Chapter 15

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Where is that tall shikshin?" Sunny asked as she sits on a table in the bakery. "He said he'll be early."

"Oh, Soonkyu-ah, you came early." Aunt Ji said as she enters the shop. The workers have spare keys for the shop in case of emergency and whoever comes early will be the one to open the shop."Good morning, Aunt Ji. I was just waiting for someone." Sunny said. "Who? That tall guy?"

"Uh, yeah, kinda... umm Aunt Ji, can I ask a favor?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mmm..."

Tiffany slowly opens her eyes. The sun is already shining as to what she can see from the window. She tries to get up but something is stopping her from doing so, a leg.

"What?"

She grabs the leg and pushes it off from her.

"Ahhh!" A loud shrieking voice entered her ear. "Jessie?!"

"Ouch" the blond girl beside her said as she also opens her eyes. "My foot... it hurts."

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot about you!" Tiffany said as she sits up and looks at her best friend’s injury. "It looks fine to me." She said as she noticed nothing bad. "It hurts. You pushed me."

"Your leg was on me, how was I supposed to get up?"

"You could have done it carefully." They are now glaring at each other and are about to answer each other when a knock stopped them.

"Is everything alright?" A deep voice asked from the outside. "We heard a shout so I came to check on you. Should I call Dr. Shin?"

"N-no, everything's fine, Yuri." Tiffany answered. "O-oh, umm breakfast's ready. Taeng and I will be leaving early, you can just check the kitchen. We also left some note in case something happens. We're going."

"Y-yeah, thanks." Jessica answered this time but there are no more replies as they heard footsteps making its way away from them. "You okay, Jess?"

"I should be."

"Jess..."

"Stop comforting me, we're just the same."

"..."

"So, what are we going to do today?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? You can't be serious..." Taeyeon said as he looks at Sunny. "What? I'm serious." Sunny answered. "Why? You just want to leave those girls alone there? In a place they don't know with one of them injured?" She asked looking worried. "They're grown up ladies, Soonkyu."

"Stop. Calling. Me. Soonkyu." She said as she hits Taeyeon's chest. "It's just for a while and besides that Tiffany looks capable of working here."

"Then the injured one?"

"She can help on the counter."

"You've got to be kidding me! They can't work here!"

"Why? Can you do all the work? Aunt ji and I are leaving since we have something important to do and Nic is kinda sick so Hyo's doing all the kitchen work."

"I'll call Soo!"

"Oh, he's not coming today I already called that shikshin."

"Sunny..."

"Oh, now it's Sunny?" She asked with a smirk. "It's better than doing nothing all day. Go on, move your . I will cover for all of you while they're not yet here." Sunny pushed Taeyeon out of the shop. "Hurry up! It's a busy day!" And so Taeyeon reluctantly left the shop.

 

 

"Are you really sure about this, Sunny? You even want Jessica to work here? She's injured." Sooyoung asked as he comes out from a corner. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Besides, I got Aunt Ji's approval." Sunny said smirking. "You're really scary." "So, did you bring what I asked you to bring?"

"Y-yes..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She wants to what?!" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon hurriedly shushed him up. They are in front of their apartment. "~sigh~ I don't like her idea either but she's right. We have no more choice. We need every man power we can get today. There are so many orders. You're the only one who can help Hyo in the kitchen, I can't take all the orders by myself and hand them to every customers... that's impossible. Not to mention being a waiter to every person who will enter the shop to use it as a cafe." Taeyeon sighed as he leans on the wall. "B-but Jessica's injured..." Yul said looking down. "It's not that bad. She'll only stay in the counter, take some orders from there and take care of the money. She's an actress, she can act sweet in front of those customers."

"Fine, but who will talk to them?" Taeyeon then opens the door and pulls Yuri.

 

The two American girls are having breakfast, thanks to Taeyeon's American cooking. They are just chatting random topics when a cough disturbed them.

"T-Taeyeon..."

"Yul, I thought you went to the shop?" Jessica asked.

"Actually..." Yuri looks at Taeyeon asking for help in explaining things. "Fine, I'll do it. We need some help and we're hoping if you could lend us some hand?" He asked not focusing much attention to the girls as he diverts his eyes in every word he says.

"Sure, what is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good, now that you are here, I'm going to leave." Sunny leaves the counter. "Aunt Ji's waiting for me." She turns to the two girls. "Good luck" she winked at them and she left.

 

"So, uh, Jessica will be behind the counter, taking some orders but don't worry you will only serve as a cashier most of the time since every customer chooses to take a sit and have a cup of coffee, drinks and some cakes. They ask for take-outs but they order that mostly on the table and Tiffany will be the one to take them. Just leave them by that small wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter