Friends?

Wish upon a Star

Dara went on the park again we're she and Jin stayed before. As usual Jin is always up there. Waiting for this moment. A smile crept on his lips as he saw her coming again. 


Dara silently sat on her usual spot there and relaxed herself by leaning her back on the tree. Since she starts being nice with the guys she always stayed here and relax herself with the nice view and fresh air. 


*What a nice day. She's here again.* he thought happily.


"You awake?" Dara suddenly blurted.


That made our dear Jin gasped and look down at her with a knowing smile. "Yes. Is there something wrong?" He quickly respond.


Dara let out a small sigh. "No..nothings wrong." She said. "Its not bad being nice to other people, isn't it?" She asked.


"No, not at all. Its good though. It will make you feel good at the same time. Having some nice people around you changes your everyday's gloomy life." He commented calmly. *I know its about those guys that are walking with you the last time I saw you in school* he thought sadly.


Dara bit her lips suppressing her smile. "Thanks. Its not bad having as one of those nice people you say." She uttered.


Jin felt touched and smiled at her eventhough she can't see it. All he's insecurities to EXO boys washed away hearing it slipped on her lips. "No. I should be the one thank you for letting me in, in your life. Dara-sshi its a privilege though." He respond flutteredly.


"Dara..just call me Dara instead of Dara-sshi. Its too formal." She cut him off with a smile.


Jin automatically smiled back at her with a nod. "Okay. Dara, As you wish."


"Now, Why dont I start being nice now...With you. We can be friends right? Since we're kind of...always sharing this place maybe its good that we should be friends." Dara stated as she stood up and stared at him.


The overflowing of happiness could tickles our dear Jin's stomach encountering this special moment were his long lost crush asked him to be his friends, official friends to be exact. He cheerily but calmy jump down and held out his hands for a shakeshands. "I'll gladly be your friends,Dara."he said happily.


Dara took his hands and shook it. "That's settled then. Thanks Jin." She thanked. And look at her watch. "Oh I gotta go back now. See you-"


"Would you like me to walk you home?" Jin cutted her off.


Dara shook her head. "No, its okay. I dont want to be a burden to my new friend though. So maybe next time will do. So byie see yah!" She insisted and skidded back her house.


Jin nodded and waved his hands a goodbye as he stared at her leaving feature. *This is the best day ever for me. Thanks my dear Dara for letting me enter into your world.* he told to himself.

 

A few days had past and its already school days again. The guys and are preparing for school and so Dara. In Dara's room. She was about to close the slide door in her balcony when he saw Kevin's in his own balcony near at hers. 


Kevin waves at her with his killer smile. Dara snorted and playfully rolled her eyes that made Kevin pouted. "So meanie! I miss you,Stony I really do." Kevin muttered.


Dara smirked. "And so am I?" 


Kevin lightened up. "I knew you will." He proudly beamed.


Dara chuckled. "Too proud of yourself huh? Anyway bye,Daffy see ya later. I knew you dun wanna be late,mr. Geeky guy." She teased. "Dont forget to say 'Hi' to Carly for me." She added before she left him there.


Kevin smiled in satisfaction. "Okay. Bye!" He beamed happily and went down to wair for Carly.

 

Back at Dara's house. The guys are waiting for Dara's to come down. They never stop bickering with each other but not because they still hate each other but they already getting close with each other.


"We're more way hotter than you guys, even if we're wearing uniforms, see~" Luhan teased.


Kai smirked. "Really? But do you have this?" He points on his abs playfully.


Luhan rolled his eyes. "Whatever." That made Kai laughed and so the others.


"Stop dreaming Luhan hyung just be quiet and be satisfied on yourself."Sehun mocked playfully. 


"Yeah,and face the reality gege."Tao snickered.


Luhan gava him a fake glare. "You too,Hun?Tao?" He mumbled 


Sehun laughed and Tao at his childiness. The maknae lines agreed with each other for the first time."At least Sehun's not a holding the title of being poker prince anymore." D.O commented.


Lay agreed. "And I see the changes. Both the maknae's not bickering anymore. They seems close already." 


