She Doesn't Know?

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

As soon as I entered the room, I shut the door behind me. I was in so much shock that I didn’t even realize my brother wasn’t with me. I placed the bags in the closet and settled down on the bed.

 

My cheeks were still burning thinking of the event that took place a few minutes ago. Why did I react in such a way when I realized he was in such close proximity?

 

Anyway, as my mind kept pondering over the day’s events, I slowly drifted off to sleep, forgetting about my own brother. Well, that was until I woke up in the middle of the night with yet another nightmare about Hansuke and found the spot beside me to be empty.

 

For a moment I was more scared than ever. I always needed my brother to bring me out of any misery and I don’t think I would be able to survive a day without him. I really needed him with me, especially when I’m not in my right mind as he is the one who keeps me sane.

 

Once I fell out of my horrible outer world, I remembered how I abandoned him with Chan Hee earlier, in my hurry to escape from that cheesy guy. I contemplated in my mind whether to go out and bring back my brother or simply try to fall asleep again and see him in the morning as I already know he would be safe with that Chan Hee fellow.

 

I twisted and turned around in my bed the rest of the night, trying to get myself to sleep but failed miserably at it. Finally when the morning came and I heard some movement in the next room, I dragged my feet out and saw my brother already wide awake and laughing out at something.

 

Chan Hee must be really something or else my brother wouldn’t have gotten this comfortable with him so quickly. But I want to kill this guy for one thing. He forced me to stay at home even today as he had a feeling that I was not ready to attend classes yet.

 

I don’t know how he figured that out but it was kind of true. I wasn’t ready to attend classes yet, as my mind was mostly occupied by the cruel demise of Hansuke. A death caused by me. Well, not directly yet I was the reason for it. He wouldn't have died if it was not for me.

 

 

Actually to be honest, I stayed out of university for a whole week. I stayed at Chan Hee’s house doing nothing in the day  time while I went to do my part time job in the evening. Hye Jin took care of Hyun Su when I was out to work and I was really grateful to her for that.

 

When I reached back home, I would be completely exhausted, both physically and mentally. All I could do is, have dinner with my little pie and go to sleep.

 

But the most surprising part is, whatever clothes has Chan Hee bought for me was really good and was of the perfect size. It also matched my preference completely, nothing exposing or anything, just some decent pair of clothes. What shocked me more is that the inner garments he bought were of the right sizes too.

 

Anyway, let’s forget about it now, shall we? Finally the day arrived, where I had to attend my classes again as I have put it off for a long time already. So I got ready, left my brother under Hye Jin’s care and had to tag along with Chan Hee as he didn’t leave me with any other choice.

 

I got into the passenger seat of one of his fancy cars while he got into the driver’s seat. We both drove in silence until we reached the university parking lot. Before I could compose myself and get out of the car, he was already on the other side, helping me get out of his car.

 

As soon as I wished him goodbye and turned around to proceed to my class, I found people around me giving me looks and whispering something among themselves.

 

At first, I decided to ignore them completely while I proceeded to walk towards my class. However, I heard some people call me a , a and a few other words just like that. I still decided to ignore them as I cared less about them and I reached my class.

 

When the classes ended, I walked over to the parking lot only to find it crowded by the fan girls of that Chunji guy. So I decided to inform Chan Hee through message that I will get going on my own and meet him later at his house. Hence, I walked out of the university gate towards my part time job.

 

I was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter