A Nice Guy?

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji’s POV:

 

“Please leave me,” she mumbled with a shaking voice.

 

Finally realization dawned on me that she was scared of me from the way I behaved a few minutes ago. I mentally slapped myself for scaring the girl who has just come out of some kind of trauma.

 

I reached out to her and ruffled her hair. “Yah, I’m not a ert. I’m not going to hurt you in any way.” She slowly lowered her hand and looked up at me with doubt in her eyes. “Besides you are not my type.” I smirked at her only to get an eye roll in return.

 

“Anyway, let me show you the room, where you and your brother will be staying in.” I grabbed her hands and took her to the door.

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

This Chan Hee guy was really something. The entire way to his home, he was so silent yet had a warm feeling emanating from him. But once he took us into his home, he changed into a completely different person. He was more cold.

 

My whole mind was preoccupied with so many things starting from what had happened in the orphanage and how I became the reason for the death of so many people, especially that one particular guy who gave off his life just to save me and my brother.

 

I was really grateful that this particular stranger was kind enough to give us shelter when we didn’t have anywhere to go. But now, I started to regret it a bit and also started to think maybe I shouldn’t have agreed to come to his house.

 

He had some cold conversation with his maid and dragged me up by my wrist to his room while he carried my sleeping brother in the other arm. Once we reached the room, he pushed me into it, the way a ert would have done it and he even bolted the door behind him while my eyes widened at his actions.

 

I know I can easily escape from him if he tries anything on me but the problem was that my brain has frozen for the past few hours, making it useless at that moment. I gulped down and started moving back with each step he took towards me.

 

My back came in contact with the hard wall at the end of the bed while my heart started racing with fear and I put my hands up before me like a shield. “Please leave me.” I mumbled with a shaking voice and closed my eyes tightly waiting for the inevitable creepy touch of the guy.

 

However, I was taken aback when he just ruffled my hair instead. “Yah, I’m not a ert. I’m not going to hurt you in any way.” He said with a chuckle while I lowered my hand slowly and looked up at him for a moment, as I thought that this guy was really weird. “Besides you are not my type.” he smirked at me only to get an eye roll from me in return.

 

“Anyway, let me show you the room, where you and your brother will be staying in.” he grabbed my hand and dragged me to one corner of the room while I looked up at him weirdly once again. Didn’t he just say that he was going to show us the room where he wants us to stay? Then why is he leading us to the corner of his room instead of taking us out?

 

As I was struggling with my own thoughts, we came to a halt and he turned towards me. “Well, here is the secret room where you both will be staying. You gotta type in the pass code here for the door to open. The pass code is ******. Don’t forget that. Anyway, take good care of the room as it holds a special place in my heart and I have never brought anyone into this room. You are going to be the first person to get in there after the room has been renovated. I have my reasons to give this room to you which I will tell you when times comes.”

 

I nodded my head to everything he said. He made me feed in the pass code and the door opened. He led us in and gently placed my brother on the bed. The room was enormous just like the room we were in, a minute ago. However, the interior decoration was so simple yet elegant at the same time.

 

It emitted such a homely feeling out of it. I looked around and took in every detail in the room. I have to admit that the room calmed my nerves down which was actually surprising. The guy explained a few other things like where to find what and where the bathroom was and so.

 

When he was about to leave the room, he turned around and said, “If you need anything, just give a call. I will just be in the next room. Don’t hesitate. Okay?” I nodded softly while he left the room.

 

I didn’t waste any more time as I got into the bed as soon as the cute creepy guy left the room. Wait! Did I just call him cute? Well, just strike that off.

 

I took out my phone once again and looked at Hansuke’s photo while tears started to fill my eyes once again. I held onto the phone tightly and closed my eyes shut as tears streamed down my eyes but I cared less. It was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I left her in the room and walked back into mine before closing the door behind me. I was surprised at myself. How did I even let someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter