Chapter 2: Teaser...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

              

 

         "A-appa... u-umma..." a weak voice silently called out. Everything's dark. "Umma?" he calls out again but there's no response. "Y-Yuri" another voice called out but it belongs to a boy. It's still so dark. "Y-Yul..." the second voice is getting weaker and weaker. "... Help..." he tries to shout but he cant."...help..."

 

 

~RING~RING~ 

 

            Yuri grabs his alarm clock and throws it somewhere. He lazily sits up and rubs his hair. "That dream again" he whispered as he looks down. "Why is it that it's all I can remember?

 

 

 

 

 

~HWANG CORP: TIFFANY'S OFFICE~

 

 

                Tiffany's busy reading some files when her door suddenly opened. "Miyoung!" a high pitched sound entered her ear. "Jessica! will you please lower your voice whenever you come here? My eardrums will explode"

"Tch, wow. You have no right to tell me that. Your voice is louder than mine." Jessica answered back as she puts two cups of latte on Tiffany's table.

"Why're you here? Dont you have any schedule for today? Thanks for this" Tiffany gets one of the latte as she continues reading a file. Jessica sits in front of her. "I have free time... and... I wanna go to my seobang's school"

"Hmm" Tiffany answered nonchalantly as she focus on the file. "Miyoung, did you hear me? I wanna go to his school. To Soshi University" Jessica said sounding annoyed that Tiffany's not minding her. Tiffany stopped reading the file and looks directly at Jessica. "Are you crazy? You want to go there? Where there are a lot of people? A lot of fans?"

"But, I'm curious! I know you are too! What if there are crazy girls surrounding our boys?"

"Jessie, you heard them before right?They do have those crazy fangirls. Yuri and Taetae are so so hot so who wont go crazy for them? If I'm attending the same school as Taeyeon I would probably be the founder and president of his fan club."

"Aish! Come on Tiff... It's been days since I last saw Yuri." Jessica said sadly.

"Huh? He doesnt come to your shoots anymore?"

"He's busy studying these days." Jessica said with a pouting face.

"But Jessica, it'll be so risky. And I dont want Taetae to think that I'm stalking him. He'll think I'm weird and with his memories about me gone... I dont want to loose the chance to have him fall for me again"

"Aish!"

"Why not just call him? Why're you even being cold to him?"

"I was cold to him when we first met. I thought maybe it'll help. Besides, it's the only way so he wont notice that I like him, no, I love him."

"Seriously? I'm afraid you'll receive a different result"

"Just trust me on this one. Come on Tiffany! Please?"

"A no is a no, Sooyeon. I'm busy here." Tiffany pointed to the files piled up on her table. Jessica was about to persuade Tiffany again when her her phone rings.

"Kyaa!!!" she made a dolphin scream which caused Tiffany to make a deadly glare to her friend and cover her ears. "Oh my God! Jessica Jung Sooyeon?!!"

"Look Tiff! It's Seobang! He's calling me" Jessica looks happy while showing the caller to Tiffany. "Answer it then! Jeez, my ears!"

"Mianhae, ehem... hello?" Jessica answered differently. She has this cold and arrogant voice again.

 ~No doubt, she's a good actress  -tiffany~

"What? You disturbed me just to ask me to have lunch with you? Are you crazy?" Tiffany grabs Jessica's arm. 'What're you doing?' she mouthed, surprised at her bestfriend's answer. 'Trust me' Jessica mouthed back with a cute wink.

"... Fine. I'll let you go to my set later to bring me luch... Bye" with that Jessica turns off her phone. "Kyaa!!" she squealed again.

"Yah! Yah! Stop that! Are you crazy Jessica?! Why are you treating him that way?"

"He fell for me that way"

"Whatever. Do it your way. Just dont come crying to me when he fell out of love for you before it even starts again." Tiffany said as she settles herself back to her seat comfortably.

"Whatever. Tiff, drive me to my set" Jessica said with a commanding tone. "I wont"

Jessica smirks at her bestfriend's answer. "Is that so? I'm going then."

"Dont come back." Jessica opens the door and was about to leave but she stops halfway. "Oh, and Tiff?"

"What?" Tiffany answered irritated. "Taeyeon's coming with Yuri."

"..." Tiffany pressed a button on her phone which connects to her secretary. "Hanna-ssi, please cancel all my appointments, before, during and an hour after lunch.And tell the parking attendant to have my car prepared."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Jessica made a teasing smile to tiffany. "Ohh, where are you going?"

"Move your Sooyeon, I dont want my Taetae to wait."

 

 

 

 

 

~JESSICA'S COMMERCIAL SET~

 

 

              "Fany-ah?" Taeyeon was surprised to see Tiffany inside Jessica's trailer. "T-Taetae, you're here." Tiffany acted surprise. "You'll make a good actress too" Jessica whispered. Tiffany hits her friend with her elbow and smiles while saying "shut up."

"Oh, Fany-ssi." Yuri said as he puts the foods on Jessica's table. "Good thing we bought extra foods." he said.

"Oh, I'll help you out, Yuri" Tiffany said and stands up but Taeyeon stops her. "Just sit there. We'll handle everything" he said as he gently push Tiffany back to her seat. "Good thing I forced Taengoo to drive me here. it's like a double date."Yuri said which made his three friends blush. "Y-yah! You just forced me to have lunch with you." Jessica said with her arms crossed on her chest. "An angry Sica is cute." Yuri said as he pinch Jessica's cheek. "Yah! Kwon yuri!" Yuri just ~merong~ at her.

                Tiffany noticed that the foods the two brought are all american food.

 

 

 

~TIFFANY'S POV~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter