New Found Confidence

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji’s POV:

 

I woke up once again, but it was in the early morning. Jin Kyong was still in my arms and was still deep in sleep. I pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible and whatever I did, she didn’t seem to be aware of it. She definitely wasn’t a light sleeper.

 

Will the girl even know if someone tried to do something to her while she was asleep? I made a mental note of not letting her sleep out any time. Just as I was holding her against me and were feeling all kind of thing when she is lying with me, I felt her stir in my arms.

 

So I quickly closed my eyes and stayed motionless as I was expecting her to wake up and let out at least a tiny shriek or something. However, after a stir or two, she snuggled more into me and continued to sleep.

 

The girl doesn’t have a clue of what kind of effect she has on me, so early in the morning. I was doing my best to hold back a moan escaping my mouth. Just when I was about to get out of this troubling position, I heard a chair being wheeled in our direction.

 

I looked up and saw Hansuke looking at us with a smirk lurking at the corner of his lips. Wait! Is that a smirk? I’m not sure anymore. It was a mix of emotions. He was also glaring at me? What was he angry about?

 

His eyes wandered towards my hands which were holding Jin Kyong in place and there was a hint of anger flashing in his eyes. Wait! Don’t tell me he has feelings for her. That would be the only possibility for exhibiting such a wide range of emotions.

 

Despite his unhappiness about my skinship with Jin Kyong, I continued to remain motionless. I mean I didn’t take my hands off her. Seeing that I was unfazed by his glare, he wheeled himself closer to me and softly shook her awake.

 

She stirred a little more in my hands and slowly opened her eyes. At first she didn’t realize the position she was in and the first person that came into her view was me obviously.

 

“Five more minutes please,” she smiled widely and said while I nodded my head, returning a similar smile.

 

The next thing she did was the most unthinkable. She wrapped her hands around me and buried her face into my chest as if it’s the most common thing for both of us. I chuckled at her cuteness while Hansuke looked quite pissed and I simply shrugged my shoulders at him.

 

“Yah, Kyongie-ah! Wake up, wake up, wake up~” he kind of whined while he shook her awake.

 

After a few groans, she finally woke up and her eyes went as wide as it could, the moment she realized the position we were in. she quickly scrambled on her feet and mumbled nearly a thousand apologies before disappearing upstairs.

 

I continued to lie down in the same spot while Hansuke seemed to be too drowned in his own thoughts. I closed my eyes and tried to feel the same way I did, a few minutes ago.

 

“Sunbae,” a voice called out to me.

 

I opened my eyes and saw Hansuke looking back at me with an indescribable expression.

 

“Did you just call me sunbae?” I raised my eyebrow at him and he nodded. “Wae?” I asked.

 

He shrugged his shoulders “Maybe because of your reputation in our campus and also because you are a sunbae?” he said matter-of-factly.

 

“Um, I don’t know what you have heard about me in the campus and that doesn’t really matter to me. But I think you can just stick with hyung. I feel that’s better than being called sunbae.”

 

“Oh okay hyung.” He said half-heartedly. “Oh, I also want to talk to you. Is that possible? It’s really important.” He stated as if the world was about to end.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter