Chapter 10: The Forest...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Our vacation is going well for everybody. We get to spend more time with our lovers… well, Yuri and Jessica are not official yet but with the way they act, they are sweeter than the real ones. Well most of the effort was done by Yuri, Jessica’s still cold sometimes.

I’m happier now that I have Tiffany and she’s officially mine. We’ve been here longer and I don’t want it to end either.

 

 

 

 

 

They are all gathered up on the living room watching a movie when Yoong comes in front of them. “Guys, let’s all go out!” he said excitedly. “Go out? Where, Yoong?” Yuri asked. “Hiking… let’s go the forest near here.”

Taeyeon suddenly felt uncomfortable when the forest was mentioned. “I heard from the resort manager that a spot in that forest offers a great view of the island. I also heard it’s a romantic place.”

“Let’s go then!” Tiffany raises her hand happily like a kid. “Y-You really wanna go Fany-ah?” Taeyeon asked hiding the uneasiness he feels. “Yes, Taetae let’s go please?” Taeyeon wants to decline but seeing Tiffany’s pleading face he didn’t have the guts to do so. “Sure, let’s go.”

“Yay!”

“Seobang, I don’t want to go.” Jessica said as she pulls Yuri’s shirt. “Hiking is tiring…” she said. “But Sica, it’ll be fun.” Yuri wants to go; he really wants to go since he enjoys such activities. “Fine, you go by yourself.”

“Aigoo, don’t be like that Sica, don’t worry. Once you’re tired already we’ll go back here. Please, just try it once?” Yuri pleaded. “Fine, but once I get tired, we’ll leave.”

“Yup!”

“Good, then let’s go later. I’ll talk to the manager so he’ll start the preparations. Let’s start packing for food Seo.” Yoong pulled Seohyun and the girl followed him obediently.

“Let’s start our preparations too.” Yuri said excitedly but Jessica acted like she didn’t hear anything. “Fine, I’ll do it.” Then Yuri left.

“Fany-ah, you can stay here with Jessica while I prepare ours, okay?” Taeyeon told his lover. “Sure Tae. Call me when you need anything.” She said as Taeyeon left.

“Why must we go too?” Jessica asked. “You know that Yoong wants to spend time with Yuri.” Tiffany said as they continue watching. “They can bond here or go swimming together.”

“Jess, they’re boys. They want to do something else.”

“… ~sigh~ Fine.” Jessica stands up. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to help Yuri.”

 

 

 

 

 

The three couples start their hike. At first they have tour guides with them but they chose to go alone along the way because it’s safe so there’s no need to worry.

They were happily chatting, except Jessica. She’s getting tired already. They ended up in a road which has two ways.

“Seobang, let’s go already, I’m tired.” Jessica said as she stops walking. “~sigh~ I guess we have to stop here now.” Yuri said. “Yoong! Taeng! You guys go ahead! We’re heading back!” he told the two.

“Go on then! She looks really tired.” Taeyeon said pointing to Jessica who’s now sitting. “Be careful on your way back hyung!” Yoong shouted. “Don’t stay here for so long. Start going back when it’s getting dark already!” Yuri reminded the four. “Yes!”

“Let’s go, Sica.” He holds Jessica’s hand as they start walking back to the resort.

 

 

“Tae-hyung, which way will you take?” Yoong asked. “Fany-ah?”

“Let’s take the left side Tae.”

“You heard her. Let’s just meet up later.”

“Okay.”

“Yoong be careful and take care of Seohyun.” Taeyeon said. “Aish, don’t worry hyung, its safe here.”

“Take care too oppa, unnie.” Seohyun said then they parted ways.

 

 

 

 

 

The two continued their walk when they noticed a cabin nearby. “The manager didn’t tell us that someone lives here.” Taeyeon said. “Fany-ah, we don’t have any water left, should we go there? I think someone’s inside.”

“I’m not sure Tae. I have a bad feeling about this. You know, this is how the horror movies go, a cabin in the middle of the forest?”

“What?” Taeyeon laughs at Tiffany. “Fany-ah, that’s only in the movies. You should stop watching too much of it already. Come on, we still have a long way to go and we need water.” Taeyeon pulls Tiffany. “Tae, I’m scared.”

“I’ll protect you. I’m willing to give my life just to protect you.”

“Yah! I don’t want that!” Taeyeon giggles and pinched her cheek. “Let’s go.”

They went to the cabin with Tiffany behind Taeyeon all the time. Taeyeon noticed some carvings on the door.

                                                                       ‘KHJ & CYE’s HOME’

“Taetae?”

“Oh, I’m going to knock now.” Tiffany tightens her grip on Taeyeon’s arm.

~knock~knock~

There’s no answer. Taeyeon knocked again but still there’s no response. “Tae, I think this place is abandoned, we’ll find no water here let’s just go back.” Taeyeon didn’t answer as his hand touched the carved initials on the door. “They’re familiar…” he mumbled. “Tae?”

“Fany-ah… I feel like, I’ve seen this place before.” He said. Tiffany looks at him then on the initials. ‘KHJ… CYE? No, could they be?’

“Taetae, l-let’s go-“

“H-Hyun Jun-ssi?” they heard a woman’s voice behind them. The couple turns around. “I-It’s you! Hyun Jun-ssi!” the old woman goes to Taeyeon and cups his face. “It is you… your nose, your lips, everything… everything, except the eyes.” She stares at Taeyeon. “E-excuse me” Tiffany’s trying to stop the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter