Useless

Prowess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'm adding this author note in the starting of the chapter to warn you of the scene near the end of the story. It's nothing explicit. But still a warning for people who are not comfortable with it.

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

I was kind of hurt when he snapped at me like that as I was just trying to make sure he was alright. So I chose to ignore him and helped Hansuke. He must have noticed the change in me as he came up to me a second later and apologized for his actions while my mood brightened up a bit.

 

Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug while I was completely taken aback. But I still returned the hug and it felt nice to be in his hands. When he finally let go of me, I was slightly blushing.

 

As if that wasn’t enough for a single day, he leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my cheeks while I looked at him wide-eyed. He just chuckled at my reaction and walked out of the room. Once he was completely out of sight, I could feel my cheeks getting heated up.

 

I could tell that I must be blushing crazily just from the look on Hansuke’s face.

 

“What?” I asked him in a fake annoyed tone.

 

“Nothing.” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

Though I know it wasn’t 'nothing' like he told, I let it slide. “He is weird,” I motioned towards the direction where Chan Hee disappeared while Hansuke simply chuckled. Joining him in his laughter, I bent down and helped him with the soup. As I kept feeding him the soup, his cheeks were slowly gaining a bit of color.

 

“Is everything alright?”

 

“Yeah, why?” he asked back.

 

“Nothing. You just look funny. It’s so not Hansuke.” I told him.

 

“Maybe because you are showing too much?” he said with a smirk.

 

“What do you mean?” I looked down at myself and finally realized what he meant.

 

“ert.” I playfully hit his uninjured shoulder.

 

“Yeah, right.” He burst into laughter while I continued to feed him without caring much about him. “You are the one showing off, my dear.”

 

“True but it’s not like showing a little bit of skin will affect my lovely Hansuke here.” I said pulling down the front of my shirt a little bit to show him more skin. "So does it matter?"

 

“Little bit of skin? Seriously?” he asked while I nodded innocently. “Yah! Don’t act innocent. Anyway, I’m not completely gay. You know?”

 

“Of course I know. You sway both sides. But I don’t really care. I just trust you.” I hugged him while he patted my back lightly.

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

I continued to observe her from my hiding place and whenever she bent down to feed him the soup, I could see a bit of her skin being exposed. I already saw it earlier and I know how it looks when you are up close.

 

But I also happened to know how close those two are. So I felt really jealous of their relationship and I wished I was the one in his place. As I kept looking at them, I saw her pulling her shirt down and show more of her skin.

 

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, not just because of the blush from looking at her skin but also because of the anger building inside of me. I just wanted to rush up to them and beat him to pulp as I felt like she shouldn’t expose her skin like that to anyone else except me.

 

I sound selfish right? I know but I just couldn’t help it as she has grown up so much on me. Though the idea of beating him sounded pleasing, I still couldn’t do it after seeing her so happy.

 

So I just decided to move out of there. I walked up to the starting of the stairs but I couldn’t do it. I came back to my hiding spot and looked at them. I couldn’t hear what they were talking with each other but they finally ended it with a hug and nothing else.

 

 

No one’s POV:

 

A few days later, Hansuke was back in university. He cannot exactly walk on his own but he could manage with a person and crutch as a support, the person obviously being Jin Kyong.

 

Every d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter