A bummer?

Wish upon a Star

 

One calm morning-- Ah no scratch that.A one hurly-burly morning where the Park Siblings are already arguing with some stuffs and all. 
 
 
The two can't really stand with each other. They're always arguing, hitting and fighting with each other. They're attitude are opposite that's why.
 
 
 
"JEONGGUK!!!" 
 
 
 
Dara shouted at the top of her lungs. Her loud roar echoing in the whole house. To called Jeongguk up in his room who's still sleeping his off. Hearing no answers from him. Dara fumed and darted towards her little brothers room.
 
 
She kicked the door to opened it widely and harshly. Causing it to bang loudly on the wall. "WHAT THE EFF!JEONGUK!!!" She yelled in frustration as she jump on Jeongguk's bed and started hitting him with a pillow. 
 
 
"Yah! You sleepy head! Wake up!" She muttered while keep on hitting him.
 
 
Jeongguk groaned in pain. "Ugh Y-yah! Sis! five more minutes si-Ahhhh!" He whimpered trying to block his older sisters pillows from hitting him.
 
 
"NO!" Dara growled. "No more five minutes for you! You lazy !!! Now get up or I'll be the one who'll drag you out here and wash you with my own bare hands . I knew you wouldn't like that. So you'll get up by yourself and wash yourself by your own now? Or I'll be the one will took that responsibility for you. Now choose?!" She exclaimed pulling the blanket off Jeongguk.
 
 
Jeongguk gasped and gulped nervously with a beads of sweat dripping down his temples. "O-okay okay. I'll get up now." He half-heartedly decided and jump on his bed running towards his bathroom.
 
 
Dara smirked in victory. "Good. Now hurry up." She uttered before she went downstairs.
 
 
After a few minutes. When Jeongguk's done with his daily routines. He immediately went downstairs to catch up with his noona on the kitchen. 
 
 
"You're such a lazy ! Now eat!" Dara said bluntly. 
 
 
*I thought she hates school too but why is she acting like she dont wanna get late or something! Pshh moodswings!* Jeongguk thought. He then pouted and started eating his breakfast. Afterwards they all settled themselves and get on the car. They're driver Mr.Kang drove them to school.
 
 
As they arrived at the school all eyes are on these two Park Siblings. Anyway Park Siblings is quite popular in their campus. Despite of their beautiful and handsome faces they also have talents and brain. Park Jeongguk also known as one of the hearthrob and hiphop dancer in their school. 
 
 
While his elder sister also known as the Beautiful Goddess in their campus despite her being the Badass Princess. All girls and boys or everybody are scared of her. With just one glare of her they're gonna automatically shut their mouth off. You will never wish to hear from her words because that's the only way of her of giving a one last warning to them before she do her unmercilly punishment. Anyway they're all scared of her except their teachers of course and except her guy best friend and named Kevin Woo. 
 
 
While walking, they walk pass through different students, some are the group of jocks who's looking at them from head to toe especially to Jeongguk as if he did something wrong and they're going to beat him up anytime, well they're like that because they like his noona, Dara. Okay others students are some nerds, fangirls and fanboys of them and so cheerleaders who chats and talk about their love life and some random girls especially Dara. They envied her so much especially the attention she's receiving to everyone who really likes her.
 
 
"Omooo the PARK SIBLINGS!!!"
 
 
"Dara is soooooo freaking beautiful!!"
 
 
"Jeongguk you're such a handsome baby!!!"
 
 
"Dara be our friend!!!"
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhh I LOVE YOU JEONGGUK!"
 
 
"Jeongguk please marry me!!!"
 
 
"Dara please be my girlfriend!!!"
 
 
"I really envy them!!!"
 
 
"Pshhh! Dara is a ! I'm more way beautiful then her! Duh?!"
 
 
"Ohh shoot?!!"
 
 
"Did she just called her ?"
 
 
"I'm sure she'll gonna get  it later by our beautiful badass princess."
 
 
*Wrong move ! You'll gonna meet my real sister in just three...two...one..* Jeongguk thought in amused.
 
 
Dara's eyebrow twitched with her ears perking up at the heard of it. The word '' which is came by one of the hot cheerleaders out there. She gazed at the one who said it and gave her a signature death glare of her.
 
 
"What did you just say??" She uttered in a monotone of voice while crossing her arms with one of her brow raised.
 
 
*Bingo~*Jeongguk thought,amused watching them with his cool demeanor.
 
 
The girl just smirked. "Wae? You're a . Does it matter? Are you hurt?"
 
 
*Ug-oh Badass Princess Activated* Jeongguk thought with a smirked forming on his lips as they saw the change of Dara's expression into a dark blank one.
 
 
"Ohhhh! She'll totally regret it. She indeed pissed her off!"
 
 
"Yeah! Goodluck to her. No one messes with our Badass princess!"
 
 
Dara clucked her tongue, still glaring at her coolly. "Me a ? Huh? Okay . You know I could be a real towards you if you wouldn't zip those troubled mouth of yours. So if I were you...watch your mouth before you regret it .Better shut your mouth off, !" She darkly whispered at her sending shudders down her spine. 
 
 
The girl stiffened at her spot with ajar in defeated. Its feels like her feet glued in the floor not moving an inch. Seeing her in her frightened position made Dara amused. Now it was Dara's turned to smirk.
 
 
 "Good ! Come on Jeongguk! Let's go!" She mumbled in victory and walked away with her little brother.
 
 
"Oh man! That's a jungle out there!!" Jeongguk said as they safely ditch those fanboys and fangirls of them that are all clingy and being loud when they see them. 
 
 
They stopped in front of Jeongguk's room. "Go to your class now Jeongguk. I dont want to see you cutting classes okay?!" She reminded him firmly.
 
 
"Okay okay! I got it Sis bye! See you later." Jeongguk winked playfully and ran inside his classroom. 
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "This kid such a flirt!" She commented and walked towards her classroom.
 
 
"What's up! Already mad in this early  morning?" Someone spoke. 
 
 
A sweet feminine voice of a guy spoke. Who's leaning on the wall while reading his favorite novel that are wrote in thick covered book.
 
 
Dara stopped walking and turned around to face him. "Yeah, it wasn't fun, they're so many early irritating fireflies in the morning!" She respond,poker faced.
 
 
The guy chuckled and stopped reading, he closed the book and removed his reading glasses putting it on his shirt. "Ahh. I see. What do you expect you're quite popular here, Dara. If you forgot. We can't do anything about it, unless you wanna change yourself." He commented looking at her.
 
 
Dara crossed her arms. "Yeah Kevin whatever!" She said sheepishly. 
 
 
Kevin laughed. "Oh come on! I'm not picking on you, sweetie relax. Do you want to be ugly? Or do you wanna be a granny this early." He jokingly said.
 
 
Not amused, Dara irritably pinched Kevin's waist. "Aish! Seriously how did you end up being my bestfriend again?" She whined while puckering her lips.
 
 
Kevin jolted away and block her hands. "Ow ow. That hurts stop. Ugh? That..? Its simply because I'm Kevin Woo! You're  one and only guy bestfriend who could bear to stay with you for a long time, with a pretty face than a girl and a smarty brain that always helping you. On your projects, assignme-Ow!" He yelped as Dara punched him in the gut cutting him off. That made Kevin cough losing his breathe for a moment.
 
 
"Yeah yeah right! Keep reminding  me and you'll die! Pshhh! You're always taking me seriously. I'm just kidding when I told you that." Dara hissed, flipping her hair backwards in frustration.
 
 
Kevin pouted as he recovered from the pain she gave."Oh? Really? How would I know you're always having this poker face of yours. So tell me how would I differentiate a joke and not a joke when your face is like that?" He prostested pointing at Dara's poker face.
 
 
Dara's lips twitched as she gave him a weird look. "And so? Isn't it challengable for you? You said you have a smarty brai-" She grinned but got cutted off by her bestfriend.
 
 
"Yeah very challengable to the point that I almost want to buried myself on my own coffin." Kevin said sarcastically.
 
 
Dara furrowed her brow.. "Pshh! Let's just go inside. This non-sensically talk will just never end anyway! " she muttered sheepishly and started walking in.
 
 
"Okay okay! Boss~" Kevin rolled his eyes and followed her inside. 
 
 
And oh before I forgot they're seatmates and they're neighbors anyway. Kevin is just an early bird that's why they're not going together in the school.
 
 
As they went inside the room. Awkwardness filled the room. They're classmate noticed the two who's now ignoring each other.
 
 
"Ohhh! Dara and Kevin her bestfriend has a friend quarrel."
 
 
"Awww so they have a misunderstanding situation."
 
 
"Omoo I'm a KeDara shippers. No they're not ignoring each other right?"
 
 
"Are you blind? Tsss.."
 
 
Students stupid gossiped filled the room that made Dara and Kevin feel uneasy. 
 
 
"Aish! What a bummer! School days  really !" Dara irritately sat in her seats, while Kevin sat next to her, his seats. Waiting for their homeroom teacher to come.
 
 
Frightened, As she mumbled it the class stopped talking and nervously went back to their own business.
 
 
"Look, I'm sorry about them. Hope you're not mad at me? I didn't mean to be sarcastic a while ago. I'm just kidding that time. And...and...Kevin started a conversation again.
 
 
Dara let out a deep sighed before looking at him. "Its okay. I'm not mad at you Kevin." She respond.
 
 
Kevin brightened up. "Uhh really? You're not mad at me?! You're not gonna beat me up too right?" He giggled, hoping she wouldn't beat him up just like what she do to the others.
 
 
Dara secretly chuckled. "No I'm not mad. Tsss s not yet. Maybe if I'm totally pissed off by you that's the time that I'll beat you up to death." She jokingly answered.
 
 
Kevin let out an awkward smile. "Eh..eh...Dara~ no exemptions? Even me your bestfriend? That's so sweet of you, you know that?" he whined.
 
 
"Of course I'm just kidding. Now were even." Dara said laughingly. At least there's an emotion occuring on her face a bit.
 
 
Kevin sighed in relief. "Thank god. At least you know how to pull a joke. Its a good relief though." He mumbled and smiled when he made her laugh again. 
 
 
Dara slapped his shoulder. "Yeah right whatever. Even I'm the badass princess here that doesn't mean I dont even know how to pull a joke. I know I hate pranksters, jokers or even the one who's pissing me off all day but yours doesn't count anyway. So Be thankful because you're my bestfriend. You're lucky...enough to be safe." She respond with a playful smile.
 
 
"That's good to know then. Haha wow thanks, Sweetie I'm really lucky to be your bestfriend. Yeah really lucky." Kevin playfully said. 
 
 
That made them both burst into laughter. But Dara just hid her laugh to others because she wanted to stay herself from being badass to the other people around her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My first chappie is up!!!...So How was it. I know a bit boring for you because the leading guys aren't here yet. But soon they'll appear okay so just enjoy the story please. Hope so teehee~.
 
 
Anyway i'm sorry for being a SLOW UPDATER is that... Its really hard if you dont have your own net connection. T^Tso hope you understand me...
 
 
 
Please dont forget to leave a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE... Love you guys.
 
 
 
LOVE: Kitty~<3