Not My Toy?

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Though Chunji and Jin Kyong were still living in the same house, the closeness between them has started to reduce. There were a few reasons involved in it. One being, the fact that Chunji was rather confused with his own feelings while the other being, Jin Kyong was hardly at home as she was looking after Hansuke.

 

However, the two still talked with each other, went to the university together, and had their supper together. As Chunji’s mind has started to go berserk, he once again started his playboy character to keep him occupied.

 

Girls started to come and go out of his house in the middle of the night which made the head maid get worried about him once again. Yet, she couldn’t do anything about it.

 

 

Finally the day of Hansuke’s discharge arrived. Jin Kyong along with her brother Hyun Su and Chunji were at the hospital. They finished all the formalities involved in discharging. Chunji carried her brother and took the bags away from her hand.

 

Jin Kyong helped Hansuke to a wheelchair and wheeled it to the parking lot. Once they reached there, she handed over the crutch to Hansuke which he took with his right hand while wrapped his left hand over her shoulder and her right hand was around his waist to support him as she helped him to get into Chunji’s car.

 

Once they were in, they weren’t really sure where to go. Jin Kyong wasn’t in a mood to leave Hansuke somewhere while he was in this condition. However, Chunji has already set his mind on what to do in this situation.

 

He put the car into ignition and started to drive without any further delay. Within a few minutes, they arrived in front of his house, or mansion to be specific.

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

I was really happy when Chan Hee decided to come with me to the hospital on Hansuke’s discharge day. We reached there after finishing my part time jobs a little earlier than usual. We finished the discharging procedures and helped Hansuke into Chan Hee’s car.

 

At first, I never really thought about where to take Hansuke and I don’t know how that thought slipped my mind. Chan Hee drove the car and we reached in front of his house, a few minutes later.

 

“Sunbae, you can leave me somewhere in a nearby hotel for now. I will find a place to stay by tomorrow.” Hansuke said to Chan Hee who was opening the car door to help him with the wheelchair.

 

Even before I could open my mouth to protest against his decision, someone already did it for me.

 

“What are you talking about? What kind of person would I be, if I leave you in a hotel when you won’t even be able to do any work without someone’s help? Also you are Jin Kyong’s friend. So that would make you my friend too. So just come and stay in my house, just like your friend.”

 

He then winked at me and gave a smile while I couldn’t help but smile back at him as I was really touched by what he said. I quickly gave him a hug and whispered a ‘Thank you’ in his ear while he just patted my back and smiled.

 

I wheeled Hansuke inside while Chan Hee carried my sleeping brother. He asked us to stay in the hall while he continued to carry my brother to our room where he usually sleeps and he shouted something to the maids on the way to the room.

 

A few minutes later, he came back and sat down beside me on the couch. He was dangerously close to me, so close that our thighs were tightly pressed against each other. It wasn’t like his couch wasn’t spacious enough. In fact it was big enough for a person of his height, to lie down on it comfortably. It’s just that he sat that close to me.

 

“I have asked the maids to clean a room for him. It would be ready in a few minutes.” He smiled.

 

“Thank you sunbae,” “Thank you Chan Hee-ah,” Hansuke and I said at the same time while we all chuckled.

 

After a moment in silence, Hansuke and Chan Hee started to converse comfortably about something or other as if they have been friends for a very long time and I was happy to see that. Though I was being kind of ignored because of their boy talks, I didn’t really mind it as I sat their listening to their conversations.

 

Suddenly I felt a weird shiver run down my body. At first, I decided to ignore it. But with further time, the number of shivers were quite frequent. So I thought of keeping a close eye on my surrounding to find the reason for the shiver while both the guys were still engrossed in their conversations.

 

Suddenly, Chan Hee’s thigh brushed against mine and that was when I felt the shiver. He wasn’t really aware of that actually. He was simply moving his leg while talking, involuntarily. So I just decided to let it slide.

 

However, this guy seems to be restless as ever, making his legs rub against mine more frequently. The friction it created was making me feel so different and weird and I never really felt something like that before.

 

As if that wasn’t enough, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter