Chapter 11: Liars...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~Incheon International Airport~

 

A lady is walking towards the exit of the airport and she’s catching almost everyone’s attention. She has this elegant aura that can capture your eyes. It’s as if a queen or a royalty is walking.

As she reached the exit, a man in suit greeted her. “Welcome back Ms. Im. It’s been a while.” The man around his 50’s said with a smile and bowed before the lady. “Mr. Park it’s nice to see you again after a long time.” She answered back with a very charming and familiar smile. “This way madam.” He said as he shows her the way to a black car parked near them. “Your things are all inside madam.” He opens the car door for her.

“Should we go straight home, madam? Young master Yoong has been informed of your arrival.”

“… Take me to that man first. I want to talk to him.”

“Yes, madam.”

 

 

 

 

~Kwon Mansion~

 

“Umma! I’m going ahead!” Yuri shouted as he runs down the stairs. He’s planning to visit Jessica in her set again, it’s been a while since he last saw her after their vacation.

“Yul! Can you go to your appa’s office first? He left this file and I know this one’s important to him. That man’s getting old already.” Kwon-umma said with a giggle as she goes down the stairs towards Yuri.

“Arasso, I still have time anyway.”

“Our driver’s here so he can drive you to your appa’s office. I don’t want you to go walking or disturb Taengoo.”

“Aish umma, I can handle cars a bit now unlike before. Don’t you trust your son?” he asked as he faked a hurt expression. “Of course I trust you. But this one’s important. You should get there fast.”

“Hehe, okay” he receives the file and kissed his umma’s cheek as he runs out. Kwon-umma’s still at her place smiling while watching Yuri leave the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~KWON ENTERPRISE~

~Kwon-appa’s office~

 

 

Kwon-appa’s busily looking through some files on his table when his assistant enters looking nervous. “What’s wrong?” Kwon-appa asked.

“Umm, there’s someone outside, s-she’s looking for you.” His assistant said while stuttering. “Is she someone important?” he asked.

“Uh… Y-yes.”

“Then let her in.”

“But sir-”

“Just let her in. I’m so busy here.”

“Yes, sir.” His assistant went out. Moments later someone enters, Kwon-appa’s busy in his work that he didn’t notice someone enters.

“Still the same busy man.” A female voice interrupted him.

That voice, it’s so… familiar

He looks up and came eye to eye with the elegant lady from before.

“Leena, Im Leena”

“It’s been a while, Eugin” she said with the same smile. Kwon-appa suddenly stands up; eyes wide open and mouth agape.

“Why are you here?” he suddenly turned serious. “Because my son is here. That brat, he’s causing me too much problem. Did you see him?”

“I-I saw him once. I went to visit him.”

“And how did it go?” she asked as she sits on the chair in front of Kwon-appa. “Stubborn like you.” He said looking down. “I believe he got that from you.” She said.

“At least he got something from me… are you taking him back?”

“… Do you want me to?” Kwon-appa just looked down after her question.

“I don’t have the right to say no.” he sits down too. “Would you like anything? A drink maybe?”

“I want Yuri.” She said looking straight at Kwon-appa. “I wanna see my son.” They’re looking at each other as if reading each other’s mind. “Yuri’s fine.” He said. “I’m not” she answered. “I wanna see my son, my boy, my baby, my prince… My Yuri.” She said in a soft voice. “Seven years… it’s enough for me Eugin. I can’t do this anymore.”

“I thought we had an agreement. Yuri’s mine, Yoong is yours.”

“Are you really this heartless?” Kwon-appa was taken aback by her question. “You don’t want me to see my own son just because of a stupid agreement we had when we were not in our proper minds?! We were both stupid back then Eugin! We lost our best friends, our son met an accident, our best friends’ son met an accident too and our marriage was not working! I just wanted to escape that harsh reality and you made me choose! You and your woman!” Kwon-appa’s just silent, not even looking at Leena. “I gave you what you want.” He said. “You took me for granted and made me loose our son!!” she sounds angry. “I was stupid to let it go for seven years! I took away Yoong’s right to be with his father and brother and I took away Yuri’s right to meet his family. You created a life filled with lies! And even the Jung’s and Hwang’s helped you out! Let the boys know, let them free… give me my son! Give me Yuri!” she’s tearing up now. They were both surprised when the door opens…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter