Caught?

Wish upon a Star

 

"Dara?" A voice of a guy interrupted them.
 
 
Dara's eyes widened in shocked seeing the person right now. "K-kevin?! What are you doing here?" She absentmindedly asked.
 
 
Kevin frowned. "What?! Of course because my house is just beside yours! What's wrong with you? And who's this guy inside your property?" He confusedly answered.
 
 
Dara straightened up and unintentionally sweats in nervousness."...Ahh..he...him?. He's one of Jeongguk's friends you know..," she made a lame excuse.
 
 
Kevin gave her a hard look. Saying he's not convinced at all. "Friend? I dont remember seeing him with Jeongguk,Dara. Are you lying to me?" He muttered. 
 
 
With a playful smile, Baekhyun just watching them two in amused. *Let's see how long will you last for lying to him.*
 
 
Dara let out a shaky smile. "Uh...come on Kevin. I forgot that I need to leave for a walk. Come and accompany me." She excused again and this time she grabbed Kevin's arms and dragged him away her house.
 
 
"Eh? W-wait? We're not yet done talking here. Who is he and I came here to visit you in your house-" Kevin got cut off by her.
 
 
Dara gave Baekhyun a warning look before she continue dragging Kevin away. But Baekhyun just gave her a mischievious smile. "Nah! You could visit in my house next time. Now, accompany me okay?please?" She mumbled.
 
 
"Oh...alright! Just quit dragging me okay?" Kevin protested.
 
 
Dara sighed and let go of his arms. "There, happy?" She mumbled.
 
 
Kevin rubbed his reddish arms, with a pout. "You know...There are two kinds of secrets. Those we keep from others. And those we hide from ourselves..." He mindlessly uttered.
 
 
Dara gave him a firm look as she crossed her arms."And what do you mean by that?" She asked raising a brow at him.
 
 
Kevin look back at her. "I could feel that you're hiding something from me, Dara. I'm not numb to noticed it." He answered her.
 
 
Dara loosened her arms in her chest. "A..am not!!! I'm not hiding something from you." She denied.
 
 
Kevin seemed didn't convinced at her answered. "I know you, Dara. When you're denying something and or lying...You can't speak a word straight without stuttering." He said as a matter of fact.
 
 
Dara's face fell. She knows she's already caught. But she wouldn't gave up yet. At least not now."Kevin, I'm not hiding something from you okay? Got me? If ever I had. Will you wait for it?" She uttered.
 
 
Kevin gave up and sighed deeply. "Alright. You won. And yes, I will wait. I'm your bestfriend right? Unless you didn't sees me like one." 
 
 
Dara frowned. "Psh!!! Weird headed sissy boy!" She shot him.
 
 
"Aww. If I'm sissy boy then you're a tomboy." Kevin shot back.
 
 
Dara fumed. "Yah! Daffy!!!" She was about to hit his face with her fist but Kevin dodged it.
 
 
"Hey, not my beautiful face, stony! Its not as stoniest as your face so dont ya ever lay your finger on it!." Kevin even.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Oh god! Please stop me from killing this guy that you created!" She cursed.
 
 
Kevin pouted. "Bad Dara. God didn't regret creating me. I dont know why you do." 
 
 
"Shut up! Kevin! Anyway, why do you want to go inside my house this early,huh?" Dara snorted.
 
 
Kevin straightened up. "Ohh that... I just want to tell you that Ms. Seo wants me to tutor this coming new student came from other country everything about Korea." He informed.
 
 
Dara frowned. "And what is that something to do with me? Who cares  if you tutor alot of foreigners out there." 
 
 
"That hurts. Really. I was just telling you because You.Are.My.Bestfriend if you forgot. I know you'll be mad at me if I didn't tell it to you so soon. And I know that you easily get jelly that's why." Kevin scoffed.
 
 
Dara glared. "Me??Jelly? No never!" She whined stubbornly
 
 
Kevin shook his head. "Whatever, stoney! Anyway I think that's for todays visit. See you later then. Bye." He bid a goodbye and wave at her leaving for awhile.
 
 
"Pshh! Bye!" Dara said sheepishly as she heads back towards her house.
 
 
After a few walks she finally arrived in front of her house. With a deflated shoulder, she lazily get inside of the house.
 
 
"Hi, Dara!!!" Kai greeted in husky voice. But Dara just ignored him "Snub? Whatta Snotty..." He added innocently and went straight at the bathroom.
 
 
Sehun bumped onto her. "Yah! Watch where you going!" He hissed as he dusted his shirt.
 
 
Dara threw a daggers at him before she continue walking towards the kitchen. "What the?..," Sehun hissed just staring at her irritately.
 
 
 
Arriving inside the kitchen, Dara saw Chanyeol, Suho, and D.O eating their breakfast. Seeing them created a large undefine frown on her face. 
 
 
D.O noticed her first he stopped eating and stood up. "Oh, Dara. Goodmorning, come and eat?!" He offered with a smile.
 
 
Dara stormed in. "Later! And you?!" She plainly respond. Her eyes not leaving Suho's 
She cooly walked towards him.
 
 
"Okay. Then." D.O nodded and sat back on the table continue eating.
 
 
Suho look up and stared at her innocently. "Yes,?"
 
 
"W-who carried me towards my room last night?!" Dara bluntly asked
 
 
Chanyeol flashed his toothy smile. "Me!!!" He beamed raising his hands.
 
 
Dara frowned even more averting her gazed at Chanyeol and put both of  her hands on her waist fumingly. "And who the hell asked you to do that huh?" She said annoyed.
 
 
Chanyeol blinked innocently. "Oh-"
 
 
"I Did. Why is there something wrong with that? And why are you fuming like that?I asked him to carry you because I know you'll freak out...Unless...you wanna sleep in my room...with me." Suho butted in. "Isn't it enough?" He added teasingly.
 
 
Dara glowered at him. "No!!! Shut up!!! Arghh!" She fumed in anger.*Why are they teasing me like this?!!* she thought in anger.
 
 
"Sis!!!" Jeongguk called out for her.
 
 
Dara look at him emotionless."What?!!" She snapped.
 
 
"Woah woah relax. I just called you because Mr.Kim called here a while ago. And he said that you can go to school and take your re-test today, 10am." Jeongguk informed.
 
 
Dara nodded sheepishly. "Okay."
 
 
Jeongguk pouted and mindlessly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sis, never change." 
 
 
D.O chuckled. "Dont worry.She'll change in a matter of time. Why dont you eat Jeongguk?" He offered.
 
 
"Hope so. Nae, I'll just eat."Jeongguk whined as he slumped his body on chair.
 
 
Done,preparing herself for School's re-test. Heaving a deep exassperate sigh, She lazily slung her gucci bag on her shoulder. Then She casually walk dowstairs.
 
 
"Oh, Dara-ah. Leaving without eating?" Chanyeol approached her with a pack brunch made by of course our dear master chef D.O. Brunch, A breakfast and a lunch to be exact.
 
 
Dara squinted her eyes and stopped to face him. "Isn't it obvious?" She said with sarcasm.
 
 
Chanyeol stared at her and then handed the pack brunch to her. "Oh, here's a pack lunch I mean brunch D.O said that I need to give this to you to assured your health." He explained.
 
 
Dara shifted her gazed to the pack brunch he's handing and then shifted to Chanyeol's innocent face. She mindlessly sighed and took it. "Fine! I'm leaving!" She uttered and scurried outside the garage where Mr.Jung is waiting for her. 
 
 
Chanyeol blinked and stared at his empty hands. "Oh yeah!!! She took it! Woohoo! D.O-ahh!!!" He squealed in happiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 9th update. How was it??? Everyone  hihihi. I'm shorry if its lame and boring 'sigh'
 
 
And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~