Activity

Wish upon a Star

The next day of their trip. They were talking about the activities that they'll want to try. There was a lot of activities to be choose but they're having a hard time to choose. 

 
 
"Why dont we try the wall climbing??" Jungkook suggested with his bright smile.
 
 
The rest thought for a while."Hmmm-"
 
 
But his smile automatically wipes off when Luhan declined him "Nope. I'm Afraid of heights" he poutingly respond.
 
 
Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatta scaredy cat." He muttered through his pouted lips.
 
 
Luckily, Luhan didn't heard him. So the next one who shared his thoughts were Xiumin. He raised his hands to get all their attentions. "Why not try the Food contest?" He uttered 
 
 
"Nah! No such an appetite for that. I can't eat many foods like you" Tao shook his head while saying it. 
 
 
Xiumin glared at him. "Then dont. Who cares about you though." He blurted kind of angry. 
 
 
*Xiumin ge. You pabo!* Tao just tched. "Tch"
 
 
Kris crossed his arms and sighed. "Goodluck with your activities guys, me? I'll just take a nap in my room for today. I already had enough." He said standing up and then walks off. 
 
 
"I think I want to sleep too." Suga follower him suit with his sleepy look maybe tired from playing volleyball yesterday. 
 
 
"And so am I" Tao followed suit.
 
 
Suho shooks his head in disbelief. "Oh man! Okay guys. Why dont we just do the activities you wanted to try by your own?" He suggested this time.
 
 
"Yeah I agree!" Xiumin agreed on him. "Then I'll go in the food contest" he cooed.
 
 
"I'll join you too~" Jhope and Rap Mon added. Xiumin smiled at them in agreement. 
 
 
D.O look at Lay. "Wanna come join in Cooking contest?"
 
 
Lay smiled at him. "Yeah! See yah guys" he grinned and heads toward the location where the Cooking Contest were in.
 
 
Kevin nodded. "Maybe that will do. So Carly you want to ride on the jet ski, right?" He asked her.
 
 
"Oh yeah I want. Really you'll accompany me?" Carly smiled in glee.
 
 
Kevin smiled back. "Of course." He beamed.
 
 
Starry stood up. "Ai ai! Me want to try that one too. It sounds so interesting hihi!" She squealed. Jungkook chuckled. "If my Starry will try that then I'll come with her too." He giggled.
 
 
Starry jump in happiness. "Yay! So kaja~" "Nae kaja!" Carly joined her. 
 
 
" So shall we? If may excuse us guys. See ya later." He said and look at Dara before he left.
 
 
Dara gave him an inquiring look before she looks away. "I wanna go for mountain trekking-" 
 
 
"I'll accompany you." Jin uttered. Dhaniella nudge him. "Me too." She said.
 
 
Jin nodded with a smile. "Sure."
 
 
"Yah I'll go too. Hihi!" V grinned evilly and gave Dhaniella a playful smirked. Dhaniella just respond with a bored and who-cares-expression.
 
 
"Geez, i'll come with you too then." Luhan said through gritted teeth. *Why do he have to always follow my Dara!* he thought.
 
 
Sehun sighed. "Me too." He added.
 
 
"Mountain trekking it is." Suho agreed. "...thats settled then. So guys the rest of you. How about you?" He asked.
 
 
Chanyeol will speak but just cutted off when Baekhyun butted in. "Well me, Kai and Chanyeol will go for sight-seeing~" he goofy said.
 
 
"E-eh?" Chanyeol gasped
 
 
Kai Smirked. "Yes. Sight-seeing! I bet there has a lots of y views over here!" 
 
 
"Woah! I love it. I'll join with you guys!" Jimin blurted happily.
 
 
"Hey! Dont forget me! I'll come too" Chen giggled playfully.
 
 
Kai gave him a playful smile. "Sure! Let's enjoy!!!" 
 
 
"Yeahhhhhhhhh"
 
 
"Y-yah! I dont wanna come! Dont tag me alooonnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!" Chanyeol trying to resist but Baekhyun and Kai already dragged him.
 
 
Dara sighed deeply while shaking her head. "So me, Suho, Jin, Dhaniella, Luhan and Sehun will do the mountain trekking then."
 
 
"Yeah lets pack some things we will needed." Suho nodded and said to them.
 
 
"Hai!" They all cooed and do as said.
 
 
After half an hour the group were will do the mountain trekking were all packed and ready for the activity so they went to it. Meeting the one will tour them. 
 
 
"Oh hi everyone thank you for coming here guys. Today our tour guide Mr. Kim is not here but dont you worry guys. We have were best asset here that will took the responsibility of Mr.Kim. He's Mr. Montielle." One of the staff informed them.
 
 
Some of the participants screamed their lungs off seeing Mr. Montielle. Who wouldn't squealed with such a handsome guy right? But yeah it has and that is our dear Dara she's just intently staring at this guy. Jin noticed it and observed the guy too.
 
 
The staff give the microphone to Mr. Montielle. He smiled in respond as he took the microphone. "Thank you, Mr. Kang." He thanked him. And then diverted his gazed towards the participants and as soon as he saw the group of Dara he locked eyes with her. "Good afternoon everyone~" he cheerfully but softly greeted all of them. 
 
 
"Goooddd afternooonnnnnn" they all cooed greedily at him.
 
 
Montielle chuckled at them and continue. "Thank you for this warmth approach. I am Leighian Kier Montielle. I'm actually the butler here and I came from Paris. I'll be the one will tour you this time,hope you dont mind?" He politely uttered and introduces himself.
 
 
They nodded and screamed in joy. "Yes we will!"
 
 
"Dont worry! We dont mind!"
 
 
Montielle gave them a heartstoppable smile. "Thank you. So lets start the activity. Please be careful okay. The place is very slippery so help each other and dont go anywhere just follow me so you wont get lost, okay?"
 
 
"Yeah ahhhhhhhhhhh"
 
 
Sehun rubbed his nape. "Arghhh this girls were making me deaf. So annoying!" He muttered irritately.
 
 
Suho just patted his back. "Its okay just dont mind them, ne?" 
 
 
"I'm more way handsome and manlier than that guy ahmp! Right my dear Dara?" Luhan commented as he put his arms around her.
 
 
Dara didn't mind him. Instead she stared back at Montielle. *This guy...is this really a co-incidence or what? Geez, I'll find it out soon.* she said to herself before tearing her gaze off of him.
 
 
Jin stared at her worriedly. *Dara-ah. I wonder what you're thinking, if there it has to do with that guy. Dont worry I'm here. I'll protect you.* 
 
 
"Woah ms. Expressionless were staring at the handsome guy huh?! Finally have a heart?" V teased Dhaniella.
 
 
Dhaniella straigtened up and glared at him. "Alien!" 
 
 
"Alie-" "V...just stop teasing her, please?" Jin butted in.
 
 
V pouted. "Geez just for today only ahmp!"
 
 
Jin smiled. "Thanks. Come on we dont want to get lost right. " 
 
 
"Yeah yeah." V agreed and followed them suit.
 
 
After a couple of hours had passed their in the middle of the mountain taking a short rest before they continue. 
 
 
"Oh my gadddd there's a lots of BUG in here!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh get away from me yahhh!" V yelled while waving his hands to shoo the bugs that flying above him. "Yahhh shoo shooo shooo ahhhhh"
 
 
Jin and Suho chuckled at him while Luhan were laughing so hard. Sehun just look at him annoyed and just decided to help him shoo the bugs by spraying an anti-bugs spray.
 
 
Dhaniella look at him. "Scaredy cat" she uttered.
 
 
"W-woahh Dara!!! Where is Dara??!!" Luhan suddenly freaked out.
 
 
That made the rest gasped. "Crap! She's just here a while ago!" 
 
 
*Dara please be safe!* Jin though worriedly. 
 
 
~~~
 
 
"How may I help you?"
 
 
Dara smirked. "How did you know my name?" She straightly asked the person in front of him.
 
 
The person turned around to face her. "Too smart Milady. I'm not surprise if you ask that-"
 
 
"Just answer me Mr.Montielle" Dara blurted.
 
 
Montielle nodded and raised his hands in defeated. "I searched it." He plainly said.
 
 
"What?! Search? Stop joking you-"  Dara gave him an I-Dont-Believe-You-Look 
 
 
Montielle smirked. "Is it hard to believe for a guy like me to search for the name of someone who caught my attention, miss Dara?"
 
 
Dara had taken aback. "You're just lying! I wont buy it." 
 
 
*There is no way I'll told you what my motives is.*.. Montielle walks toward her and stop in front of her. He took her hand before he kneel down and kissed it. "Its up to you then Milady if you wont believe me. But I'm sure we'll see each other again. And I'm anticipating for that....to happen." he said smiling at her innocently and left her there again dumbfounded.
 
 
*Thats not true! I know you are just messing up with me.  I'll find out what your true objectives  Montielle! Mark that!* Dara hissed in her mind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyahhhh my again wahhhhhh update. I really dont know what did I put in this update it looks so lame and boring. Arghhhh I'm sorry. I really dunno why am I having a hard time updating this story <\\\\\\\\\\\\3 but no I'm not giving up okay? Maybe I just need more time and ideas for this >_____< 
Y
 
And i kind of left this again hanging but dont worry ill try to update as soon as possible though anyway ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. 
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~