Jealousy

Wish upon a Star

The thought of Dara and Jin being friends never left the guys mind. It was really making them curious as to how they became so close like that. They have no idea that Dara and Jin always staying in their favorite spot in their village playground remember the big tree?


"Hey Luhan can you please shut the up??! You act like a freaking jealous boyfriend you, brat!!!" Kris complained ang gave Luhan a hard look he's getting really irritated by Luhan's random blabbers. But Luhan didn't listened to him he kept on complaining and all.


"Darn it!!!" Kris groaned and stood up to escape in Luhan's stupid blabbery that keeps on ringing in his ears and irritates it.


"How the did they become so close like that?" Luhan hissed and pouted his lips in jealousness. "I just walk and seek for a fresh air-"Luhan got cut off by Sehun


"Fresh air? Is it?" Sehun scoffed. Tao snickered. "Are you really sure its just fresh air?"


Luhan glared at him. "Yes it is!" Sehun smirked. "So you're telling us that we misheard you and Kai's? When you said that you guys will go and look for some y girls out there. Checking and oggling them out." He mocked.


Kai grinned. "Yeah dont act that you didn't say that." He said and then laughed. D.O laugh along and playfully nudge him on the waist.


Luhan rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up Sehun! Tss gonna go get my princess." He bluntly said as he stood up and went towards Dara who's still at the beach with the rest.


"Is he like that always?" Suho mindlessly asked the rest of EXO M.


Xiumin nodded. "Yeah, he's always like getting jealous, mad and greedy over something he really likes but were already used to it though." Explained.


"He really likes?" Chanyeol questioned.


Lay nodded and turned to answer Sehun intead. "Yes he really likes. So I guess out of all of us. He's the first star who captured by Dara." He answered.


"You know guys this situation you guys are in is really the most complicated thing I've ever had. Most of the people who wish in my wishin book always wished for the best I mean they all wished for a guy that will love them till the end but here is Dara's wished forgetting the 'word' love into. So slowly and slowly you 12 will fall for her too. Gahh. That's so interesting. I wonder how Dara would cope up with that. " Starry said in amused.


Jungkook sighed. "It must be tough for sis then. I quite feel bad for her though. In this world we can't end up with many guys not unless you're born as a 'muslim' who can married how many girls/boys they want." He said in a worried expression.


Starry clap her hands. "There is no impossible for us now Kiddo since we're filled with magical and fantasy." She uttered.


"I still worries for Dara noona though." Jungkook sighed. When he's saying 'noona' it means he meants every single thing he says. He just rarely said that though especially when he's serious.


Starry softened. *Awww this guy. He really cares by his only elder sister. How touching is that.* she thought. "Dont worry everything will be fine. Trust me." She winks at him.


Jungkook lightened up and smiled widely. "Alright. Anyway come let's enjoy this trip!" He giggled and grabbed Starry's hands and brought her somewhere.


"Oh give them some time. Hey dont forget to get a room-Ow!" Chen yelped when Baekhyun smack his head.


"Stop with your dirty mind Chen. They're still young for doing that nasty thing in your nasty mind." Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.


Chen glared at him as he rubbed his head. "Nasty, huh? Look who's talking. You you have no right to just smack my head like that!" He snorted.


Baekhyun just smirked at him. "Whatever dude. I'll do whatever I want to do. Even torturing you."


"Aish guys please stop arguing for now. Why not enjoy this trip?" Xiumin suggested.


Suho, D.O, Chanyeol and Lay agreed at tehe same time. "I'll just check out the foods I'm cooking." D.O excused.


Lay followed him. "Gonna help you bro." He beamed. D.O smiled and nodded. Good thing they're not arguing about that anymore.

 

Dara wiped the water that Jun playfully splashed at her. She's not mad though this is her first time having this fun experience. Jin is chuckling bcuz Dara pouted as he continue splashes water over her. "Y-yah...Ow." Dara complained and cough a bit. Jin felt worried and stopped splashing water.


"M-mianha-" Jin got cut off by a furious Luhan. "Yah! You're drowning her! Come on my princess. He'll just going to kill you here." Luhan muttered and swept Dara and carried her like a princess.


Dhanie went towards her elder brother and held on his arms. Looking at Dara and Luhan. Even V, Carly and the rest stopped and watched the commotion made by Luhan.


Dara gasped as Luhan lifted her up. "Ow. Y-yah! Put me down." She struggled and wiggled his hands and feet.


Luhan stayed still and carefully tightened his gripped over her so she wouldn't get fall. "Stop moving or I'll kiss you." He warned and then started leaving Jin and the rest dumbfounded there.


Dara stopped and glared at him. "You jerk! What do you want??!!" She bluntly.


"You." Luhan answered firmly and then smirked as he saw how her hard expression changed into a frown. It amuses him.


Dara blinked cautiously. "W-what??!!!" She exclaimed.


"You asked me what do I want and then I just answered is 'YOU' is so means I.Want.You." Luhan explained and grinned slyly at her

 

Dara felt a hot burning sensation in her cheeks. She mindlessly look away and snapped at him. "S-Shut up! Stop joking you,e!"


Luhan laughed. "I'm not telling a joke here, princess. Its a matter of fact."


"Stop doing that! You jerk, ert and all. Get off me!!! I'm going to see Daffy!" Dara whined.


Luhan chuckled. "No! I want you for myself now, so just enjoyed it."


"What?!! No! I dont wanna be with you alone!" Dara complained.


Luhan stop laughing and gave her an amused look. "Why? Scared that I might do something that will lost your innocence?" He said creepily to .


Dara for the second time blushed like mad. "Kyahhhh! Now I really dont wanna stay even just for a second with you!"


"Oh blushed again? I didn't pay attention when you blush a while ago cuz I thought it was just an imagination but seeing you blush again made me think I was wrong. Cuz you really are blushing and its because of me... " Luhan grinned happily.


Dara flushed red even more. "You e! Its not because of you! Its because of your nasty mouth! Arghh!"


Kevin let out a frustrated sigh. And washed his face with his hands. "Are you okay, Kevin oppa?" Carly asked worriedly.


Kevin gasped and shook his head. "No no I'm fine."


Carly looked really unsure about his answer but she just shrugged it. "Alright. Anyway D.O called us to eat for lunch."


"Oh okay.thanks carly. Go and wait for me there." Kevin smiled.


Carly nodded. "Okay." She said and went to the cottage where the other's our staying now.


"Y-yah! What are you doing!" Dara's trying to blocked Luhan's face from leaning closer to her. Luhan sat on the bench near the pool while Dara is in his lap. Not because Dara likes to sit in his lap though but Luhan force her so. Since Luhans hands were locked on her waist. So she couldn't escape from him.


Dara seems really conscious by their position. "Trying to snatch a kiss from you." Luhan answered and pouted.


Dara pushed his face away from her. "What the is wrong with you. And please get off me I could...gahhh! I dont wanna sit your lap! Its disgusting. Get off!!!" She complained and trying to escape from him.


Luhan shook his head stubbornly. "No! You stay here with me! I dont want to see you with other guys. I just want you for me, only me." He mumbled and hugged her closer. Leaning his chin on Dara's shoulder.


Dara flinched at the sudden closeness. "LUHAN!!! You e! You're not my boyfriend. So please get off me!" She blurted shrugging him hard.


"Oww...You so hard. Dara. Waeyo?" He fake a cry.


Dara rolled her eyes. "You can't fool me and stop changing the topic/"


"Hey guys! Uh oh! Sorry did I interrupt you gu-" Dara cutted Xiumin off.


"No! Xiumin help me get off this stupid human leech off of me!" Dara begged.


Luhan glared at Xiumin. "Dont you dare!" He warned.


Xiumin sighed and look at Dara. He then walks towards them and snatch Dara away from Luhan the human leech. XD Dara let out a sigh of relief as she fanned herself. "Thanks Xiumin."


"Yahh! Why-" "D.O is already calling for us to eat our lunch so let's go and stop pissing her off." Xiumin butted in and grabbed Dara's hands and dragged her away from Luhan.


"Wh-wha? Hey! Stop holding her hands!!!" Luhan shouted.


Xiumin didn't mind him and continue walking with Dara. Dara looked shocked but then shrugged at least she's no longer with the ert leech human guy anymore.


Dara fake a cough. "Ugh I think you can let go of my hands now." She mumbled


Xiumin gaasped and look at their hands and mindlessly let of it. "Ahh. Sorry Dara." He apologized and rubbed his nape awkwardly.


Dara sighed and shook her head. "Nah! Its okay."


"Anyway did Luhan do something bad to you?" Xiumin asked as they continue walking back the cottage.


Dara frowned. "He sort of. Tried to do something though but good thing you came in on time. Is he that clingy much?" She answered


Xiumin nodded. "Yeah especially when it comes to the girl he likes" he answered.


Dara came in a halt stopped hearing it. "What do you mean?"


"Hmm I think he likes you that much. So can't help but be possesive sometimes. " Xiumin chuckled.


"O-okay." Dara stuttered. *So that e like me?aish!* she thought irritately.

 

 

 

 

My 25th update is up!! so how was it!!! I'm very sorry for being a late updater please stay with me? Can you? And while waiting you could read my other stories such like "Oh my goddess!!!" Featuring also EXO and You. Though and many more.


XiuDara and LuDara moments hahha
So its true that Luhan likes Dara unnie? Hahha that explains why he followed Dara on IG haha let's see the other next moments XiuDara is not yet done okay? So keep looking forward to it.


For now there still no affection for the rest of them since Dara should teach them how to fall in love with her. But slowly and smoothly even without Dara the feelings will just unexpetedly bloom without them knowing it. So the moments with our main characters which is the EXODARA will be on the next chappies ^_^

 

So wait for the rest. Its near...I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!!

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~