A Confession?

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I apologize for boring you with my author's note right at the starting of the chapter. It's just that I wanted to apologize for my hiatus and also for this chapter. Hope you bear with me and this chapter and I promise that I will come up with a good chapter for the next one. Trust me *gives puppy eyes*

 

No One’s POV:

 

After he ran off, she continued to stand there in a daze as she really wasn’t expecting him to act like an angel. Her heart was racing like a F1 car while her face was in deep heat and she mentally fanned herself to calm down.

 

She was in her own world thinking about the way he held her, how it felt to be in his arms, the way he kissed her cheeks and how she wished it wasn’t just a friendly gesture. She let out a heavy sigh when she realized the cruel reality.

 

Suddenly she felt a pull at her wrist, making her lose her balance and stumble on her feet. She looked to her right and saw Hansuke grinning ear-to-ear and the grin definitely had a little bit of teasing and a hidden meaning.

 

“What?” she questioned him as if she didn’t have any idea about his grin.

 

“So when is the party, huh?” he winked at her and asked with a teasing tone.

 

“What party?”

 

“You know, for you and him getting together.”

 

“Yah! It isn’t like that. He was just being him. Things won’t work out between us. He is a big flirt and a playboy.” She let out a sigh once again and started to dwell in her own world.

 

He just shook his head at her and started to wonder how to make the two idiots realize the mutual feelings they have for each other.

 

 

 

Since that day, Chunji started to be all touchy-touchy with her whenever an opportunity was open. He never hesitated to embrace her or peck her, even when he was in the midst of the people much to the dismay of her and jealousy of others.

 

The guy did it because of the pure affection he had for her. However, she was a naïve, oblivious girl. So she never really got his real intention. The only thing that struck her mind is that the guy was flirting with her.

 

Yet she enjoyed the moment as much as he did. She liked the guy for some reason she doesn’t really know. So as long as things doesn’t go out of the way, she was okay with that.

 

And of course, there were times when she felt that he was taking too much advantage of her as she doesn’t voice any opposition to it. But the truth is it was merely innocent incidents.

 

Whenever he held her, he had the urge to continue holding her and never let go. When they have a free time, he started to hang around the garden more, just to spend more time with her.

 

He would lie down on the grass, resting his head on her lap while running his fingers along her thigh, out of sheer boredom. He enjoys doing that while she gets uncomfortable as she has extremely sensitive skin on her thighs.

 

His touch makes her feel all tickly along the area beyond control. So she tries to manipulate his mind with her power but it turns out into a failure all the time and this frustrated her to a whole new level.

 

He was the first person in her life who remained unaffected by her power. It has worked on everyone else she tried to use. But why not on him? She didn’t know where to find the answer to that question and she started to believe that she has completely lost her power now.

 

 

One day she was roaming alone along the corridors as she had a free hour while Hansuke was caught up in some lecture. She was so bored that she hardly noticed where her legs were leading her to.

 

Out of ideas to pass time, she took out her phone and was texting Chunji when she felt someone grab her by the jacket and slammed her against the hard wall or so she thought.

 

Before she could recompose herself from the impact, the hard wall behind her got a pair of arms by which it grabbed her hand tightly and pulled it to her back sending her phone to the floor.

 

It was then she realized the hard wall behind her wasn’t a wall at all in the first place. It was a tall guy with sets of hard wall like abs. In front of her stood the girl who accused her of stealing the campus heartthrob, Chunji when Hansuke was in the hospital.

 

Before she could open and question her, a tight slap landed on her cheeks. Her eyes widened in shock while a stray tear slid off her eye as her cheeks stung severely.

 

“What was that for?” she managed to ask, a minute later.

 

“It was for yourself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter