Antique Box

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

A few more days passed by, Chunji and Jin Kyong have become quite inseparable now. Even a blind person could tell that they both are deeply in love with each other.

 

It was to the extent that Hyun Su started sleeping with Hansuke almost every night, much to the dismay of Hansuke. It's not that he doesn't like having Hyun Su with him. It's just that he was worried about Jin Kyong.

 

But come what may, there was little changes in the way they both were. Almost close to nothing. They both were like crazed bunnies.

 

“What are you two up to today, you bunnies?” Hansuke asked one day, when the three were getting ready to hit the bed.

 

“You know the usual,” Chunji said, pulling Jin Kyong closer by her waist while she blushed furiously.

 

It has become their usual: Hansuke teasing them when they are together, Chunji countering him while Jin Kyong blushes.

 

But when Hansuke finds Chunji alone, he kind of threatens him not to hurt her in any way. He trusts Chunji but he was just being his overprotective self of the only family he has left.

 

 

 

Chunji was in the final week of his university life, which made him too busy to do anything other than sleeping. Jin Kyong missed him like anything but she always supported him and made sure he ate and slept on time as she didn’t want him to fall sick.

 

She was also planning for a secret celebration for him on the day before his graduation ceremony. She was so discreet with her planning that even Hansuke had no idea about it.

 

Finally the last day of his university came. She has sent Hansuke and Hyun Su on a short trip to somewhere and she had asked them to return only on Chunji’s graduation day.

 

After making sure that everything was perfect, she went to take a shower and after she took a nice, long, relaxing shower, she wore a pair of shorts and one of Chunji’s favorite Tee.

 

She already had many of his Tee with her. But she took this one from his wardrobe because she just felt like it. She is just crazy like that for things which has his unique scent on it.

 

After prepping herself up with a very mild makeup and hairstyling, she lazily waltzed out of his room only to come face to face with an anger-filled monster.

 

The monster was none other than the older version of Chunji. Before she could realize the situation she was in, a tight slap landed on her cheeks and it was enough to take her mind off of everything.

 

She has kind of become emotional after being with Chunji. She has this strange motherly feeling to protect her loved ones from harm’s way.

 

As she kept thinking of a way to get rid of Chunji’s father from his life, once and for all, he grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her down the stairs.

 

The maids peeped out from a hiding spot hearing the commotions. However, they were all afraid of exposing themselves out from the hiding spot.

 

“So you are the girl who is sleeping with my boy.” He said it more of a statement than of a question.

 

She opened but nothing came out. “Aren’t you that new maid I met the last time I was here? What are you doing by roaming around the house dressed like that? Are you trying to seduce my son?”

 

‘Your son?’ she scoffed internally. “Um?” was all she said as she couldn’t find the right words to speak.

 

“Answer me! I’m talking to you." He caught her by her hair and tilted her head upwards by tugging on it while his face was merely inches away and he was fuming with anger.

 

But within the next few seconds, he let go of his hold as if he has burnt his hand and started pacing around the room, looking flustered.

 

“Are you sure your father isn’t Park Sihan?” his eyes were filled with lots of emotions.

 

Her breathing hitched in . “Yes,” she answered as confident as possible while he continued to pace around the room, running his hands through his hair.

 

She continued to observe his each moves without letting her guard down. In quite some angles she felt like he resembled Chunji very closely.

 

She knows that the guy in front of her was the one who killed her parents. So her brain was asking her to do something about it, while her heart was speaking against it.

 

She didn’t understand why but her heart kept telling her not to use her power on him yet as he hasn’t caused any harm to anyone yet.

 

Suddenly he grabbed her by her elbow and gave her a tight pull as he dangerously towered over her. He really was intimidating especially given his foul mood.

 

“Let go of her,” a voice boomed aloud from the door, echoing through the entire room.

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

I was taken aback when Channie’s voice came out ordering and demanding, and so was his father. However, his grip on my elbow didn’t loosen even a bit.

 

He turned to look at Channie and a smirk appeared on his face. Probably noticing no sign of release from his father, he bolted up to us and jerked his father’s hands off me.

 

“Are you alright?” he caressed my cheeks with one of his hands while the other rubbed my now sore elbow.

 

It was quite painful but I didn’t want to show it to him as I know how much disturbed he would be to see his father so close. So I just smiled at him and nodded my head.

 

He pulled me into a light hug before leaving a peck on my cheeks but there was something off with him. Even a blind person could tell that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter