Chapter 6: Yoong...

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A tall man is looking out the window. He seems worried as he holds a phone on his hand. “Yoong” a voice called out to him. He turns around to see the owner and finds a beautiful girl carrying clothes. She placed it on the bed and goes to the man. She holds his hand. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“I’m worried Seo. What if he doesn’t like me? He forgetting me is bad already but what if Hyung comes to hate me? What’ll I do?”

“Babo” she smacks his head. “He won’t. If your Hyung is someone like you I know he won’t. He’ll come to like you. Even if his head forgot I know that his heart wont. He’ll like you and even if he doesn’t at first I know you’ll change his mind just like what you did to me. So please stop worrying. You become ugly when you worry” Yoong smiles at his girlfriend then pouted. “So if I become ugly you won’t love me anymore?”

“Babo, I’ll love you no matter what, how or who you are. My heart’s sound is not thump thump thump anymore but Yoong, Yoong, Yoong. So how will I escape from it when my heart always reminds me of you?"

“Ohh, my Seobaby’s so cheesy. Stop it, you’re making me blush.” they both smiled as they continue to tease each other. “Now, come on. Stop standing there and help me pack up your luggage. I already finished mine, it’s now your turn.”

“Yes ma’am.” Yoong playfully saluted as Seohyun pulls him to help.

 

 

 

~HWANG CORP~

 

 

Tiffany’s inside her office when someone knocks on the door. “Come in” she said.

“Umma!” Seohyun called her. “Seobaby?!” Tiffany runs to hug her. “Oh my God! Seohyun why didn’t you tell me you were coming home? I could’ve fetched you”

“There’s no need for that Umma. Besides Yoong came with me”

“Yoong?! Yoong’s here too?”

“Yes”

“Where?”

 

 

 

 

~JESSICA’S SET~

 

 

          Jessica’s inside her trailer reading a script when Hara comes in blushing. “U-unnie, s-someone’s looking for you.”

“Why’re you stuttering and so red Hara?”

“H-he’s so handsome, so dreamy unnie.” she said. “Yuri?”

“No… but he looks just like Yuri-oppa.”

“Let him in.”

“O-okay.” Hara went out. Minutes later, “Umma.” a man’s voice said. “Oh my! Im Yoong!! You’re here!” she hurriedly hugs Yoong. “Umma, so tight.” he said. “It’s been months since I last saw you.”

“Haha, noona. They were looking at me weirdly. If Seohyun came with me those girls would have been dead on the spot.” he said with his alligator smile. “You got that look from your brother. You don’t know how worried I am whenever he visits me. Even my co-actresses drools over him.” Sica said as she goes back to her seat. “I can’t wait to see my Hyung.”

“But will it be fine? Those people don’t know you’re here… or do they?” Jessica asked. “They do… but umma don’t.”

“Yoong, that’s-“

“I wanna see him badly. I wanna see Hyung badly. It’s been 7 years, noona.” Yoong looks sad. Jessica hugs him and pats his shoulder. “Yuri will like you. I’m sure of that. He became a good guy.” Yoong smiles at what Jessica said. “Of course. He’s my brother” then Hara comes in.

“Sica-unnie Yuri-oppa’s here” she said. “Y-yuri?” Jessica looks worried. Yoong looks nervous. “Yoong? Are you ready to meet him?”

“Of course”

Then Yuri enters. Yoong was so silent and he’s not even moving.

There’s a wide smile on Yuri’s face as he looks at Jessica. “Princess Sica” he said. He was about to hug her when he noticed the guy beside her. They both look at each other. They’re not saying anything but somehow something inside them moved, as if their hearts want to jump out of their chests. A bond unseen but shared between them is pulling them together. Yoong’s so nervous as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Jessica’s watching nervously and anticipating their next move. Without knowing it a smile appeared on Yuri’s face. He finds it weird but he can’t help but smile at the boy in front of him as if he’s known him for a long time now.

“H-hi I’m Im Yoong” Yoong’s stuttering while offering his hand for Yuri to shake.

“Hello, I’m Kwon Yuri” he takes Yoong’s hand and a sudden electric shock hit him. “N-nice to meet you” he said.

“Umm, I uh… I uh…”

“He’s a friend of mine Seobang. So be nice to him. He came from the States” Jessica said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter