taeyeon winked at them. “… And I’ll need your help.”

 

 

 

~GIRL’S ROOM~

 

 

“Tiff, aren’t you being childish? You got mad at him just because he won’t go shopping with you? Look there...” Jessica points to their cabinet. “Almost 2/3 of those clothes inside belong to you. And there...” she points to a luggage by the corner. “Yours too. I may be an actress but I brought enough only.” She points to the 2 luggage she brought. “And they’re all for disguise.”

“I just wanna spend time with him. You know, like a date.”

“Then tell him that. Stop using shopping as an excuse. He might get tired of you and your acts.”

“Sica-unnie’s right. Men get tired easily.” Seohyun said. “Especially if it’s not their interest.” she continued. “Stop making me guilty already."

                                                                                    ~KNOCK KNOCK~

“Princess?” Yuri calls out. Jessica hurriedly runs to the door and opens it. “Good morning Princess. I prepared breakfast, wanna join me?” he asked. “Sure.”

“How about you girls?” he asked the two. “We’re fine.” the two said in sync. “Okay then. Let’s go princess.” Jessica nods her head but looks back at Tiffany before leaving. ‘Make up with him’ she mouthed.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany decides to talk to Taeyeon. She goes to the boy’s room. When she opened it no one’s inside. “Taetae?” but there’s no answer. “Where is he?”

“Noona”

“Oh, Yoong. Where’s Taeyeon? He’s not downstairs”

“Oh, hyung said he’s going somewhere”

“What?! Where did he go?!”

“I don’t know. He just left.”

Tiffany hurriedly runs downstairs.

“Yul! Where is Taeyeon?!” she looks furious. “Whoa, Tiff, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked. “He left! He said earlier he wanted to stay here but he left without telling me! Where is he, Yuri?”

“I-I don’t know. We’re just busy eating here.” he shows the foods on the table. “He didn’t tell me anything.”

“Ugh!” Tiffany left them. “Yuri, is this a good idea?”

“Hmm, Taengoo said it is. Just let them be. It’s his plan. I just wanna help out.”

 

 

 

 

It’s been hours since Taeyeon left and Tiffany just woke up from her sleep. She fell asleep because of waiting for Taeyeon.

 

 

 

~TIFFANY’S POV~

 

 

What the heck?! He rejected me earlier then he left on his own?! I tried calling him but he’s not answering. I slump my body on the couch. Everyone’s out having fun on the beach. This is frustrating! He was so sweet to me yesterday but now… ugh! This is pissing me off.

After a few minutes it became silent. No sound everywhere. What happened to those guys? They were so loud earlier but now they became silent. They were really loud that I even woke up from my sleep. I decided to go out and check on them. Where are they? No one’s here! I went to the shore. Nothing… there’s nothing here, not even the seats. It’s around 6 so it’s already sun set. Where are they? They must’ve thought I’m still asleep and just left without telling me. Great! I’m all alone watching this beautiful sunset. What else could be more perfect and lonely than this?! It’s just our second day but I’m tired and frustrated already!

I hugged my knees and buried my face in it. I let the water touch my feet but something hard hit it… a bottle? I noticed that there’s a paper inside. I opened it… a letter?

                                                           TO YOU WATCHING THIS BEAUTIFUL SUNSET…

 

I opened it.

 

 

YOU,

                                                                   HEY THERE! TO YOU READING THIS…

I LOVE YOU!!

You must be thinking, how could this idiot just say I love you to a stranger huh? Hehe… well, that’s an easy question with a very simple answer… because the stranger is you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Why won’t I say ‘I love you’ to the person who captured my heart the first time we met? Why won’t I say ‘I Love You’ to the girl who made my heart beat as if there’s no tomorrow? Why won’t I say ‘I Love You’ to you when that’s all what’s my heart’s been trying to shout out whenever we’re together? Why won’t I say ‘I Love You’ when in fact I’m truly, madly and deeply in love with you…? I LOVE YOU…

                                                                           PLEASE LOOK UP!!

 

 

I looked up and Oh my!! The night sky is so beautiful! There are so many stars and the moon is in perfect crescent shape. The sky, I feel like I could reach the galaxy through it… then ~BOOM! BOOM!~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter