Poker Princess versus Poker prince

Wish upon a Star

 

In school Dara arrived 15 minutes before 10 am. But still she hurriedly hop out of the car. Actually there is no class because the school is preparing for the foreign students that will stayed here for a month. If you're just wondering why there is no class for today.
 
 
"Bye Mr.Jung! I'll just call later!" Dara bid a goodbye before she sauntered off.
 
 
Mr.Jung look confused. "Uh... Did she just bade a  goodbye to me?" He absentmindlessly talk and point to himself before he drove back to Park's residents.
 
 
*I should be relaxing right now. Damn those jerks!* Dara cursed in her mind . She walked towards the Mr.Kim's office and knocked on it.
 
 
Mr.Kim opened the door, with a creepy smile he greeted her cheerfully. "Ohh, you're here earlier than I expected."
 
 
Dara just lazily nodded. "Yeah. As you can see,Sir!" She bluntly respond.
 
 
Mr.Kim just smirked. "Alright, anyway get in. While we're waiting for the other one." He answered and gestured her to come inside.
 
 
Dara half-heartedly went inside and sat on the chair near Mr.Kim's table. Then Mr.Kim sat down on his own desk."So, are you sure you want to take the test? You know...I have this other way around." He blurted staring at her while tapping his fingers on the table.
 
 
Dara stared back at him and flashed him her poker emotionless face. "I'm proudly sure of that,SIR. And I'm sure I could pass it this time." She pressed.
 
 
Mr.Kim smirked again and leaned in on the table. "Really? No more changing? I swear its easy than having this re-test. You'll just have to satisfy me and that's all." He pry, giving her a sly look.
 
 
Dara tch-ed. "Excuse me, sir? Let me tell you this. You pick the wrong girl. I'm not one of those stupid s out there. So just off, SIR! Will you?!" She uttered annoyingly emphasizing the word 'Sir' bluntly.
 
 
Mr.Kim leaned back on his swivel chair and chuckled while resting his arms on the table. "Feisty as ever. Even if I'm one of your professor you could still show that demeanor and sharp tongue of yours. I'm impressed seriously. That's why I like you more than that es or s out there," 
 
 
*Arghh! Gross!* Dara rolled her eyes. "I'm happy you know that,Sir! But isn't it inappropriate for you having that stupid feelings of yours by someone who's younger than you, especially your student?. What a e!" She added uninterested at him.
 
 
Mr.Kim laughed like a demented. "You're just making me like you even more. Dont you know that? The more you act tough in front of me the more this so-called-stupid-feelings grew, isn't it interesting?" 
 
 
"Psh? Interesting? Seriously? Is this some kind of your stupid jokes? Should I laugh now, sir?" Dara scoffed crossing her arms with a raised brow.
 
 
Mr.Kim gazed at her in amused. "You never fail to amused me Park Dara. And you really see things differently. That's cool and unique and I love it."he commented.
 
 
"And so? Why dont we just start the re-test and stop waiting for nothing but your stupidity!" Dara snorted flipping her hair back in annoyanced. 
 
 
Mr.Kim shook his head. "Totally my girl. But I couldn't grant that. Just be calm and relax while waiting though." He exclaimed.
 
 
Dara eyed him in frustration."Seriously? Relax here?...with you? You're  so impossible!" she hissed.
 
 
Mr.Kim stood up and walked towards her."Me? Impossible? You think so? And why? Is it hard to relax with a hot and admirable professor here with you?" He shot her a flirtful smile.
 
 
"Yes and no need to repeat that!!! Tss! You??? hot and admirable??? For real? For me you're just a pedoahjusshi! So stop dreaming!" Dara snapped at him.
 
 
Mr.Kim stopped in front of her as he leaned in to came face to face with her. "Awww, that's so sweet of you, Dara. But I like the way your sharp tongue slipped those words like that. I wonder what it taste like." He cooly snapped back at her.
 
 
"You...Disgusting er-" Dara got cutted off by someone.
 
 
"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. How nice to see a professional like you to be in this kind of scene. Isn't it unprofessional?" A guy butted in as he saw this scene when he arrived the office. He secretly took a video of it.
 
 
Mr.Kim calmly straightened up to face him."I see you finally arrived. Mr.Oh! Why dont we start the re-test and end this professor and student bonding here." He sheepishly respond.
 
 
Dara's mouth fell and flung open as she saw who it was. "S-sehun? Why are you here?" She mumbled in disbelief.
 
 
Sehun smirked and tch-ed at Mr.Kim. "Nice changing the topic." He said and averted her gazed towards Dara. "Taking the re-test? Isn't it obvious?" He sarcastically respond to her.
 
 
Dara flattened her expression. "Bull! Whatever. Let's just start the re-test!" She cursed.
 
 
Mr.Kim gave them the questionairs and let them start the re-test. After an hour they finished answering the exam. After giving it back to Mr.Kim, Dara get out from the office with a stoned face.
 
 
"Thanks for the easy test, sir! That was chicken." Dara slyly hollered as she walked off.
 
 
Before Sehun went out. He leaned a bit to face Mr.Kim and show his phone in front of them."One more inappropriate move then this video will spread like a speed car instantly" he whispered, satisfied with the warned he cooly walk off and silently followed Dara.
 
 
Mr.Kim mentally gulped. "Tss! That guy? Is surely a er!" He cursed in anger.
 
 
Dara noticed Sehun from behind. She stopped and face him. "Tell me, are you a stalker or what? Why are you following me?" She irritately asked him.
 
 
Sehun stared at her calmly. "I'm not following you.  Can't you see this  is also the way of the exit door here in our school. And like you, I'm going home too that's why I'm walking in the same way as you." He lied as he hid his both hands on his pocket.
 
 
"Oh come on! Can't there be more peace in my life! Arghh! Screw this!" Dara grimaced as she messed her hair and continue walking off.
 
 
Sehun hid a smirked and followed her out."Tell me woman!!!" He called out."Why are you acting like that? The tough one, are you by any chance a man hater or something?" He curiously asked.
 
 
Dara came in halt stopped again. "What?! What did you just called me?" She snapped.
 
 
"Woman?!" Sehun answered firmly.
 
 
Dara darkened her stare at him. "First, Dont call me woman. You un-respectful jerk. Second, I am not a MAN HATER but I assure you that I am a MAN BEATER so dont dare piss me off so badly or you'll see what BAD will happened next...so just back off and be good instead.." She warned.
 
 
Sehun's lips formed into a sly smirked. He slipped out one of his hands and ran it through his smooth silky hair."Cool. I'm scared. Can't you be more scarier than that so it'll very intimidating and convincing?" He mocked.
 
 
Dara bit her lips suppressing her anger to burst in no time.She tch-ed giving Sehun a hard look. "You know what? I think you need this-" she blurted and swung her fist towards Sehun's face but surprisingly he dodge it easily earning a proud smirked from him. "Oops! I missed it. What a slowly cud!"
 
 
"Who says I'm done?"
 
 
But Dara isn't done. A sly smirked formed on her lips as she moved her feet up to gave him a free flying kicked directly on his private sensitive part.
 
 
"Ow!" Sehun whimpered as he bawled in pain when Dara's feet landed on his precious thing down there. He breathes uneven while sweating causing him to cough.
 
 
Dara playfully rubbed her hands after that. "Serves your right," she remarked.
 
 
"W-why there?" Sehun managed to asked.
 
 
Dara shrugged. "Weak points!" She plainly beamed and left him.
 
 
Sehun cursed. "! You'll get it soon!" He yelled in frustration.
 
 
"Why soon? Why not now?" Dara hollered mockingly.
 
 
Sehun ignored her and started walking off limply."Stupid stubborn girl!" He hissed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 10th  update. How was it??? Everyone  hihihi. EXO M sooooonnnn. Hope you can wait still for their appearance hihihi. Its too early to reveal them so hope you guys understand.^^
 
 
Ohh what a e professor that Mr.Kim is. Good thing Sehun is there to protect her OMG... And the soon foreign student will finally appear on the next chapter. Hope you'll surely like her too. I was so amazed by her beauty and talent thats why i put her here. Teehee~hope you dont mind. :)
 
 
And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~