Chapter 16

"Forever"... in my memories (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny and Sooyoung are looking at Jessica’s direction. There are a few customers lined up in front of Jessica but she looks fine and is even giving out a beautiful smile.

“It’s your turn now.” Sunny said pushing the poor Sooyoung. “C-Can we just NOT do it? I mean she might notice it’s me a-and God, I don’t want to be on her bad side.” Sooyoung said looking afraid. “Come on, stop acting like a wimp. She won’t kill you.”

“Oh, I highly doubt that.”

“Come on you big wimp, move!” Sunny pushed Sooyoung causing the latter to fall from his seat.

“Darn…” he whispered as he shyly bowed to those who are looking at them. He looks at Sunny who was showing him a devilish smirk then to Jessica.

 

“Oh Jeez. Please don’t let her notice. Please don’t let her notice… please save me from death.” He mumbled as he goes to Jessica’s direction.

 

“H-Hello…” He greeted Jessica, obviously afraid.

“Hello sir, how may I help you?” Jessica asked kindly.

“Uh, I uh… y-you see that woman there? The one who has a long brown hair? I uh… actually she’s my wife.”

Jessica looks at him weirdly

‘He seems familiar.’ She thought.

“Oh such a… lovely wife you got sir.” Jessica’s words trailed off as she looks at the weird looking woman.

“Y-Yes, she is. Actually I’m planning to surprise her. C-Can I talk to whoever’s in charge in the kitchen?”

“Oh uh sure.” Jessica presses the microphone’s button. “Yuri-ah, can you please come out for a while?”

After a few minutes, Yuri comes out. “What’s wrong?” he asked Jessica. The woman points at the man in front of her. Fortunately, there are no more customers lined up and everyone’s order has been given out so Sooyoung can be accommodated.

“H-hi young man. I would like to make a request.”

“What is it, sir?”

“I uh, would like to order a whole strawberry cake and white a short message on top?”

“Oh, sure sir. I can write it for you.” Yuri goes back inside the kitchen to get a strawberry cake.

 

 

 

 

“So, what should I write, Sir?” Yuri asked smiling. Sooyoung gulped. ‘Here comes nothing.’

“T-To my Princess Sica.” Sooyoung said slowly and nervously. Yuri stares at him. “Princess Sica?”

“Yes, well… that’s how I call her.” Yuri coughs and Jessica looks away… they all look awkward.

“Happy 10th Anniversary, I love you so much, princess.” Sooyoung continued and Yuri obliged but something inside him is starting to build up. “From your Seobang…” Jessica’s staring at the cake, her eyes showing sadness. “Yul…” Yuri stops and looks at the man.

“W-What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked nervously.

“Uh, sir… your name is-”

“Seobang~” They heard a call from one of the tables. “Oh shoot. Please hurry up. Uh, c-can you please bring it to our table upon my signal? Thank you!” Sooyoung hurriedly left.

Yuri just continued writing.

“They’re lucky. Ten years is no joke.” Jessica commented. Yuri’s just focused on the cake.

“Well, at least somewhere a Sica and Yul were able to be together.” She continued. “Though I was hoping for it to be us, At least it proves that our names are somehow meant to be together.” Yuri turns to her.

“Good Afternoon Ma’am!” Jessica’s back to serving a customer while Yuri looks back at the cake with the same sad eyes Jessica had moments ago.

 

 

 

 

“So? How did it go?” Sunny asked as soon as Sooyoung sat on his chair, breathing heavily. “Your call, your disgusting call, saved my life.”

“Tch anyway, Good job! Now, look at them so awkward again.” Sunny said looking at the two. “Sunny, why are we doing this exactly?”

“Why not? It’s fun.”

“They will be mad.”

“Let them be. I’m helping them out, we’re helping them out. They will thank us someday.”

“I don’t know if you’re a good friend or just bored of your life.”

“It’s both actually. My life became more interesting because of those two dorks. I want to do something for them in return.”

“~Sigh~ Whatever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s watching the couple. He’s waiting for Sooyoung’s signal. Jessica looked at where he’s looking. She also felt jealous watching them talk happily. “They’re so lucky, huh?” She whispered, thinking that Yuri didn’t hear but she’s wrong.

“Jessica…” She was surprised when Yuri called her with a calm voice. “Yes?”

“If you’re given a chance… will you still do what you did?”

“If you’re talking about keeping the secret about your identity, then yes.” Yuri looks at her. “It wasn’t easy. Lying straight at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter