EXO meets the

Wish upon a Star

As the time goes by it was lunch break for students the bell rang and all the students one by one walks out of their respective rooms and went towards the cafeteria for lunch. And so our Dara and the rest. But before they could even go to the cafeteria bummer never let slipped them away just like that.


They were walking in the hallway when the group of a cheerleader and dancers block their ways. And from their looks it seems that they had a magnet for a war.


"Hi guys seems you guys are new here right?!" Hyuna the who hates the Dara the most. And seeing this 12 handsome hottie lingering around Dara makes her or them really pissed. 


Sorry for late informing about her name haha. Because before I still dont know who's fitted in that room haha and sorry for Hyuna's fans its just a story nae? Dont bash me please *Kitty eyes*


"Obviously?!" Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes. As much as the others do he hates this girls already.


Kai nudge him slightly and gave him a look. He turned to face the es. "Hey girls! Anyway as much as I want to talk to you guys but we need to go and eat." He said flirtily. "You know I'm hungry and so are they? Unless you want to be my dinner for tonight?" He winks while biting his lips.


And the girsl squealed with their red faces. While on the other hand, she scrunched her nose in disgust. "Ugh Gross!" She muttered. Sehun and Kris agreed to her silently.


The rest of the guys just gave them a bored look and wait for them to finish talking.


"Wait just give us a minute to introduce ourselves first, please?" Hyuna made a puppy eyes and batted her lashes. Kai is just the only one who's affected in her flirtful actions since he's a hot erted player haha LOL he loves girls though.


"Sure go ahead ladies!" Again Kai winks at them.


Hyuna brightened up and flashing her signature smile she introduced themselves not minding if Dara, Jeongguk and Starry are there. Kevin of course is with the foreigner remember?.  "I'm Hyuna the cheerleader of our school here's my co-members. Victoria and Skyla. Nice to meet you?-"


"Kai... Just call me Kai." He said biting his lips that made the three y heads almost had an heart attack.


Dara put up a lazy and uninterested bored look. She shook her head. "Jeongguk its time to leave. I dont wanna stay up here with my empty stomach." She said Jeongguk nodded and was about to leave with her as he grabbed Starry's hands.


"Uh oh??" Starry whimpered cluelessly.


"We'll go with you too. Come on boys!" Suho and Kris said in unison. Noticing what happened they give each other a firm look.


Hyuna didn't seem to like it. What is wrong with this guys? Why do they have to follow that amazona, she thought. "Hey!" She called Dara but she just ignored it. 


But Hyuna will not give up just like that. She spun Dara around that made the rest a shock. They're sure she's gonna get it soon. "I'm talking to you, ! So dont you dare ignore m-" she but got cutted of when Dara slapped her in face.


Hyuna blinked as she realized what happened she touch her sore cheeks in shock. All the students saw this one too and their shock too as much as the boys and Starry. "What the-"


"I told you to stop interferring in my life and didn't I told you that I could be a real in front of you when you didn't stop bothering me?" Dara glared at her.


Hyuna glared back at her. She can't take any hummiliation from her again. "How dare you! And...Why are these boys following you,huh? Did you gave a spell or potion you witch?!"


"Tsss! Such an idiot. Why dont you asked them by yourself,! I have no time with this crap of yours so get out of my way!" Dara muttered cooly.


"Woah that's our girl!"


"She's really cool!"


"That's what I adore at her!"


"Go Dara! Give her a lesson she lets us starve here with her flirtfulness!"


The rest of the guys murmured. Hyuna rolled her eyes in complete annoyance. "I'm asking you why?! So answer me!" She screamed.


*The gut of this girl,huh?!* Dara snorted in her mind. "Don't meddle with my life." she plainly hissed at her.


"What?!!!" Hyuna blurted angrily.


Kris let out a sour sigh. He's totally pissed and can't take it anymore. He just want to leave in this place and all. "Are you done?" He said pertaining to Hyuna.


Hyuna look at him and softened as Kris asked her. But Kris seems didn't care. "Oh Y-yeah-" 


"If yes then can we go now? Look the clock is ticking and we already wasted our precious time with a crap like you. So if you dont mind, we're all gonna leave! Let's go guys!"  He added.


"Serves you right." Dara smirked at her and left. And so the rest who followed her.


Hyuna's jaw dropped as what Kris said, she seem shock and painedat the same time. "What??!" She grimaced. 


Her friends just calmed her down. While the rest of the students gave them a disgust looks.


After the lunch the time flew by and its already noon. They're all in Park's residents. Doing some random things and all.


After Dara stayed in her room in a few hours she heads downstairs to look for a food. Ever since the boys came in their house she usually stayed in her room all day long.


"Hi!" Lay casually greeted with his angelic smile, hands on his pocket. Despite of his pale skin color, he still looks stunning with his smile that are showing his cute deep little dimples. 


Dara grabbed a hand onto her chest in a total surprised seeing him around out of nowhere."Oh! ! You scared the crap out of me, you bastard! Dont scare me again or swear I would've punch you "she shrieked


"Why worried?" He grinned raising an eyebrow at her.

 

Dara throw a hard look at him as she crossed  her arms onto her chest. "Not a single bit, pale guy!"she snorted rolling her eyes.


"Okay, okay. Well wanna taste my cooking skills? I bet you'll surely  love it." Lay change the topic.


Dara sighed since her stomach had just growled a while ago. "Maybe tasting it won't kill, so okay. I'm in." She said a bit hesitants.


Lay beamed. "Alright! I'll make you a Creme Brulee and a coffee mouse then. Wait for a minute." He said started to make it for her.


  By the time passed by it was done and fully made with beautiful garnish. From the look itself is totally mouth-watering. Lay carefully prepared it and place on the table in front of Dara. "Here, enjoy." He chirped and sat acrossed her and watched her with gleaming eyes.


Dara look amazed at the food he made but she didn't let him see it. So she tried to casually eat it even if from the inside she's dying to eat it with feelings. She took the cup of creme Brulee and a desserts spoon and eat it. "Hmmmm. It taste so good." She murmured as she tasted it first and then continue eating it and drinking the coffee mousse. On the other hand Lay is smiling in front of her with satisfaction in his eyes. 


Dara put down the empty cup of the creme brulee. "I hate to say this but you did a great job with this, pale head." She smirked.


Lay chuckled at her blunt but nice comment. "You surely have a bad mouth,do you." he asked out of the blue.


Dara rolled her eyes. "Obviously!"


Lay laughed. "You're too differrent, aggressive and feisty for a girl." He paused and look at her


Dara furrowed her brow. "I know." She said sheepishly.


"But its not hard to fall for a girl like you. You seems very interesting and all." Lay continued and held her gazed. 


Dara frowned and stood up. "Ugh! Shut up! I think I lost my appetite!" She muttered and walk off.


"Lost appetite! Really? When your cup is empty?" Lay burst into laughter while shaking his head disbelief.


Dara waved her hands while leaving him "Whatever!" She said leaving Lay to head back to her room again she's walking ahead when someone had broke her trance.


"Need some company?"


Dara squinted her eyes. "Dont need!" She said and continue walking but the guy followed him suit.


"I'm just being nice here, young lady. Isn't it rude huh? Still grumpy?" The guy snorted.


Dara stopped and faced him with her annoyed face. "Do you want me to kick your shin again?"she warned.


"Try me." After he said that Dara did kick his shin again.


"Oww!" He yelped in pain.


Dara smirked. "Try me,huh? Serves you right. The.Hun!" She teased and came back to her room.


"! This girl!Argh my precious!" Sehun winced.


At the living room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai are on the living room while D.O prepared for the food. Suho on the other hands reading some random books with a cute reading glass. Owiee I imagined him like that he's so damn attractive even with eyeglasses hihi. >\\\<


"How's Dara still staying up her room." Chanyeol asked worriedly.


Baekhyun shrugged and just watched the T.V. "Let her be." Chanyeol nodded half-heartedly


While Kai is texting on his phone wow that was fast,eh he already had a textmate. D.O came with full of delicious food on a tray and place it on the mini table in the middle of the sofa. "Here. Eat guys." He offered.


"Where's Dara ,Jeongguk and Leader star?" D.O asked curiously. 


Suho stopped reading and put off his eyeglasses and place down above his random books. "Jeongguk is out with Starry. And as for Dara she's still staying upstairs but I saw she already eat her merienda a while ago." He responded.


D.O nodded. "And the idiots?" He added pertaining to EXO M.


"At the garden." Chanyeol plainly answered still his eyes on T.V


"Okay. Let's eat then." D.O said and started munching the foods with the rest.

Meanwhile....

EXO M are staying at the garden chitchatting a bit. Kris is just using a laptop looking for a good fashion that will suited him.


"Arghhhh I wanna see Dara!" Luhan pouted as he puffed his cheeky out boredly.


Xiumin bit in his steam buns. "Go and talk to her." He said.


"She's still in her room gege why is that?!" Tao asked curiously.


Chen nodded in agreement. "Its because she's pissed off to your face hahaha" he mocked him and laugh.


Tao glared at him and threw his slippers at his face. "Idiot! I'm pissed off to your face too.You, Hangdog!" He cursed. 


Chen winced at pain. "Meanie!" He whimpered while rubbing his sore red face.


Kris just shook gis heads. "This kids. Tss." He murmured and continue looking for an outfit.


Lay sighed. "But good thing she ate." He commented.


Luhan lightened up. "Really? Awww you talk to her?" He asked. Lay just nodded. Luhan pouted again and stood up. "Okay I made up my mind I'm gonna talk to her." He decided and go upstairs.


"Goodluck!" Xiumin chuckled.


Dara jolted up in surprised as she heard a knocked on her door. She sat up and glared at the door. "Who's there?!" She yelled.


"Its me Luhan." Luhan respond behind the door.


Dara frowned. "What do you want?" 


"I wanna see you." He respond softly.


Dara hissed. "Shut up! I dont want to see you so leave me alone!" She blurted and laid on her bed again.


Luhan sighed and twisted the door knob of her room and unfortunately for Dara, she forgot to lock it. A sound of opening and closing door could be heard. But Dara seems didn't noticed it. So Luhan softly walks towards her bed and sat on the edge of it beside her.


Dara felt the bed bounced and feels a presence behind her back. Anyway she's lying on her side that is why Luhan's facing her back. 


Dara slowly turned around to look for it and in her surprised Luhan is there staring at her creepily. She's still lying on the bed with wide-eyed while Luhan on her side place both of his hands on each side of Dara locking her in between his arms under him. He lowered his head meeting her shock gazed with that he smirked and stared down at her.


"W-what're you doing?! Get.Away.from.me!" She tried to push him off but Luhan didn't let it. He really wants to see her,Talk to her and Stares at her beautiful face like this.


"I told you I wanna see you. But you didn't let me so I had this other way around." He again smirked at her giving her a wide teasily grin.


Dara glared at him and tried to push him off again. "Yah! Get away! You ert! Arghh!" She grimaced and whack Luhan's chest a several times.


Luhan just chuckled. "Sorry, missy you might dont want to lose your first kiss and you're...." He paused and gave her sly smile pertaining to something which is her V-card. Ya know girls stuff. "With me right here, right now? You dont like that right? So stop whacking my broad chest." He grinned.


Dara stopped and glared at him deadfully if looks could kill maybe Luhan's dead by now. With a smile of Victory Luhan laughed at her reaction. "I see you no likey that. But what if I took your first kiss? Would you kill me?" 


"Of course I will kill you brutally!" She muttered angrily.


Luhan giggled. "Then I would likely be killed by you now." He said and stole a kiss beside her lips. Dara widened her eyes. Luhan had peck it in a few seconds before breaking the blissful kiss. He smiled at her playfully and winked as he straightened up. 


Woahhh not so fast guys hihihi of course I dont want her to just lose her first that's why I let Luhan just kissed her on the edge of her lips. 


*What the ?!!!I'm so gonna kill this kissing monster!* Dara fumed in anger as she realized what he did. "Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! YOU ERT!!!I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!!!" She scowled and jump up on the bed. Luhan ran happily as she ran after him. The rest of the guys look at them curiously.


"What happened?" Kai blinked.


They rest shrugged. Kai just shook his head and continue texting.


"LUUUUUUHHHHHAAAANNNN YOU COME BACK HERE IDIOT YOU'RE SO FREAKING DEAD!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

My 17th update is up!! so how was it!!! Here's LayDara, Sedara and Ludara moments hihihi hope you're not disappointed though I'll gave the others a moments with ger too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^


Hahaha sorry I just got updated right now. I can't update my two other story maybe this coming weekends will do. That story are "Age? What matter is my love for you and Oh my goddess!" So please still wait for it :( thanks.


And what Dara and Kevin talks about? Did she already told her about them to Kevin already? 


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~