Planning for a trip?

Wish upon a Star

Since it was a good friday. Jeongguk thought of going in Jeju island to enjoy their weekend with the guys and his beloved Starry. Nervous Jeongguk went on his elder sister on the living room.

Jeongguk tag on Dara's shirt who's reading a book entitled as 'Wish upon a Star' by kellen_1825 . She stopped and shifted her gazed towards him with one of her brow raised upwards. "Ah..sis. Uhmm ah." He stuttered. That made Dara frowned a bit as she stared at him.

Jeongguk blinked his eyes like a kid. "Ugh. You know...I just want to go with you and Starry to jeju island with the boys. Isn't it a good idea?" He said showing his wealthy teeth and his famous puppy eyes.

Dara thought for a moment before sighing and face him. Jeongguk crossed his fingers at the his back hoping she would agree to this. "Okay." She plainly respond and continue reading her book.

Jeongguk blinked in shocked. He can't believe his elder sister just agreed to him. "For real? Yay! Thank you sis!" He chirped happily and cheerfully hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks before he ran and look for the others to tell his good news to them.

Dara gasped at what happened and just gaped at the leaving feature of her lil brother. A mere seconds she shook her head in disbelief and stopped reading. She stood up and skidded towards Kevin's house.

She didn't even budge to ring the bell. She just smoothly ran inside Kevin's house like she's living there. Kevin who's currently putting an icing on the chocolate vanilla he bake gasped as Dara appeared in front if him.

"Daffy! Daffy!" Dara called him excitedly.

Kevin smiled and stopped what's he's doing when she called him. "Yes, Stony? You look so excited...for the first time.? Why is that?" He chuckled.

"Oh that?" Dara rubbed the back of her head. She never felt this excitement running on her stomach before. So she felt embarassed. "Actually...I'm here to invite you and Carly to go to Jeju Island with us this werkend? Are you guys free?" She said.

Kevin nodded. "Yes! We are!!! That's a good idea. I haven't bring Carly to any place yet. So what time?" He answered

"It's good to depart later night. At 8pm. So we could enjoy the whole weekend there." Dara suggested.

Kevin smiled brightly and ruffled Dara's hair. "I agree. Okay. Then I'm gonna bring this cake too later. It should be a surprised though." He giggled.

Dara blinked and pouted her lips irritately. "Not my hair. Daffy! And oh? Surprised???.Woah Chocolate Vanilla Cake? Is it for me?" She gawked at it.

Kevin nodded. "Yep, since we haven't seen each other for awhile. I decided to baked your favorite chocolate vanilla cake and bring this to you later but you know you already saw this." He chuckled.

*He really did baked me my favorite cake? How thoughtful my bestfriend is. All this time he's thinking of me I thought he already forgot me cuz of Carly but then I'm wrong. I should've thought that way* Dara thought sadly. She look down felt guilty.

Kevin look confused at her sudden action. He lifted her face to meet hos gaze. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something you dont like? I'm so-"

"No! I'm just...touched." Dara shyly cutted him off.

Kevin softened and went towards her. He hugged her and soothed her back. "Aww Dara. I see. You miss me that much. I could feel it." He teased.

That made Dara playfully punched his chest. "Tss silly Daffy." She chortled and broke the hug. "Anyway I gotta go pack my things for tomorrow. Go and inform Carly okay? See yah later. 8pm sharp?" She said and dashed back at her house.

"Dara-ah. I see you've change for the better." Kevin smiled in content.

Carly shook her head as she saw Kevin like this. "Hey, inspired much?" She teased.

Kevin laughed. "Am I too obvious?"

Carly nodded. "Yes!"

"Anyway go pack some things for two days and one night trip to Jeju Island. We're gonna leave later at 8pm." Kevin informed with a smile.

Carly nodded. "Sure! Wahhh Jeju Island I heard its very beautiful place! Kyahhh I'm so excited!" She chirped and ran towards her room. Kevin chuckled at her cuteness he then continue finishing the cake for Dara.

Back to the house.

"Did she just agreed???" Chanyeol said in awe.

Jeongguk nodded happily. "Yes! And since she agreed I called my parents to booked us for our flight later at exact 8pm! So we better pack some things we needed on the trip!" He informed.

"Yeah!!! Jeju Island is jjang!" Tao chirped and hi-five with Suho who's beside him.

Suho smiled and nodded in agreement. "We should make this memorable!" He commented.

"Yeah for the first time. I agreed to you,lil man." Kris smirked.

Suho pouted. "Is that a compliment? Should I be fluttered now?"

Baekhyun laughed. "I see you two growned a lil grumpy with each other, huh." He snickered.

"Yeah! And they're funny with that weird bickering moments!" Chen agreed and laughed with him.

Xiumin sighed with a sly smile. "And look who's talking?" Lay giggled at what Xiumin said.

"I searched that island. And you know what I've found? Lots of secy girls and that makes my horomones excited, yeah!" Kai grinned ear to ear with his face forming on his face.

Luhan ears perked up at the heard of it. "Oh! Really? You think they're hot as us?!!" He comment. Kai smirked. "Yeah!"

Starry chuckled. "This guys! What a byuntaes!" She snickered.

"Dont worry Starry I'm not one of them! You're just the only one hot for me?" Jeongguk chirped earning a soft slapped on his cheeks by Starry.

