Sudden accident?

Wish upon a Star

Dara slowly opened her eyes, blurry welcomes her but soon after she rubbed her eyes and heard everyones loud voice. She clueslessly stares at them.

 
 
"Darrraaaaaaaaa!" They worriedly yelped as they saw her wakes up.
 
 
Dara frowned her head and started sitting up but the pain in her head stops her to do so. "What the---urghhh. Why my head hurts like hell? What happened to me guys?" She said in pain.
 
 
"Oh god my princess you're finally awake!" Luhan croaked and held her hand but of course Dara nudge his hands away.
 
 
"Woah you dont know?" Kris answered her with a question.
 
 
Dara tried to glare at him but yelped in pain. "Arghhh! Stupid. Am I going to ask it if I know?" She bluntly respond while holding  her head.
 
 
"Okay okay stop this now."Suho butted in. "Alright Dara. About what happened to you. We went for a mountain trekking ryt? When the activity goes on we mindlessly lost track of you and by the time we found you was you were with Mr.Montielle, the tour guide. He was carrying your unsconcious body. We're shock to see a blood seething in your head so we asked him what happened to you. He told us that you accidentally slipped and almost fell of the cliff when he saw you. You hit your head so bad that made you fainted but good thing he was there to saved you." He explained.
 
 
Jin nodded. "He's right Dara." He said looking at her with a worried expression. He can't even accept the fact that he wasn't there to save you.
 
 
Dara frowned even more at the heard of the story. Why cant she remember this awful accident she had just awhile ago. And the thing that she was saved by the guy she was so curious of. She dont understand what, why and how."What? That guy saved me?" She uttered confused. 
 
 
Yeah she remembered their conversation but the accident? Is so just weird. *How the did this happened and why cant I recall everything that happens?* She thought really confused.
 
 
"Nooonaaaa!" Suddenly Jungkook and the rest came in, their in the mini hospital of the resort their were in. He hugged her while sobbing. "Glad your okay now!" Jungkook cried out like a kid.
 
 
Dara cant help but let him hugged her. "Oh, geez. Stop being a cry baby Jungkook! See Im alive!" 
 
 
"Yeah cuz bad grass wont die easily dude!" Sehun butted in who's leaning on the wall with his hands on his chest.
 
 
Dara gave him a hard glare. "Yeah right?...to think that it came to...you huh?" She commented sarcastically.
 
 
Sehun tched. "Geez,~" mumbled and look away. *Even when she's so weak and vulnerable like that her tonge wont just stop being so sharp tsk* he thought.
 
 
 
~
 
 
Mr.Montielle smirked at the sight of this clueless guys especially our dear Dara. He was sitting on his desk while watching them in a small crystal ball. Knowing that she can't pin point the accident that had just happened with her. *You really wouldn't remember that young lady because I temporarilly erased that part in your memory. Its too early for you to know what my identity is. Just be thankful I did saved you though. * he uttered in his mind.
 
 
He was busy watching them when a knocked suddenly made him turned his attention to it. He sighed and flicked his fingers to hide the crystal ball to the intruder. "Yes?" He nonchalantly said.
 
 
The staff opened the door and vowed at him "Good afternoon.This is Kooreen Mr. Montielle someone's wants to talk to you are you up with that?He's waiting outside sir." She asked.
 
 
Montielle nodded and gave her a smile saying its okay. "Sure, let him in." He respond.
 
 
The staff nodded and led the latter in  . "You can come in now sir." She said and left them there alone.
 
 
The guy slowly smiled and walked inside. He stood there staring at him with a goofy smile. "Hey. "
 
 
"Why are you here?" Montielle asked in a bored way. 
 
 
The guy grinned playfully. He even hold his heart and fake a cry. "Hello to you too. Why so rude bro? Aren't you happy to see me?" He laughed.
 
 
Montielle shook his head. "I'm asking you why are you here? And why did you do that to her? I told you I could manage this myself so why meddling with it?" He said with a serious tone of his voice.
 
 
The guy welcomed himself in his office as he plopped down on the couch and sat there like a boss. He even crossed his legs and put his hands around his head cooly. "Oh come on dude stop being so serious, she's not dead yet. I just want to even welcomed her is that bad? I just want to see her. But damn man she's a beauty!!! I can't wait to devour her soul man its hard to resist her." He uttered devilishly.
 
 
Montielle made a hard face and gave this guy a hard glare. "Shut it. Seb. This is not the right time for you to devour her if you can't control your damn stupid self will you please go back to where you belong. You're just a hindrance in were plans if you dont know." He spat at him.
 
 
"Relax dude, calm your balls. Dont worry I wont meddle with you again not unless I have to. Since I'm here to watch you, your every move man so be careful." That guy named Seb or Sebastian uttered playfully. He even wiggled his eyebrows up and down.
 
 
Montielle gasped and look at him with lots of question in it. "What?!!!" He asked confusedly. Why do he have to be watch by this guy. Is their Lady having a doubts on giving his this mission? He tch-ef at the though. *No trust in me,huh?*
 
 
Sebastian winked at him and stood up. "Alright I think I have to go now. Since I already warned you dude, be thankful that I even told you about this." He chuckled as he stood up and calmly left the office.
 
 
Montielle grew frustrated hearing those things to Sebastian he can't believe that there is no such trust in that woman to him. *I can't believe this. After all this years I served with her this is all she's going to repay me! Damn it. Try me, try me.* 
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
"Oppa? You okay?" Dhanie curiosly asked her older brother. 
 
 
Jin blinked twiced hearing his lil sister called her. He abruptly sighed. "Yes I'm fine." He answered
 
 
Dhanie stared at him not amused at what she heard. "You're telling me you're fine but you kept on dazing off like that? Is it about Dara unnie?" She mumbled.
 
 
Jin let out a small smile and patted her head. "I'm just worried about her. If only I didn't let my guard down it wont happened to her." He sadly said
 
 
"But its not your fault though. You dont know that it would happened. You shouldn't be blaming yourself. I think unnie would say the same thing." Dhanie commented.
 
 
Jin smiled,this time it was a genuine smile. He mindlessly hugged his sister. "Thank you lil sis. Thank you~"
 
 
Inside the Park's household
 
 
Jungkook and the rest were trying to stop Dara from going to school. Anyway after the incident happened they immediately went home because of that. Dara can't just stop herself from going to school even though she should be resting right now.
 
 
"Dara~ wait!"
 
 
"Hey! Stop!"
 
 
"You should rest!"
 
 
"Hey!"
 
 
"Dara!!! Come on!!!"
 
 
"Sis! Will you just listen to us! You have to rest!" Jungkook muttered. The rest nodded in agreement.
 
 
Dara glared at him. "No!!!" She insisted
 
 
"But princess-" Luhan got cut off by her.
 
 
"I told you I can go to school already why so persistent?" Dara hissed at them.
 
 
They shook their head. "Your head were still wrapped with gauze and your telling us you can go? Tell me do you want them to see you in that way?" Kris uttered seriously with his hand on his chest.
 
 
"I bet you wont right? So stay here and take a rest. You needed it the doctor said." Suho added
 
 
Dara let out a frustrated sigh. "Geez! Fine!!! What a bummer." She spat and stomped her feet back to her room.
 
 
The guys finally sighed in relief. "Good thing you thought of that Kris hyung." Tao chirped.
 
 
"She's so hard headed tsk." Sehun murmured.
 
 
Xiumin just shook his head and glanced at his wrist watch. "Anyway we better go or we'll get late." He broke the silence.
 
 
"Okay you can go now. I'll be staying here so I could take care of her. "Suho answered.
 
 
"I'll stay too~" Luhan pouted.
 
 
 
Kris shook his head. "No. Let's go. Suho can do that himself. Come on everyone. " he butted in and the rest just abide him. 
 
 
Jungkook nodded at Suho. "Please take care of noona. " 
 
 
"Alright. Bye guys." Suho bid a goodbye to them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyahhhhh after 19183272581)11928722627262515515 years i finally updated a LAME CHAPPY. Hmmm sorry guys its just im really busy and my mind were really off. T-T i dunno if there still someone reading it but so yeah i'll still continue this no matter what. :( dont worry 
 
So who do you think is that guy??? ^___^ what is he's role here? Another appearance of their enemy? Or frenemy? XD hahah
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~