Road To Freedom?

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

I was really happy with what Channie did on his graduation day. It’s been two years since we both got to know each other and a year and a half since we both got together.

 

Even though it’s been quite some time, our relationship was still going strong and I really wasn’t expecting anything from him, except for his love.

 

And when he slipped his promise ring onto my finger, I could sense how sincere he was with his feelings. He was really cute when he was trying to explain that the ring was not to bind me to him but just his promise.

 

I wanted to squish him to death then and there. But I controlled myself until we reached our room. It was so much easier that way as Hyun Su has stopped sleeping in our room a long time ago.

 

I gave him his graduation gift that night. It wasn’t anything specially planned like I did a few days ago which was eventually spoiled by his father's visit. Yet it was memorable.

 

 

 

Hansuke and I are in our senior year of University now while Channie was getting involved in his grandfather’s company, so that he could take over the management one day. Hansuke, Hyun Su and I occasionally visited Father Park.

 

 

 

No one’s POV:

 

One fine day, Chunji and Jin Kyong were spending some lazy time in the living room when his phone rang. He answered it and when he hung up, his face was full of surprise.

 

“What happened Channie?” she asked him excitedly.

 

He turned towards her and beamed. “My friend is getting married. And we are going.”

 

But the next moment they both frowned. “If that’s the case, then we should go to shopping.” Chunji’s face cringed while she frowned even deeper.

 

They both don’t like shopping. So when they had a dress code or more like a color code to follow to match the wedding theme, they finally made up their mind, went shopping and brought their dresses.

 

 

The day of the wedding came and unfortunately they couldn’t attend it. So they left to the reception venue. As soon as they reached there, a group of 5 handsome looking guys came and started leading Chunji inside.

 

They all seemed pretty close that they even forgot the world around them. Hansuke and Jin Kyong were confused about the turn of events while Hyun Su walked alongside the diva.

 

A few minutes later, the 5 handsome guys’ eyes fell on the people who were following them all along. They looked at the trio as if they were some kind of stalkers.

 

“Why are you following us?” one of the guy braved himself and voiced out.

 

“What?” Hansuke blurted out. “Who is following who? We don’t even know you. Why are we going to follow you?” the diva snorted.

 

Chunji who was on a call, just noticed the commotion and quickly got in between the two groups. “Guys, cool down.” He said waving towards the group of guys.

 

“Hyung, why are you supporting those stalkers?”

 

Hansuke opened his mouth to protest but Jin Kyong held his wrist, stopping him from blurting out anything. “Yah! They are not stalkers. They-”

 

“You know them hyung?” another guy interrupted him.

 

“Yeah I do.” He smiled before pulling Jin Kyong by her waist closer to him. “This is Jin Kyong, my girlfriend. And maybe one day my wife?” he smiled ear-to-ear while she blushed furiously.

 

“And this is Hansuke and Hyun Su. They are her brothers.” He said, not going deep into it while Jin Kyong secretly looked up at him and smiled gratefully.

 

“Oh how old is she?” one of the guy asked curiously while Chunji answered, “She is a year younger to me.”

 

Once hearing that, the five guys wished her and Hansuke, three with a slight bow, the other two wished her casually while they both returned the gesture.

 

“These are my close friends. This is Minsoo hyung, Daniel, Jonghyun, Byunghun and Changhyun.” He introduced them.

 

After the basic introductions, they all went to the tables assigned for them. There were two tables beside each other and so they were contemplating on who should sit where.

 

Finally deciding, they rearranged the table in such a way that it formed a new pattern as a single table and so they all could sit at the same place.

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

When we were all about to take our seats, “I want to sit beside noona,” the cutest looking guy in the group kind of shouted.

 

Hansuke gave him a look while Channie kind of glared at him. But the cute guy showed puppy eyes to Channie. “Pretty please hyung?” I chuckled at him and asked him to sit beside me which made Chunji pout.

 

I quickly pecked his cheeks and asked him to stop acting so cute, like a small baby while he stuck out his tongue at me before settling next to the cute guy.

 

“Noona, you are pretty.” He kind of sang it like the famous SHINee song while I smiled at him and thanked him. “Do you remember my name?” he looked at me expectantly.

 

But I couldn’t remember their names exactly. So I looked back at him sheepishly. “Minahe,” I said.

 

“It’s alright noona. My name is Changhyun. But you can call me Ricky.” He smiled brightly while I returned it with equal brightness.

 

“So how long have you known hyung?” he asked with curious eyes.

 

“We know each other for nearly three years now. But it would just be a little over two and a half years, since we got into a relationship.” He gasped hearing that. “Waeyo?”

 

He seemed to be lost in thoughts all of a sudden. “Yah Ricky-ah! What’s the matter?” I nudged him a little bringing him back to reality.

 

“Uh? Nothing noona. I’m just surprised Chunji hyung is in a relationship with the same girl for two long years.”

 

“Waeyo? You think I’m not good enough for your hyung?” I slightly pouted involuntarily.

 

“Ani. I didn’t mean it like that noona. It’s just that hyung never settles for one due to his past.” He quickly went wide-eyed and covered his mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter