Chapter 1: Slaves...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

 

           “I don’t like you! I’ll never like you!” Jessica shouted as she hits the chest of the man in front of her. Tears are falling from her eyes. “But I love you, I’m sorry if I hurt you before but I really love you” then it starts to rain.

They are staring at each other as the rain drop falls on their faces. They are now moving closer to each other…

 

 

 

 

 

“And… CUT!!”

 

 

The people around them start to move as a girl runs to Jessica to cover her with a towel.

“That was a nice shot Jessica” the director said.

“Thank you” Jessica answered smiling.

 

The girl leads her to her trailer. “I’ll bring you some tea unnie” she said as she leaves the trailer.

 

Jessica is wiping her hair when

~clap~clap~clap~

she was shocked to hear the clapping sound since she was alone. She only relaxed when she saw the person clapping walking towards her with a bouquet of red roses.

“You were great”

 

“Why’re you here?” Jessica asked annoyingly without looking at the person again.  “Why? Is it wrong to visit my fiancée?”

“Kwon Yuri! Shh!! AISH! You’re gonna ruin my career if someone hears you!” she said as she glares at Yuri. “Mianhae hehe. Here. I watched you from here, you were really great” he said while smiling and handing the flowers to Jessica. “Aish! Just put that anywhere as long as it won’t disturb my sight.”

“Hey, you’re so mean…” Yuri said pouting. “I came running here after our class. Look I still have my uniform on”

“Who told you to come here?!” Jessica said coldly while busy looking at the mirror not minding the boy behind her.

“Aish, seriously. We’ve only known each other for a week. Well, you’ve known me for a week only, while me, I’ve known you since you started acting. But, you’re always shouting at me” Yuri said looking down.

“Then stop being so irritating!” Jessica said as she grabs a new towel to dry her hair. “~sigh~” Yuri goes behind her and grabs her towel and a hair brush. “Yah! What are you doing?!”

“Drying your hair. This is Kwon Yuri’s special service. You should feel lucky.” He said while gently drying and brushing Jessica’s hair. He can’t help but smile as he smells Jessica’s strawberry-scented hair.

          There’s a complete silence as Jessica felt relaxed.

“Princess”

Yuri whispers near her ear which surprised and made the girl blush. “W-Wh-What?!” she asked stuttering because of Yuri’s action.

“You must be cold. Do you wanna change your clothes?” Yuri asked with a concerned look. “G-get out then!” Jessica pushed Yuri out of the trailer and slams the door close.

 

 

“Oh, Yuri-oppa” the girl who covered Jessica with towel is now back with a hot tea on her hand. “Oh, Hara-ssi, Hello”

“Are you here to visit unnie?”

“Uh yeah.”

“I’ll tell her then”

“Oh, no need for that. She just kicked me out again” Yuri said forcing a smile on his face.

“Umm, Hara-ssi, please take good care of Jessica. And thank you.” He said with his cute smile which made the latter blush.

“N-no need to thank me. It’s my job as her personal assistant”

“Please tell her I said good night. Bye” with that Yuri left.

 

Hara entered the trailer with a curled up Jessica on the couch. “U-unnie?”

“Yuri, is he still there?” Jessica asked without lifting her head. “No, he left already. Unnie, are you alright?”

“That jerk… he totally forgot about me” she said lifting up her blushing face.

 

 

 

 

 

~KIM MANSION~

 

 

          “Taengoo, she’s so cold you know” Yuri said while playing with a ball on Taeyeon’s bed. Taeyeon’s on the couch watching a movie while eating popcorn. “Kwon Yuri, you disturbed my sleep just to say what’s obvious?”

“She’s ruining my image of my Princess Sica”

“Your Princess Sica was a fake. This is the real one. She’s an ice princess. Why? You don’t like her anymore?” Taeyeon asked with a smirk.

“Hmm… how about you?”

“What about me?”

“You and Tiffany”

Taeyeon then sits up and looks at Yuri. “There’s nothing about us”

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

          After the dinner, the girls with their parents will be leaving first. They are all now outside the restaurant to bid their goodbye.

Yuri’s staring at Jessica while the latter’s obviously avoiding his stare. Taeyeon’s just quiet with his hands in his pockets while stealing glances of Tiffany every now and then.

      They are about to leave when Tiffany stops from entering the car. She turns to Taeyeon’s direction and runs to him. Taeyeon was surprised to see the beautiful eye-smiling princess in front of him. She suddenly hugs him tight.

“I missed you”

She whispered and pecks a kiss on his cheek which left Taeyeon dumbfounded, also Yuri who’s staring at them with wide eyes. “Bye” Tiffany said with her eye smile before running back to their car.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

“It’s been a week. Don’t you wanna visit her and ask about what she did back then?”

“Nah” Taeyeon said before focusing back on the movie. “I can’t believe all our parents were best friends and had an agreement about our future” Yuri said while throwing the ball back and forth on the wall.

“… Yeah” Taeyeon whispered while touching the cheek Tiffany kissed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~KWON MANSION~

 

 

          It’s Saturday and they have no class so Yuri’s sleeping longer than usual when he was pushed down the bed.

“Ah!! What the- Yah!” he looks angry while caressing his . “Taeng?” it’s a surprise to see Taeyeon in his room early in the morning. “Why are you here and what’s with the push?” Yuri asked as he lies back on the bed. “We’re going to the mall”

“Huh? Why?”

“Were accompanying the girls”

“Girls? Who?”

“The ice princess and Tiffany”

“Sica?! Wait, what? Why? How?”

“Our parents. Uncle Hwang called me earlier. Today’s Tiffany’s break from the company and Jessica doesn’t have any schedule so they’re going shopping. Uncle wants us to go with them. You know, he’s worried about paparazzi’s and fans of Jessica. They tried to call you but you weren’t answering”

“Ugh, I was sleeping deeply. What time are we supposed to meet them?”

“11… and it’s already 10:20”

“What?! O-okay, I’m moving now” Yuri hurriedly runs to the bathroom.

“~sigh~ stupid monkey… I’ll see her again” Taeyeon said with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~HWANG MANSION~

 

 

“Jessie, do I look good?” Tiffany asked Jessica who is now spacing out. “Yah!! Jung Sooyeon!”

“H-huh? What’s up Tiff?”

“Will you please stop spacing out?”

“Oh, sorry” the two girls both look so cute with their simple yet cute clothes. Jessica’s wearing a stylish coat and sunglasses though to cover up her identity. “What’s wrong Jessie?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter