Chapter 9: YulSic Corner...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~YURI’S POV~

 

I’m happy Taengoo’s confession went well. They both look so lovey dovey now, more lovey dovey than before. They even fed each other this morning.

“Fany-ah, say Ahh.” Taeyeon said as he holds a toast in front of Tiffany. Tiffany gladly accepted it. They’d even whisper sweetly at each other. And how do I know they’re sweet words? I can hear Taeyeon from where I’m seated. He really changed. I can’t believe he had that much cheesiness inside his small body, but I’m so happy for them. Taeyeon deserved this kind of happiness.

I was so busy watching them that I didn’t notice someone walk behind me. “Seobang ~yawn~” my princess said cutely as she rubs her eyes. “Morning princess.” I greeted her.

“Morning Seobang.” I think she’s half asleep. I pulled her to sit on my lap. “You hungry?” she rests her head on my shoulder and I felt her breath brush on my neck. It sent me to extreme ecstasy… no, this is so good in a bad way.

“S-Sica-ah.” This won’t be good but I just let her. I’ve decided to put my arm on her back and carry her bridal style to the couch.

 

 

“Taeng, where’s Yoong?” I asked him as I went back to the kitchen to get some breakfast for Jessica. “He’s still sleeping.”

“Seohyun is too.” Tiffany said.

 

I went back to the living room and I saw Jessica sitting on the couch yawning. “Hey Princess.” She smiled at me. What an innocent smile and face. I’d gladly wake up with this face every morning of my life. “Here.” I gently placed the plate on her lap. It has a toast, egg and bacon. I even prepared milk for her. “Just tell me if you want anything else.” She nods her head. “Yul, let’s go out today. I wanna go around, to the market place, just anywhere.” I ruffled her hair. “Sure”

“Yah! Don’t mess my hair!”

“You still look beautiful with your messed up hair.”

“It’s still so early to be so cheesy Kwon.”

“There’s no time for love princess. It doesn’t matter if it’s morning, afternoon, night or anytime. So get used to it.” I fed her the food since she looks lazy to pick up her own food.

“Ahh”

“After this you should start preparing. I’ll go prepare a car for us.” She grabs my hand and stops me from feeding her. “I’ll drive.”

“Sica, it’s not too far. I’ll be able to handle at least that distance. Don’t worry about me.”

“I wanna drive.” She insisted. I know she’s worried about my condition and I feel so guilty. “But, Jessica…”

“Kwon, let’s not argue about this. It’s still so early for that. Just let me drive please?” I give up.

 “… Sure.” I said. I smiled weakly at her, but inside I’m hurt.

 

 

 

After almost one and a half hour Jessica comes out. She’s wearing a black shirt, gray pants, a baseball hat and black sunglasses. With how she looks no one would think it’s the actress Jessica Jung. “Let’s go?” she asked as she opens the door on the driver’s seat. “Sure” I nod my head and entered too.

 

She started driving. We were talking but we kept silent most of the time admiring the beautiful scene of this island. Nature sure is beautiful when taken care of. The town is simple but there are many people. We parked the car on a private parking lot the resort owned. We wanna experience walking around this place. Jessica’s careful as she doesn’t want her identity to be discovered and destroy our vacation.

 

 

 

~SICA’S POV~

 

I grabbed his hand as we walked around. “I don’t want to get lost.” I reasoned out but the truth is I just wanna hold his hand. It feels so warm and I feel so protected whenever I hold it. “Don’t worry princess; I’ll make sure not to lose you. So just stay close to me, okay?” I nod my head. We went inside every shop.

 

 

 

~YURI’S POV~

 

We went inside every shop near us. Being a huge shopaholic Jessica can’t stop her eagerness to just buy anything from every shop. Luckily, I was able to stop her. I told her that we’d go back before we leave for Seoul and good thing she agreed. My arms would surely hurt the whole day if I wasn’t able to stop her. Our walk continued for almost two hours.

We entered a diner since our tummies are grumbling non-stop. “I’m going to the ladies room first. You can order for us.” She said and I nodded my head. I’m waiting for a waiter when I noticed there’s a TV monitor in front of our seat. I just watch some random show while waiting. A report caught my attention, why? Because it’s about Jessica.

[“There are rumors spreading inside and outside the industry sayng that Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung went on a vacation together”] then blah blah, blah, they even showed pictures of Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter