Chapter 5: Melting heart...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“~yawn~”

“Unnie, Should I tell manager-oppa that you’re tired? Maybe he can talk to the director so you can rest.” Hara told Jessica who’s drinking a cup of coffee in her trailer. She seems so tired but her face should say otherwise. Her makeup is doing a good work covering up the eye bags she earned due to two sleepless nights because of her work. “You’ve been awake for 2 days straight now unnie.”

“Don’t worry about me Hara. Besides, this is part of my job.”

“But, unnie...” then someone knocks on the door. Hara opens it. “Oh, Hara-ssi, it’ll be Jessica-ssi’s scene next. She has 10 minutes.” the assistant director said. “Uh, Okay.” Jessica comes down the trailer. “Unnie”

“I’m fine Hara” then Jessica left.

 

 

 

~HARA’S POV~

 

 

          I’m really worried about unnie. She’s the kind of person who loves sleep more than anything else in the world. And 2 days without it must be torture and complete hell for her. She might get sick because of it too. I know she wants to sleep badly but she’s hiding it. What should I do? Wait! There’s one person who might help. I took out my phone and dial that person’s number. “Hello?”

“Oppa!”

 

 

 

~JESSICA’S POV~

 

 

          Ugh! 2 days without sleep is crazy! I really need some rest. I’m just such a good actress that they didn’t notice it. I can lay anywhere and I’ll be able to drift off to my dreamland… I need to sleep!!

My scene is in the bedroom, and seriously seeing the bed doesn’t help me at all. I can’t help but look at it.

‘Sica, Sica’

It’s calling my name. Ahh! Help! My co-actor is busy on his part and the camera is focused on him so they can’t see me looking at the bed… so tempting.

 

“… CUT!”

 

Huh? Is the scene over? I look at the director and she’s glaring at me. “Jessica-ssi, can you please focus?”

“Oh, s-sorry” my co-actor Lee Donghae smiles at me. ‘It’s okay’ he mouthed. He’s such a charming guy but of course my Yuri is still the best. Speaking of him, I haven’t seen him for almost 4 days now… 3 days, 18 hours, and 34 minutes and 21 seconds to be exact… I miss him. I’m sure my energy would come back if I see him! Yuri-ah!!

“Seriously! Stop spacing out!” those words brought me back to reality. “Are you even listening to me?!” she looks so angry. “S-sorry”

“I can’t believe this. Just because you’re famous, you’re acting so stuck-up!”

Stuck up? I don’t remember acting that way. I’ve been in my best behavior though I lack of sleep.

“We should have casted a different and more professional actress! This is why I hate working with rookies who came from rich families! They think so highly of themselves but can’t do anything right! Aish! Using power just to get what they want!”

She keeps on saying bad and hurtful words and everyone’s looking at me. I wanna vanish! This is so embarrassing!

I can feel that my tears are about to fall so I just run away! My lack of sleep and her words, they’re all causing my tears to fall. I keep on running and running when I felt someone pulled my arm and brought me into a hug. Wh-who is-

“Shh”   that sound... 

“Just let it all out Princess.”  That voice, yes, it’s him… my prince...

I can feel his warm hand move up and down, rubbing my back, calming me down. I don’t wanna look so weak in front of him but I can’t help it. All these emotions, his presence and his hug, it’s all making me weak. I buried my face in his chest and his shirt is now wet because of my tears. “S-seobang” I blurted out. I don’t care anymore! I wanna call him that!! I want him so badly. “Seobang” I stuttered while crying. He must be surprised. He might think I’m weird, he might-

“Yes Princess, I’m here”… That soothing word, the sound of his voice, his warm presence. I look at his face, so serene, so calming.

“You won’t mind i-if I call y-you S-Seobang?” he smiles, that charming, sweet smile. He caressed my hair.

“No. Sica, you can call me any way you want. And that word Seobang, it actually makes my heart flutter so… I don’t mind. I actually love it, thank you.”

Then he wipes the tears off my face. “But…seeing you like this, it also breaks my heart. That word might send me to heaven but your face, your crying face kills me a hundred times.” He said with a hurt expression. “I’d rather have my cold Ice Princess Jessica than the crying one.” There are tears visible in his eyes now. “But… seeing you cry like this actually makes me fall for you more”

“What? Why? You love to see me crying?”

“No, it makes me feel a warmer you. Seeing your tears caused me to make a promise to myself, never ever let those tears fall from her eyes again. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, my princess, you’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter