Meet her wrath.

Wish upon a Star

 

Dara punched Luhan in the face as he catches him that made his lips bled in no time. With that he fell off the floor his blood dripping on his lips. He's not regretting it though. He stood up and made a peace sign as he ran away again."Ugh! Is that how you show your love to me? Well then I love you too. And that's so sweet of you baby! See yah around, babe." He added as he blew a flying kiss at her while running away from her.
 
 
 "Yahhh! You come back here bastard I'm not yet done with you!" Dara yelled about to ran after him again.
 
 
"Dara calm down!"Chanyeol held Dara to stop her from killing Luhan. 
 
 
"Hey get off I'm gonna kill that ert!" She struggled from his strong grip.
 
 
Suho and the rest gasped. "Oh Dara please calm down?! What's wrong, what did he do?" He asked calmly.
 
 
Dara wiggled her hands nad feet trying to free herself from Chanyeol's grip. But he didn't let her of course. "That bastard kissed me! Arghh!! Yah I said get.off.me.!!!" She screamed.
 
 
"WHAT?!!!" They freak out.
 
 
Chanyeol blinked. "Really? He did?" He asked
 
 
Dara nodded agressively. "Yeah! And if you dont mind you should get off me now and kill that ert!" She answered firmly. Chanyeol mindlessly loosened his grip that's why Dara escaped from them and ran after Luhan who's on the garden now with te EXO M.
 
 
Suho gestured Chanyeol to ran after her. "Yeol go and get her." He ordered. Chanyeol nodded. "Okay." And scurried after her.
 
 
"That bastard?!!! Did he just molested her?!!!" D.O grimaced. Goo d thing, Baekhyun had just grabbed him. "D.O dont add yourself on the tension." He adviced calming his down.
 
 
D.O shook his head. "How would I calm?!!! We promised to ourself that we'll respect and protect her but what did that jerk just do!!!" 
 
 
Sehun crossed his arms. "Hyungs, We understand what you said but being agressive like that wouldn't help the situation." He added.
 
 
"Bu-" 
 
 
"D.O-ah? They're right. Everyting will gonna be okay when we talk about it calmly." Kai agreed.
 
 
D.O softened and heaved a deep sighed. "I'm sorry. And I understand.
 
 
Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun sighed in relief. Suho patted his back. "Nah. Its okay. I know you're just worried. So cheer up okay? Now we need to do something that would make Dara calm this time." He said.
 
 
D.O nodded and smiled. "Alright. Thanks hyung."
 
 
 
At the garden.
 
 
"Hey! Dara! Please stop." Chanyeol had grabbed Dara's arms from running. Dara almost slipped on the floor on the impact when Chanyeol balanced her that made Dara bumped onto his chest. With Chanyeol's free hand on Dara's waist.
 
 
"Uh oh-" Dara groaned.
 
 
Chanyeol held her."Oh sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked in concern as he face her. 
 
 
Dara whacked his chest. "Yah!!! Why did you do that?"
 
 
"Do what?!" Chanyeol asked cluelessly
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Why did you grabbed me? I almost slipped my face off the floor!!!"
 
 
"But I helped you. And I just did that to stop you from hurting someone. I'm sorry then." Chanyeol answered softly
 
 
Dara sighed. "Alright! Thanks. But can you just leave me for once?" 
 
 
Chanyeol nodded sadly. "Okay." He said then left her.
 
 
*What's wrong with that guy? Did I just say something bad?* Dara wondered and just snapped it out. "Just think of that later Dara. You have someone to kill right away." She said and look for Luhan. Poor him.
 
 
"Guys! Hide me!" Luhan plead
 
 
Lay pointed the bashes. "Go hide there." He offered. 
 
 
Luhan nodded with an awkward smile then ran and hid there for his life."Phewsh is she that mad at what I did?" He wondered 
 
 
"What's wrong gege??? Why is he hiding?" Tao asked curiously.
 
 
Chen held his laugh."Shhhhh! He hid because of your scary face, Mr.Eyebags!" He teased and ran
 
 
Tao glowered at him. "What did you say?!!! You peace of ! You're gonna die right now!" He growled and put out his stick and ran after Chen ready to wushu him. "I'll wushu you hangdog!!!"
 
 
"Wahhhhhh help me! I'm jusy kidding hey!!! Help omooo!!!
 
 
Kris suddenly went back from the restroom. "What happened? Why am I hearing them shouting?" 
 
 
Lay shook his head. "Just having fun gege. Let them be." He chuckled.
 
 
"Tssss!!! Such a childish! Be sure they'll stop in no time or I'll taped their stupid mouth off." Kris muttered sheepishly as he sat back from the chair where he sat a while ago. He dont like a being noisy that's why. 
 
 
"Where's that ert?!!!" Dara yelled at them.
 
 
Kris look up not amused. "Why are you yelling?" He asked in annoyance. 
 
 
"Dont give me that annoyed face if you dont want me to stab it brutally! Where's that ert?!!" Dara fumed in anger giving them all a hard glare
 
 
Kris glared at her. "Tsss! You aish! I'll let you do that just this once but soon You'll get it from me, you spoil brat!" He hissed and walks out in irritation.
 
 
"As if I'm scared tsss! You two answer me?!!!" Dara pointed at Lay and Xiumin.
 
 
Lay and Xiumin flinched at her shout."Sorry Dara. We dont know where he is." Lay lied.
 
 
"Dont lie to me, pale head?!" Dara hissed.
 
 
Lay shook his head. "I told you we dont know. I'll just make you a tea to make you feel calm." He said and left.
 
 
"Tsss! Shut up! I dont need that! Now you hamster guy? Answer me?!!" Dara blurted.
 
 
Xiumin blinks at her innocently. "Sorry Dara. We really dont know. Sorry what did Luhan do this time?" He asked
 
 
"That ert kissed me! And I wanna kill that guy!" Dara answered angrily. "I really dont know why did he do that nasty thing to me! That bastard!" She said searching Luhan at the garden.
 
 
Xiumin sighed. "Maybe he already like you?" He commented
 
 
Dara raised one of her brow at him."What?! What makes you think that?! How can he be when I'm all feisty and all arghhh!" she scowled and ruffled her hair in frustration. "I swear I'm so gonna kill that ert." She added irritately.
 
 
"Oh but I think being all hard to get attracted us guys the most. Maybe that's why?.."Xiumin added calmly.
 
 
Dara fumed even more and tried to controlled herself. "Tsss! I wont buy that ! Arghh! This is stupid! Need some fresh air!" She muttered and walks out the house. The guys didn't stop her this time. They know she needs time to refresh her mind.
 
 
 
At the Exonomia Village park and playground. Dara walks towards the big tree and sat down underneath. Its already 5:30 pm no more kids are playing this time since its was too late for a kids though. In this hour Exonomia's residence stayed on their houses at this hour. Taking a fresh air to cold his her hot tempered head. 
 
 
Dara sniffed the fresh air calmly. When a cap suddenly fell down came from the tree. In curiousity Dara look up to see Jin who's stirring in his deep slumber as he felt that he lost his cap thatare covering his face a while ago.
 
 
She blinks in surprise seeing him here. Jin gasped as he saw her underneath. He sat up on stared down at her. "Oh Dara-sshi?" 
 
 
"Why are you here?" Dara plainly asked.
 
 
Jin blinked. "Uh oh I'm living in this village too." He answered.
 
 
Dara nodded. She really dont know that one of Jeongguk's friends is on the same village as them. Anyway how will she know right? If she's that aloof with the other boys except her brother and bestfriend Kevin. "Okay.I think I need to look for a nother place to stay on. Sorry to interupt your sleep." She said sheepishly.
 
 
"Oh no its okay. You didn't. And you could stay down there dont worry I will not bother you. In fact its not my property." Jin stopped her from leaving.
 
 
Dara look away and nodded. "Alright. I'll just stay here again." She answered and took the cap. She handed it to him. "Here." 
 
 
"Thanks." Jin secretly smiled and nodded. He took the cap from her and laid on tree trunks again. With a nonstoppable smile. He can't believe he's here with Dara even if they dont talk to much still this is one of the best afternoon to Jin.
 
 
Dara just nodded sheepishly as she sat down on the grass again underneath the tree. Letting out a sigh she let her self be comfortable in the situation. Leaning her back at the tree she stared in front of her where the playground was built. "Are you always up here?" She asked out of the blue.
 
 
Jin bit his lips as the butterflies in his stomach churned in happiness. Now Dara is talking to him. "Ugh Y-Yeah. You're right. Dara-sshi." He stuttered.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
*Because this is were I first saw you since we we're young. And I'm always staying up here hoping you'll passed by again. And stayed underneath this tree....with me* Jin stared down at her without her knowing. "Because its so quite and refreshing here." He answered with a smile.
 
 
"I see. You dont mind me staying here right now. Do you?"
 
 
*No I dont mind! In fact I'm so glad that you're here with me having a short conversation.* Jin shook his head. "Nope. I dont mind. You're free to stay here whenever you want." 
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
Jin smiled. "Alright." He said and sighed. He knows this is the end of their conversation.*How I wish its always like this.*
 
 
*Why do I feel like its de javu? did this happen before?* Dara sighed before she mindlessly off to her dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 18th update is up!! so how was it!!! Thanks for liking LayDara, Sedara and Ludara moments hihihi hope you're not disappointed though so here's a XiuDara, ChanDara and JinDara moments. Hihihi. What do you think Jin's saying?! Hihihi. 
 
 
So wait for the rest. I'll gave the others a moments with ger too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~