Sleepless

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

His cute, baby-like face was full of small bruises, and a big one on his forehead covered with bandages. He still looked cute though. “I’m sorry,” I placed a soft kiss on one of his less bruised cheeks while his cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he had always hated being affectionate like that.

 

I turned around, after hearing the clash of some object against the hard floor, to see the face of a very shocked person and a phone on the floor.

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I had an important lecture in our lunch break, leaving us with only 5 minutes break to have our lunch. Though we were all a bit pissed off at our professor, we still couldn’t do anything about it as he is the head of our department.

 

So we silently followed his instructions and finished our lunch in our classroom itself. We were waiting for our professor to enter the room when my phone rang. It was from Jin Kyong and our professor entered the room, just when I answered the call. So I had to inform her quickly about my lecture and disconnect the call.

 

The lecture went long and boring. Well, not exactly. Yet it was what we all felt like, after sitting in his class. After some gruesome 45 minutes, he finally decided to call it a day while we all let out a sigh in relief and ran out of the class.

 

As soon as I started walking in the long corridor, I saw people moving here and there with their bags on while I looked at my watch It was way past lunch hour. Shouldn’t these people be in their classrooms? I caught hold of a freshmen and questioned him about the chaos.

 

He informed that the classes were suspended for the day and thereby we were free to go home at our will. I started to wonder whether it was the reason that Jin Kyong called. So I took out my phone and called her, while I walked towards her class.

 

The call went over to her voicemail, just as I reached her class. I stood in the doorway and glanced through the room for any sight of her but I couldn’t find her in her class as well. Just as I was about to turn around and walk away, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“Chunji oppa~” she squealed at the top of her lungs, almost making me go deaf. I need not turn around to find out who she was. I don’t remember her name but she is the top class who calls herself the Queenka of the school.

 

I pried her hands off me and glared down at her while she pouted at my reaction. “What do you want?” I asked monotonously while she shivered visibly and shook her head. “Then get out of here.” I scoffed as she and her posse of girls ran off from there.

 

For one last time I looked into the classroom, hoping to catch a sight of Jin Kyong but there was no one in the room except for a little girl. She looked like she was someone who doesn't calls herself a fan of mine. So I walked up to her and asked her about Jin Kyong.

 

At first she was taken aback with my presence. But she soon regained her composure and told me where I could find her. I was shocked to hear that she was in a hospital but was relieved once it was made clear that she went to see that boy she usually hangs out with.

 

I thanked her for her help and walked towards the parking lot. It was crowded with the fan girls as always and I made my way through them ignoring the shouts and screams they were throwing at me. How silly could these people get?

 

I got into the car and drove towards the hospital. Once I was there, I enquired about the boy at the reception and made my way towards the room in which he is admitted. The room’s door was slightly open. So I thought it was okay for me to just enter the room.

 

I slowly opened the door and was completely shocked at the scene revealed in front of me. Jin Kyong was kissing the guy. As in K-I-S-S-I-N-G… while I stood frozen to the floor. So the rumors about the two of them are true?

 

Are they dating each other?

 

Do they like each other?

 

Are the rumors true?

 

Is she a…?

 

The word was struck in my throat while the phone slipped from my grip and crashed onto the floor. The sound of the crash brought me back to reality and noticed that both of them were staring at me, one with a confused look and the other with a surprised look while I gave them a weak smile and an awkward wave.

 

Why is it hard for me to accept the fact that they are dating? What’s wrong with me?

 

“Chan Hee-ah, how did you know I’m here?” she asked in a surprised tone.

 

“Um, the little girl in your class told me.” I replied.

 

“Little girl? Oh, Haelin?” I nodded. “She is taller than me.” She exclaimed while I just made an “O” shape with my lips. “Anyway, come here. Let me introduce you to someone.” She took hold of my wrist and dragged me near the bed while I felt a weird feeling inside me with her touch.

 

 

Hansuke’s POV:

 

I was extremely happy to see Jin Kyong enter the hospital room in one piece and we had a dramatic reunion. I was so glad to have her back safely as I was starting to think that I didn’t do enough to save her that day.

 

I’m bandaged at severa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter