Meeting Leader Star

Wish upon a Star

(here's her picture teehee. She is Collen Garcia beautiful nae?..BTW Just think that she's wearing a silver dress and holding a star wand nae?)

 
Dara wrote a message through te magical wishful notebook and with a blew of an air. Starry, The leader popped out of nowhere.
 
 
"Hi, sweety. How may I help you?" Starry said.
 
 
Jeongguk's heart came in halt as he saw her.*! Wae so beautiful!* he thought and mindlessly clutched onto his chest while staring at her.
 
 
Dara and the rest gasped. "Y-you are the leader star?" They stammered in unison.
 
 
Even if EXO we're stars they dont know who created them that's why they're shock as they saw a youthful teenage girl in front of them.
 
 
Starry nodded and flashed her smile. "Yeah, definitely!" She beamed.
 
 
The boys mouth fell open. Dara creased her forehead. "What's up with your reactions? As if you dont know her?" She scoffed
 
 
Kris cleared hos throat. "Of course we know her but only in her name." He snorted.
 
 
"Yeah, we dont know that leader star is still young and cute like her?" Suho mentally agreed.
 
 
"We we'ren't be shock like this if we already saw her, psh!" Sehun snickered and  rolled his eyes.
 
 
"Leader star which supposed to be a little star!" Tao giggled and pinched Leader star's rosy cheeks. 
 
 
Leader star just gave her a stop-it-or-i'll-kick-you- look and Tao chuckled and stopped pinching her cheeks.
 
 
Dara gave them a look. "You mean this is the first time you saw her?" She asked in surprised.
 
 
The boys nodded in respond. Jeongguk blinked in confusion. "Excuse me, for your information I'm older than all of you guys." Starry butted in.
 
 
They all gasped including Dara. "Older? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked curiously that made the others nodded in curiousity.
 
 
Waiting for Starry's answer. "I'm a hundred years older than you guys." She answered them calmly.
 
 
"What?!!!"
 
 
"One hundred years of age?"
 
 
"You must be kidding us, little star!"
 
 
"Like seriously?"
 
 
Starry glared at them. "Dont call me that you brat! I created you, all of you twelve! You must respect me though." She blurted as she flipped her hair backwards.
 
 
EXO guys pouted and gave up. "Sorry! We can't just believe your age is like that." They whined in unison.
 
 
"Whatever, this is not the reason why this girl called me. So how may I help you, pretty girl?" Starry turned her attention to Dara.
 
 
Dara blinked in reality and sigh."Why are they so many?" she whined while stomping her feet like a kid.
 
 
Starry blinked. "Maybe because you didn't simplified or specified your whished that's why?" She answered truthfully.
 
 
 Yeah Dara didn't specified it that's why it turned out to be the 12 of then remember how she wrote her wish on chapter 12??? That's why..
 
 
Dara sank in disbelief. "So what should I do?" She asked hoping for a bit hope.
 
 
Starry blinked and sighed. "You must abade the rules and regulations though. If you're thinking that you can throw them back in the sky. I'm sorry for that, my dear. You can't." She answered her firmly.
 
 
Dara's legs wiggled and felt weak that made her fell on her knees. "Aish! Dara what have you done?!! Is this really the end of my world? Is this what you called karma? Why am I being tortured here?!" She whimpered while messing her hair.
 
 
Chanyeol felt worried and went by her side he then patted her back for comfort."Oh! our Dara, please calm down."
 
 
Dara shrugged him. "Dont touch me!" She yelled. That made Chanyeol flinched and didn't patted her again.
 
 
"As if you're tortured for real, We must be the one saying that though." Baekhyun chuckled.
 
 
Dara look up and glared at him intently. "Shut up! Bacon! You're no help!" She muttered in irritateness.
 
 
Baekhyun raised his both of hands in surrender. "Okay, my mouth is zip just for this time,not for a day." He grinned as he fake a zip of his mouth with his sly smile.
 
 
Dara darkened her stare at him. But Kai snapped her out of her reverie. "Oh, relax. Enough with the two of you, sweetheart." He said winking at Dara. Earning a hard smacked of a flying slippers came from Dara, the culprit who threw it right at his face.
 
 
"Ow!" Kai whimpered massaging his nose in pain that made the others laughed."Yah! What's the funny!" He hissed but the others just continue laughing at him.
 
 
Xiumin whispered to D.O who's next to him."Is she that always like that" he murmured.
 
 
D.O sighed and nodded. "Yeah, she is. But I'm already used to it though. I dunno for the others." He shrugged.
 
 
Xiumin nodded in undertanding. "Ahhh, she's a bit scary huh?" He mumbled.
 
 
Lay agreed as he heard it. "Yeah,Xiu ge." 
 
 
"She's beautiful to be scared of guys!" Luhan beamed gaving his creepy smile. 
 
 
Kris just shook his head."How I wish that will never get you into trouble." He uttered.
 
 
Luhan had heard him and just winked at him. "Just let him be Kris hyung. Its his wrong and karma soon not us." Tao snickered.
 
 
"Arghhhhhh! This is the stupidest thing I've ever done! GRRR!" Dara said and was about to leave the house.
 
 
But Suho had just grabbed her hands. "Oops! Missy where you think you are going?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her.
 
 
"No one listened to me so I better jsit shut my mouth off, tss!" Jeongguk pouted. Chanyeol patted his shoulder. "Its okay dude,"
 
 
Dara gave him a hard look. "Get you filthy hands off of me! And it's none of your business!" She struggled in his gripped.
 
 
"Ah Suho hyung, you better take your hands off of her" Jeongguk tried to lessen up the tension but Suho didn't listened. While the others are watching them in amused, including Starry who's now grinning in ear to ear at the sight. *This is interesting.*
 
 
Suho shook his head and tightened his gripped onto her. "I'm asking you nicely but you keep on answering me back with your foul mouth. With that, I wont let you go,missy." He muttered .
 
 
Dara glared at him. "Who the you think you are,huh? I'm just going to my bestfriend's house!" She uttered angrily.
 
 
"Kevin's house?" Suho respond plainly.
 
 
Kris clucked his tongue and crossed his arms. "Dont you know that, Its not good for the girls to go in a guy's house all alone, do you?" He added.
 
 
Dara averted her gazed at him. "You're not even my parents to scold me like that! This is my life and no ones controlling it! So whether I wanna go there or not! Its NONE of your freaking business! Now get off!" She pry.
 
 
"We can't do that,brat! Whether you like it or not. You're not gonna leave this house!" Kris hissed.
 
 
Dara gritted her teeth."And what makes you so sure that I'll abide you all, ty heads!" She scowled.
 
 
Kris smirked."Because I'm pretty sure I could handle you more than this milky guy here." He chortled as he look at Suho back to Dara.
 
 
Suho furrowed his brow. "What?! You skunk! So you think you're the boss here now, huh? " he clenched his other fist which is not holding Dara's arm.
 
 
"You know what?! Dont you dare! I never followed some stranger and or any people just like that! As I said no one can control me! Better stay away from me before I break your bones into pieces!" Dara warned him.
 
 
Kris chuckled."If you call it like that, then I guess it is." He answered Suho and turned to face Dara. "Really? Then let's see." He grinned slyly.
 
 
Suho glared at him. "No boss in here, you got it?! We dont care about you, so just off! If you think your boys could follow you, Dont think of my dongsaengs to do the same thing though, because they wouldn't follow an air head like you!" He muttered.
 
 
"Tss! As if I care!" Kris scoffed. "Now you brat! Time for having a short nap or assignments doings!" He smirked and grabbed Dara and carried her like a 'sack of rice' could you imagine that? Me I do.
 
 
"What the fuc-Ow! Yah! Put me down!" Dara complained and then smacked Kris on the back. That made the rest gaped at them in disbelief.
 
 
Suho gasped and stare at his clear hands in disbelief." What the..."
 
 
Kris just didn't mind the hits he received from Dara as he continue walking upstairs to bring her into her room easily. "Just stay still, you brat!"
 
 
"No! Get off me! I said put me down!" Dara yelled and keep on hitting his back.
 
 
Back at the living room where the rest are.
 
 
"Aish! That guy! What a jerk head, he is!" Suho ruffled his head in annoyance.
 
 
Tao beamed. "Ohhh. That was easy! Hihi thats our duizhang! No one can tame him off!" He proudly chirped.
 
 
Sehun scoffed. "As if we care!"
 
 
"I'm not talking to you, idiot!" Tao snorted. Sehun just smirked at him.
 
 
"Anyway, for the rest. You must be careful to her, she's a brute." Jeongguk warned them.
 
 
Chen blinked. "Really?"
 
 
Jeongguk nodded. "Yeah as what you saw when she threw a slippers on Kai's face its one of herattitude. She easily get annoyed and would hit you to death in response." He explained.
 
 
"She even kicked Sehun's fish balls!" Chanyeol added laughingly. Earning a hard whacked by Sehun on his stomach.
 
 
Chanyeol groaned in pain and clutched onto his tummy. " u! Meat balls!" He cursed.
 
 
"Same to you, scaredy cat!" Sehun shot back.
 
 
Xiumin mentally rubbed his nape at the heard of it. "Ahhhh! She's surely scary! Despite her beautiful face, could broke someone's precious down there." 
 
 
Jeongguk nodded. "So you must be stop irking her." He adviced.
 
 
"I dont!" Baekhyun reprimanded. That made them look at him in amused.
 
 
Jeongguk sighed and shook his head. "Goodluck then!"
 
 
Starry bit her lower lips and wave her hands to catch their attention. "Hello, I'm still here if you forgot!" She hollered. That made the rest look at her and bowed in apologized.
 
 
Jeongguk brightened up and gave her a sweet smile. "Oh, pretty lady, we didn't forgot that." He said flirtfully.
 
 
 
Starry scrunched her nose in disgust. "Oh, shame on you, lil kiddo! I'm not a e, and I'll never be one!" She blurted.
 
 
Jeongguk smirked. "Sure thing. But soon you will... Anyway, can I wish too? You see I still dont have a lovelife.l and I wanna have one." he grinned.
 
 
Starry rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. Popping another magical wishful note book which is color blue fir the guys and hand it to him. "Here, you must take care of that, kiddo and like your sister you must abide the rules and regulations." She bluntly explained.
 
 
Jeongguk nodded and smiled smugly. "Okay, then. " he respond and start reading and wishing on the book.
 
 
"Anyway, Leader star, I was wondering. Aren't you interested in your own lovelife? You know...?" D.O commented.
 
 
Lay agreed. "You know...as a creator of ideals. You should have your own love life too." 
 
 
Starry made a face. "I dont care about my lovelife but this humans here all over the world. My concerned is to create some ideals to be able to filled up the incompleteness in their love life not in my life." She exclaimed sheepishly.
 
 
"Ahhh..."the others cooed while the rest are just listening to them.
 
 
Starry sky look at her star wristwatch. "Okay, the time is up! I should go now, my stars enjoy! Byiehh!" She bade a goodbye and snap her fingers to leave. A white smoke popped out as she vanished into thin air like a bubbles that had just burst.
 
 
"Bye-"
 
 
"Aish! She's always in a hurry."
 
 
"Yeah, I can't believe leader star is such a baby face."
 
 
The rest of the boys chat about their leader star, When....Suddenly... 
 
 
"Done, wishing! Teehee!" Jeongguk chirped and hugged the magical wishful notebook. That made the rest and look at him in confused.
 
 
Kai rushed towards him. "What did you wish Jeongguk?" He curiously asked.
 
 
"Why do I feel like I know who it was?" Suho facepalmed.
 
 
D.O nodded. "Yeah.
 
 
"Haha its interesting!" Baekhyun chirped.
 
 
Luhan went towards Jeongguk too. "Can we know what you wished?"
 
 
Jeongguk nodded proudly and show to them the notebook. After a three seconds their jaw dropped and their eyes widened in shock.
 
 
 
"What?!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 14th update!!! So how was it? Hihihi yeah ryt EXO M is in the house now and this is gonna be disaster for Dara's life hahahah... Jeongguk wished?!! Who do you think it is?!! Hahah
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~