Shock Of My Life

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

After Chan Hee left to the university, I continued to lie on the bed lazily. A few minutes later, the cute bundle in my hand started to stir which meant that he was going to wake up in a few minutes.

 

Slowly he opened his cute eyes and looked up at me. When he realized that it was me who was lying beside him and holding onto him, he gave me an ear-to-ear smile and threw his small arms around me and whispered, “Good morning noona,”

 

I kissed his forehead and held him tight while I felt like a proud mother holding her son. I smiled to myself when I heard a soft growl. “Are you hungry already?” I let out a chuckle while he nodded.

 

I scoped him up into my arms and walked out of the room. As soon as we walked out, we were greeted by the head maid who was a little less grumpy than yesterday. However, she still looked hostile. I smiled at her weakly while she handed me a new set of toothbrushes, two sets of towels, and a bottle of shower gel.

 

“Breakfast would be ready when you are ready,” she gave me a half-hearted smile and left.

 

I walked back to my room with my brother tailing at my leg. I placed the items on the bed and took the toothbrushes and went into the bathroom. I helped my brother brush his teeth while I did the same with mine.

 

Later I helped him take his bath. Once I was done bathing him, I realized that he doesn’t have anything to wear now. I wrapped the towel tightly around him and asked him to wait inside the bathroom while I went out to turn off the air conditioner.

 

When I was about to walk back to the bathroom, I heard a knock and when I opened the door, a middle aged women in a maid’s uniform stood there, smiling widely while I stared at her with a puzzled expression.

 

“Good morning, Ms. Park,” she greeted me with a smile along with a bow while I returned the gesture, still not understanding why she has knocked on the door. “I’m Kim Hye Jin. Master Lee told you are in urgent need of a dress for your brother. Unfortunately, the shops are still closed. So I brought you the newest clothes of my son. Hope you don’t mind.” she gave a deep bow as in she was apologizing.

 

“Chan Hee did?” I was in a shock at first. Later, I realized that she was still expecting my reply. So I bowed my head a little and took the clothes from her. “Thank you so much, Mrs Kim.” I smiled. “My brother would appreciate that.” I smiled at her.

 

“I’m glad to hear that, Ms. Park. Oh by the way, please don’t call me Mrs Kim. You can call me Hye Jin.”

 

“In that case, you call me Jin Kyong, unnie.” She smiled in return, bowed and left while I went back to my brother and helped him get dressed. I asked him to sit on the bed while I took a quick shower. I was out in a jiffy and we both walked out.

 

 

The whole day was a bit boring. The head maid seems to hate me for some reason. So whenever I felt intimidated by her, my brother and I moved away from the place and we both tagged along with Hye Jin most of the time.

 

She was really kind and caring, and also Hyun Su had Hye Jin’s son to play with. So I was pretty much left alone but I did all I could to avoid being in close proximity of the head maid while the rest of the day passed off like that.

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I reached home a little later than usual. It wasn’t because I had some extra class or anything. I just had to buy some dresses for Jin Kyong and her brother. Being the stubborn girl she is, she didn’t send me her size until now.

 

So I just made some random guess and brought some dresses for her, hoping it would be the right one. Come to think of it, I never brought anything for any girl till now. Why did I do it now?

 

I reached our driveway before I could figure out the reasons. I got out of the car and handed over the keys to one of the guys standing by. They took it with a bow while I headed inside with a nod at them. I walked up to my room only to find it empty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter