Bliss

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Jin Kyong leaned closer and kissed Chunji on his cheeks. She smiled ear-to-ear in bliss just by that simple kiss. She has started to have feelings for him for quite a long time now. But she has suppressed it in fear of getting a heart break.

 

She couldn’t believe the playboy she is in love with, has feelings for her. However, she was also scared of this innocent looking boy, especially given his past. What if he lost interest in her after he got her?

 

She was so lost in thoughts that she failed to notice the mischievous grin growing at the corner of his lips. In the blink of an eye, she was toppled over and pinned to the bed while his hands and legs rested on either side of her.

 

She looked up at him with wide eyes while he looked down at her with a smirk. She gulped nervously not knowing what he was going to do next.

 

“What did you just say?” he asked her with a goofy smile.

 

“Um, nothing.” She whispered.

 

“Are you sure?” she nodded. “Then was I dreaming that you said you like me?”

 

“Maybe,” a light blush crept up her cheeks.

 

“And the kiss too?” he pointed to his cheeks.

 

Her face was completely red now and he enjoyed every second teasing her. He woke up by the time she started speaking to him. He wanted to listen to what she has to say to him. So he remained motionless to act like he was still asleep.

 

“I really liked the kiss,” he said, biting his lower lip.

 

“Yah!” she half-shouted before covering her face with her hands.

 

He softly removed her hands and said, “Do you really like me?”

 

“What?” she looked at him surprised. “No, I don’t.” she shook her head rapidly.

 

He let out a chuckle. “Really?” he asked as he slowly leaned closer and slowly pressed his lips against hers.

 

It was just a simple touch at first but he couldn’t refrain himself from kissing her more. So he slowly started moving his lips against hers. There was something about her that was so alluring to him.

 

Initially she was too shocked by the kiss. But once she regained her composure, she slightly hit him on his shoulders to make him stop. But he remained unfazed by her hits as he continued to savor her lips lovingly.

 

After a moment of resisting, she finally gave in and slowly returned his kiss. Her lips moved in sync with his, as her hands rested on his shoulders. She loved how his lips felt against hers and she wanted to give in to his touches even though she knew, she was nothing to him.

 

But he didn’t take it beyond a passionate kiss. He slowly let go off her and smiled goofily at her while they were slightly out of breath. She had her face in a deep shade of red.

 

“Noona, Chan Hee hyung, dinner is ready.” Hyun Su announced from the doorway.

 

He sat upright abruptly and looked back at him while Jin Kyong grabbed the opportunity and lightly pushed Chunji by his chest. He stumbled back a little, giving Jin Kyong enough space to get out of the bed.

 

He quickly regained his composure, stood up and hugged her from behind, stopping her from escaping the room just in time. “Give us a minute. We will be there.” He said to Hyun Su who simply nodded and left.

 

“You can’t escape me Jin Kyong-ah. At least not until you tell again what you told me before that kiss on the cheek.” He tightened his hold on her waist.

 

She continued to remain silent. “Just tell me whether you like me or not.” He sighed in frustration because of her sudden cold behavior.

 

“I don’t” was her reply. Though she told him that she didn’t, there was something in her voice that made him get his hopes back up.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked, pressing his lips close to her right ear while she nodded hesitatingly. “You really don’t like me?” he asked again as he slowly ran his lips along her collar bone, down her shoulder while pushing her Tee off of it.

 

It started to slowly reveal the top of her bosom but before it completely revealed it out, she caught her Tee by pressing her hand against her chest.

 

“Just when I was starting to think you are not a ert. So wrong of me!” She mumbled, a little shakily.

 

He was completely taken aback by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter