Departure

Wish upon a Star

At Jin's residence. He's already packing his stuff for the trip. With his lil sister Dhaniella who prefer to call her Dhanie by her close friends and ir relatives. Dhanie is the famous silent queen in her school. Near Dara's and Jin's school. Like Dara she's a bit poker and mysterious just like her Jin oppa.


"Oppa." Dhanie poked Jin's waist. 


Jin averted his gazed towards her. As he stopped putting some stuff on his Jansport bag. "Yes, Dhanie?"


"Should we really come with them?" Dhanie asked with her expressionless face.


Jin patted her head. "Yes. Why? Is there something wrong?" He respond.


"You know its so sudden." Dhanie answered. "You like her that much do you?" She added.


Jin nodded. "Yes. And I dont want to lose this opportunity to be with her." He answered firmly. 


"I see. But oppa promise me." Dhanie paused and look at him.


Jin stared at her waiting for her to continue. "That autistic guy...Dont let him get near me." Dhanie continued. Pertaining to V/Taehyung one of her oppa's friends. 


V usually teases her alot for being so silent and behave. He just love to pissed her off to see her other side. That's why Dhanie called him autistic for being a 4D guy so she wants to avoid that to not cause any trouble.


Jin chuckled and cupped her cheeks "I'll try okay?" He then kissed her forehead. "Now go and pack you necessary things we're gonna leave in a minute its already 6pm.  We should be on the airport on 7pm before the flight." He said.


"Tss. Dont try you should." Dhanie hissed. "Yeah yeah whatever, lover boy." Dhanie muttered and do as told.


At the airport.


Where the EXO Ideals, Starry, Kevin, Carly , Dara, Jeongguk and the rest of the Bangtan boys are already in the airport waiting for Jin and his lil sister.


Dara smirked and whispered to Jeongguk who's now really nervous. "You're doom lil bro. Goodluck!" She teases.


"Sis!!!" He freak out.


"Hey! Kookie!!! >=\" his friends called him with a knowing glare


Jeongguk rubbed the back of his head. "Y-yes?" He gulped.


"Why you no invitey us, huh?!!" -V/Taehyung


"Yeh you no likey us now?"-Jimin


"You want to go there alone with Starry, is that the reason why you didn't even invite us?"-Rap Monster.


"Not until Jin called us and inform that your Dara noona invited us to join your trip."-Jhope


"Give us a valid explanation for this! Who's those 12 new faces here,Hmmm???"-Suga


V and the rest of Jeongguk friends complained.


"Okay okay! one by one please???" Jeongguk raised both if his hands in defeated. "Wahhhh I'm sorry! I really forgot. I'm really sorry. Please forgive meh??? They are our new friends." He plead.


The rest of bangtan boy glared at him and then later on forgive him. "You dont do that to us okay?" They all cooed


Jeongguk nodded with his hands clasped with each other together with his signature puppy eyes. "Yes! Woahhh! I love you guys!" He beamed and pulled them into a hug!"


"Hey man! Yuck!"


"Stop that!"


"That's so gay!"


"Eww! Get off!"


"Yahhh I can't breathe!!!"


Carly chuckled at their cuteness. "They're so funny." She commented


Kevin laughed. "Yeah. They really love each other,nae?" Carly nodded and laughed along with him.


Dara hissed. "That's it? No more hitting, punching? Or what? That's boring. They should've punch him in the face." She murmured.


Chanyeol giggled. "You so hard Dara."


Dara crossed her arms. "He deserves it though."


Baekhyun smirked. "Then why dont you take their responsibility to do that to him?" He snickered.


"I'll gladly do that." Dara grinned.


Starry giggled in amused. "Those humans are so adorable isn't it? My creati-"


"STARS..."Kris finished it for her. "Dont say something like that. We're living with them if you forgot." He remind.


Starry pouted. "Alright. My stars. Tss. "


"Its alright our dear Starry dont mind him. Cheer up we should enjoy the trip!" Luhan chirped.


Kai agreed. "Yes! We should be excited though! Yeah lots of y bodies! Woohoo!" He added.


Sehun yawned. Aren't we gonna eat our dinner yet? Its just 7pm though." He said.


"Yeah. I think we should eat first before the flight." Xiumin agreed.


Lay, D.O and Suho nodded in agreement."Lay, Chen, D.O, Tao and I will bought the foods we'll eat then." Suho suggested. "He's right!" Lay agreed.


"Okay, I'll come Suho Gege. And I'll look for some Gucci's here teehee~" Tao giggled.


Chen shook his head. "Not now panda eyes! Gucci your face!" 


Tao glared at him. "Shut up! Troll face! Wanna rip that hard?"


Chen stuck his tongue out. "No thanks, blehh!"


 "Okay I'll list down the food you'll want to eat then" D.O said and started taking their orders one by one.


"Sorry to keep you guys waiting!" Jin hollered. Witj his lil sister following after him. 


Good thing Jin and Dhaniella came on time when D.O asking for what food they will order. "Anyway this is my lil sis Dhanie. Sis they're my friends." 


"Hi Dhanie!!!" The greeted. Dhanie just nodded plainly in respond.


 "Ohhh so miss mysterious silent girl is here!" V cooed and gave her a teasy look.


Dhanie just look at him expressionless. "Who you?"


"What?!!! You dont know me already? The almighty handsome V?!" V frowned.


Dhanie shrugged. "Dont know your existing." 


"Yahhh! Seriously? Hmm! You're revenging aren't you?" V muttered.


Dhanie answered. "Nope!" And was about to look away.


"Gahhh! You're unbelievable! And Yah! I'm talking to you! Dont take your back at me!" V muttered.


Dhanie gave him a bored look. "Shut up! I dont talk to ugly stranger." She commented.


"Me?! Ugly? Stranger?!!! Then let me introduced myself. You lifeless boring girl!" V growled. "I'm Taehyung A.K.A V for short the handsome cool almighty V. The one you shouldn't forget cuz swear I could ruin you psh! Now you know! Am not a stranger anymor-"


Dhanie just stared at him. "No need. Not interested. Just shut up, you big mouth."


"Hey you!!! Yah! I'm still talking to you! Oy listen!!!" V grimaced


"Whatever! You're not worth my time." Dhanie snobbed 


V ruffled his hair. "Yahh! Tsss! You're so gonna get it later. Hmp!"

 

 

The rest waved their hands. "They're they are again." Suga commented. Jin just shook his head. "Sorry my princess I think you dont need my help anymore."


"Let them be. You know its hard to stop V from teasing her." Jimin adviced.


Rap mon smirked. "Yeah we can't do anything when it comes to this second lover." 


"Yah! I heard that you,Jerk! Am not !!! And with this? Girl? Like Duh?! She's not my style. She's soooo boring and irritating, you know." V exclaimed and gave them a hard look and stubbornly crossed his arms. 


Jhope laughed. "You finally meet the one could hit on you, huh." 


"Teehee, Dhanie is really cute. She's like a mini Dara, my elder sis right?" Jeongguk blurted out of the blue.


"Yeah!!!" They all agreed even Kevin and The EXO guys.


Dara frowned. "A mini me???" She stared at Dhanie and softened. "Yeah, I think so. And I like her that way." She said and smiled at her.


Dhanie gasped and blushed. "Woah she blushed! finally there's emotion occurring in her face!!!" This is her the first she showed emotion. 


In embarrassment, she just look th other way. Jin beside her smiled and ruffled her hair. 


"Hi Dhanie, I'm Carly. Nice to meet you. Hope we could be friends." Carly smiled charmingly at her and held our her hands for a shake hands.


Dhanie look at her hands and them at her face. "Nae. Hi."


"Hi guys the food is here. Let's eat!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My 23rd update is up!! so how was it!!! I'm very sorry for being a late updater please stay with me? Can you? And while waiting you could read my other stories such like "Oh my goddess!!!" Featuring also EXO and You. Though and many more.


What do you think about the Jeju Island trip? Teehee a bit cliche ryt? But of course I wont make it that way hihihi you guys finally meet Jin's lil sister ^.~ 

And she's Dhaniella? What do you think about her a mini Dara teehee~ I add her as a cameo though just to add a lil fun to make it not boring hope you dont mind though teehee~


So wait for the rest. Its near...I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic 😜 ^^


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~