Starry rolled her eyes." e! Tss. Pack my things e!" She ordered.

"Aye aye! My love!" Jeongguk salited and do as say.

Starry smirked. "Tss. Dog~" she murmured playfully. That made Chanyeol and the rest laughed.

D.O and Sehun just shook his head in disbelief. "Gonna start packing my things, pabo's see yah!" Sehun said and darted towards his room cooly.

"Anyway we need some foods to bring on the trip for tomorrow-" D.O got cutted off by Dara.

They stared at her cluelessly. "Suho-ah! Let's buy the things D.O need!" She offered as she arrived inside the house.

Suho blinked and mindlessly nodded. "S-sure. Dara."

Dara nodded and look at her wristwatched. "Alright. Its already 2pm so we need to hurry a lil bit though. Let's go?" She stated. Suho nodded and took the car key.

"Okay, since they're gonna go buy to the market let's start packing our things too." Kris mumbled.

The rest chirped in respond. "Yes!"

Inside the car where Suho's driving. Dara absentmindedly spotted Jin on their usual place. Dara gestured Suho to stopped by for a moment. "Dara where are you going?" He asked.

"Gonna talk to invite some friend. Wait a minute!" Dara answered and ran towards Jin.

Jin saw Dara coming in their place. He look at her waiting for her. "Jin!" She panted.

Jin jumped down the tree and face her. "You okay? You should've walk instead of running Dara." He worriedly asked and held onto her shoulder.

Dara shook her head and look at him with a small but genuine smile. That smile again. The smile Jin's longing for. "Nope! Uh anyway! Are you free this weekend?" She asked.

Jin gasped at her question. "Uh yes. I am?"

"Is that so, would you like to come with us in Jeju Island this weekend? If yes. Go contact me here! You could bring some friends too. Just inform me immediately since our flight will held later at 8pm. " Dara invited him.

Jin blinked in surprised. Did he really heard her right? Is Dara really inviting him for a trip with her? Of course he heard it right. And why would he lose this opportunity. "Yes! I'll gladly come with you,Dara." He respond.

Dara brightened up. "Really? That's good then! Anyway gotta go to the market for the some foods and snacks." She chirped.

"Oh. Okay." Jin said. Dara nodded and was about to ran back the car. But Jin called her that made her stopped in her track. "Dara?"

Dara turned around to face him. "Yes?"

Jin gulped. "Can I come along?" He asked.

"In the market?" Dara answered it with a question. Jin nodded hopefully.

Dara nodded. "Sure! Let's go!" Jin smiled and ran after her. Suho on the other hand just smiled at the scene. While on their way to the market Dara contacted Jeongguk to inform that his friends are coming too. So that they could booked them for the flight later night.

"Hey, Suho-ah! This is Jin one of Jeongguk's friend and he'll come along with us." Dara mumbled. "And Jin this is Suho one of my friends." She said to Jin.

*Yes. I know.* Jin thought.

Suho and Jin smiled with each other. "Let's get going." Suho said and they already hop on the car.

"Yeah, you forgot huh? Yes they are coming with us. And you're doomed later." Dara grinned on the other line. Jeongguk on the other line shivered at the thought. They them hung up.

Jin look at her in amused. * Who would think she has this kind of side* a smiled crept upon his lips at the thought of it.

At the market. Their already getting the foods and engrediemts they need. Suho who's th one picking things, Jin who insisted to get a push cart while Dara's just walking along with them.

"What do you like Dara?" Suho asked

Dara chosed Cadberry instead of Hersheys. "I want that." She said.

Suho nodded. "Cadberry it is. Let's look for the snack." He chirped. Dara nodded. "O...kay."

Jin saw a Peppero in chocolates section. He took some of it. And put on the cart. "Peppero? You like peppero?" Dara blurted that made him gasped.

"Uh this? Its for my lil sister." Jin answered as they started following Suho at the next section. Which is the Snack section. They're last section they'll go before they pay for all of they bought in the cashier.

Dara nodded. "Ow. Yeah I remember you said you had a sister. What's her name again?"

"Dhaniella. She's my half-sister actually." Jin answered.

"Ohh. So that's explains why her name is like international names out there and doesn't sounds korean. Hmm" Dara cooed.

Jin chuckled. "Yeah. You're right."

"I could see...you really love your lil sis." Dara mumbled.

Jin heard it. "Yep as much as you love your lil brother."

Embarrassed, Dara gasped and look away. She dont usually shows how she caresand love her lil brother even though she just treat him like sometimes. She's not that good at expressing it though. But this guy named Jin just got her. He's really mysterious and something.

"Oh that's Jeongguk's favorite we should get him that and so the other guys." Dara suggested.

Suho nodded. "Okay. Done! Let's pay for this!"

"Alright!"

My 22nd update is up!! so how was it!!! I'm very sorry for being a late updater please stay with me? Can you? And while waiting you could read my other stories such like "Oh my goddess!!!" Featuring also EXO and You. Though and many more.

What do you think about the Jeju Island trip? Teehee a bit cliche ryt? But of course I wont make it that way hihihi you'll meet Jin's lil sister on the next chappie ^.~

So wait for the rest. I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic ^^

So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe

Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!!

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

LOVE:Kitty~