They all nodded as they watched them. "I'm happy that everybody learned to like each other as a good buddies right Suho hyung and Baek hyung." Chanyeol proudly beamed.


"Yeah. Bonding with them is not that bad at all-" Suho got cut off by our almighty Kris.


"Good to hear that,shorty" Kris grinned.


Suho flattened his expression. "Okay, I think I take that back." Kris chuckled cause of it.


Chanyeol and Baek patted his back. "He's just trying to get along with you hyung." Baek whispered slyly


Suho shrugged. "Tss. Should I be happy about it?"


Chen snickered. "No you shouldn't be! Bwhahahaahah" he laughed earning a hard smack at the back of his head by Xiumin.


"Dont ruined the mood,Chen." Xiumin shook his head. Hearing it made tem burst into laughter.


Jeongguk sighed in relief. "Its good to know this right, my Starry?" 


Starry just nodded. "Yeah, my creations get bonded. And Dara changed into a nice one. That's a good thing though." 


Jeongguk smiled. "Yeh right. And I love the changes." 


When Dara arrived confusion grew inside of her. "What did I missed here?" 


The guys stopped laughing and smiled at her. "Nothing" they all chorused.


Jeongguk grabbed his older sister with Starry on his left. "Dont mind them, sis they're just having fun. Let's go!"


"Tss." Dara hissed and followed. And they all went to school. 

 

~~~


"I already found were Starry now Lady Moon. She's now living with a human who wished for her to be his Ideal." 


Lady moon smirked. "Wow. So she's busy with her own love life now. I guess I could get the throne of the being the leader from her. What a good news it is." She said while the furr of her black car that are lying on her lap.


"Yes, Lady moon. Sooner or later her throne will be yours!"


Lady moon grinned at the thought of it. "Thanks Saturn. The next thing I want you to do is to find me a human that will used to get my revenge to that stupid Starry." She ordered.


"About that...I know you will asked me to look for that Lady Moon. That's why I already look for it. So heres the picture and the details of the human that you could use." He said as he handed the papers to her.


Lady moon took it and read it with her unerasable smirked. "Very Good Saturn you never failed to satisfy me. You'll received the bestest reward from me later."


Saturn bowed and smiled before he left. "Its always mu pleasure lady moon."


*Now Starry I will get what is supposed to be mine. Wait for my revenge dear.*

 

At school.


Hyuna blocked Dara's way. "Get out of the way ." Dara muttered.


Hyuna shook her head. "I'm not here to pick a fight. I'm here to talk to you about the guy-"


"Am not Interested." Dara rolled her eyes.


But Hyuna wont give up. "Please. Let's just talk just for 5 minutes."


Dara sighed irritately as he crossed her arms. "Fine! Talk!"


"I just want you to have a deal with me. I know you're annoyed because of those guys. And to help you get rid of them. Just gave them to us and I'll handle them for you." Hyuna suggested.


Dara raises her brow upwards. "And what made you think that I'll buy those stupidity of yours?"


"Look its for your own good though. You want a peaceful life then give them to me and it will make you life peace as you wish." Hyuna explained.


Dara hissed. "Look, ! They're not a toy or a product that you could just give away anytime you want to." She blurted glaring at her.


"So you're saying you're not dealing with me about this?" Hyuna uttered.


Dara smirked. "You got it right, so just get out off my face before my itchy hand flew in your stupid face." She warned.


Hyuna gritted her teeth and surpressed her anger. "Fine!Hmp!" She hissed. *Dara you're really are going to pay for this! And sooner or later you'll lose them. Mark that.* she cursed.


"Good! I'm watching you , one wrong move and I'll beat you to death!" Dara remarked and left her alone the hallway.


Jin just watched them in amused. *That's my girl.* he chirped in his mind. "I guess she still doesn't need any help from me. I'll just wait though, take care my princess." He said to himself and went back to his class.

 

 

 

 

My 21th update is up!! so how was it!!!  Sorry for my LATE update huh? Hope you dont mind unnie is  busy though :( but hope you like it. I tried to make it a long chapter  just to make it up to all of you~ 


Who's that Lady Moon.?? Is she could be a problem to our dear Dara and EXO babies? What does she had to do with them. 


So wait for the rest. I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~