Chapter 4: My fany-ah... My taetae...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~TAEYEON’S POV~

 

            I’m watching a random show on television when a commercial of Jessica popped out. Whoa! She’s really cute and good here. She also looks so kind and innocent, so different from the real Jessica. Good thing Tiffany’s not like her… Wait! How did Fany-ah got in my mind? This is crazy! ~thump~thump~thump~ M-my heart’s thumping and beating so loud and fast. I-Im sweating so much! What is this? Just thinking about her sends me to a different kind of feeling…I switch the television off and stands up and  went to our garden. I can’t get her out of my head. What is this?? This can’t be, I’m going crazy!!

“Young master?”  

Ha! “Jeez, Mr. Han, you scared me” I said touching my chest. “Oh, sorry young master but your dad called. He’s asking you to bring these papers to Ms. Hwang’s office” he hands an envelope to me. “Okay, I will” 

I’ll see her again. Maybe I should confirm my feelings for her… d-do I like her?

 

 

 

 

~HWANG’S CORP: TIFFANY’S OFFICE~

 

 

 

“Hello Mr. Kim” a girl sitting by the table in front of Tiffany’s office greeted me. How did she know me? “Are you looking for Ms. Hwang?”

“Uh, yes”

“She’s currently in a meeting but you can go in”

“Is it really fine?”

“Yes. Please come in”

“Sure, thanks” she has this very wide smile, she’s weird. I entered Tiffany’s office and whoa! T-this is… is this a pink sanctuary? Almost everything’s so blindingly pink. I feel like my head’s hurting because of this.

 

`           I just looked around. I saw some pictures on her desk. Wow! She looks so cute when she was a kid and she always had that cute eye-smile. She’s so pretty! She has pictures of her family, and even with Jessica. I saw a picture… she’s with a lovely couple, ugh! M-my head! It’s hurting! Th-this couple w-why do I ahh! I got on my knees because of so much pain on my head! M-my arm it’s hurting again! Damn!! Ahh! I hold my head, it’s hurting so much.

 

”Taeyeon-ah!! Come back!! Taeyeon!!”

W-who?!

 

            “Taeyeon!” a voice called out to me as the door slammed open. “Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” what an angelic voice. My vision’s getting blurry. “Taetae!” Slowly, my eyes are closing. I tried to reach for her face but… I lost it.

 

 

 

~TIFFANY’S POV~

 

Ugh… this meeting is so tiring. I’ve been inside this conference room for almost 3 hours now. When will this end?

Minutes later...

“Ms. Hwang” my dad’s secretary called out to me. “Yes?”

“Your dad said you can go ahead”

“Really?”

“Yes” I smiled to my dad before I bid my good bye and finally leave this frustrating room.

 

I hurriedly ran to the elevator. I wanna rest on my comfortable seat now and maybe look at my Taetae’s pictures in my computer. I was looking towards my office when Hanna called me with her wide smile.

“Ms. Hwang”

“What’s wrong Hanna-ssi?”

“He’s inside”

“Huh? Who?”

“Kim Taeyeon!” That beautiful name brought back my energy. “My Taetae?!”

“Yes” Hanna knows Taeyeon, well in pictures. I showed her Taetae’s picture just to prepare her when Taetae visits me in the future. I’m so happy that he’s actually here! I fixed myself first. “Do I look pretty?”

“As always Ms. Hwang”

“Good” I went to my office.

“Tae-Taeyeon!” I saw him on his knees. He looks hurt. “Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” I run to him. “Taetae!” he’s reaching out for me but then he lost consciousness. “Hanna-ssi!” Hanna entered my room and was shocked to see Taeyeon on the floor. “Call an ambulance!”

“N-ne!” Taeyeon, hold on!

 

 

 

~TAE’S POV~

 

            I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The pain in my head and arm are now gone. Speaking of my arm, it doesn’t hurt anymore but why can’t I lift it up? I looked on my side and saw the most beautiful angel sleeping. Her face looks so serene, so beautiful… so captivating. I don’t wanna wake her up. Her soft and smooth skin, her perfect nose, her lips… I wonder what it tastes like, and of course my favorite part of her face… her eyes, her most wonderful treasure. I want them all to be mine. I want her to be mine. Yes, I think I know now. It may seem weird and sudden considering the span of time we’ve known each other. But I think, love at first sight does exist… I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung since the day I met your eyes and the day your lips touched my cheek… I touched her face and she felt it. Her face moved to my hand as if she’s unconsciously following the warmth of my hand. She looks so cute. I sat up.

“Fany-ah, Tiffany?” I whispered on her ear. “Taetae” she answered back. Is she awake already? No, her eyes is still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter