others?

Wish upon a Star

 

"Others,? You mean there's anyone else besides you?" Dara gasped.
 
 
D.O again nodded. "Yeah, You got it right missy. You should have known that missy you're the who wished it not us. So if you may excuse, I need to continue cooking this. Later~" he beamed and continue cooking.
 
 
"What?!!! I dont get it!!!" Dara grimaced and started to look for the others. 
 
 
*What the eff is going on here?!!!* Dara thought puzzledly.Hearing some unfamilliar voices, her ears perked up.She darted towards the living room still with her long stick.
 
 
Two of the three guys were arguing on what channel should they watch on the T.V
 
 
"Seriously???!!! You're still watching cartoons?" The tan guy scoffed.
 
 
The taller one towered him and glowered at him. "And whats the problem with that?! Tom and Jerry is my favorite cartoons!" He protested.
 
 
"Woah! Like seriously? You're a grown man now! You should have watch some videos together with me though!" The tan guy snorted.
 
 
The taller one shook his head like a kid. "No no no! Stop dirtying my mind or someones mind! Because I'd rather watch some cute cartoons than watching those creepy,disgusting videos of yours!" He retorted.
 
 
"Oh come on! You called it creepy and disgusting??! Its one of the best entertainment in the outer space for me!" The tan guy protested.
 
 
The taller guy hid the remote control from his armpit."Ewww!!! If you say so! Why dont you get a room and watch that stupid videos of yours by yourself, you nasty ert!" He whimpered.
 
 
"I'm not ert its a man needs! You jerk-"
 
 
"You two!!! Will you shut up? You might wake them up! With your stupid mouth!" One of the three guys yelled in frustration as he watched the two idiots in front of him. Like Dara he's wearing a poker face.
 
 
Dara watched them with her crossed arms. "I think they already did!" She muttered butting in.
 
 
Hearing her voice made the three turned around to her. They can't believe on what they saw.
 
 
 "Woah?!! A goddess?! I dunno that there is a living goddess down here on earth?!" The taller one rubbed his eyes and blink it in disbelief seeing our beautiful Dara.
 
 
The tan guy smacked his head off. "Idiot! She's the one!" He blurted. While the other guy is just gaping down at her.
 
 
"Oww!!" The taller guy yelped.
 
 
*What?I'm the one?* Dara furrowed her brow. "And now, Who are you three?!!" She glowered at them.
 
 
The taller guy let out his cheeky creepy grin at her. "I'm Park Chanyeol at your service!" He beamed saluting to her.
 
 
The tan guy winked at her flirtfully and gave her a sly smile. "And I am Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai for short, nice to meet a beautiful lady like you." He flirted.
 
 
Dara glared at him. And then it was the third guys turn. "Oh Sehun!"He lazily introduced.
 
 
Dara creased her forehead. "Okay! Are you a bunch of thief huh?! Why are you here inside my house?! And you I'm not beautiful okay!" She uttered with gritted teeth pointing at Chanyeol irritately.
 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Us? A thief? Are you out of your mind?!" He hissed.
 
 
"I'm not out of my mind jerk! Maybe you and all of you!" Dara glared at him.
 
 
Chanyeol shook his head frantically. "No no no! Beautiful goddess! Were not like what you think!" He exclaimed.
 
 
"In the name of my y hot body! I'm not a god damn thief! Its not on my genes to be a filthy thief like that!" Kai said sheepishly.
 
 
Dara bit her lower lips. "Gahhh!!! Such a Wind headed! Shut up! And stop calling me beautiful or whatsoever! You guys are really out of your freaking mind!!!" She growled.
 
 
Sehun's lips twitched upward. "Really?  How do you think so? Tss! You know what?! A real woman is confident in herself and knows she is beautiful ~" he quoted.
 
 
"Because you're showing it!!! And what?! Are you pertaining that I'm not a real girl just because I dont know that I'm beautiful?! Seriously?!" Dara fumed in anger.
 
 
Sehun smirked. "Well, maybe. Who knows right?!" He teased.
 
 
Dara can't take it anymore. She was about to whack Sehun with her stick when someone had grabbed her stick and her arms away from the three. she got caught off guard that made her out of balance. "You bastard-Ow what the!!!" She stumbled but someone luckily caught her.
 
 
With that she fell on someones arms."Oww!"
 
 
"Sorry miss! I just have to before you might hurt someone else." A guy who had a dark liner in his eyes snatch the sticks away from Dara. 
 
 
One of the guy grew worried. The guy who carefully caught Dara on his arms. "Ow! Careful!" He mumbled.
 
 
Dara abruptly stood up and threw a daggers at them."I'm sorry miss! Are you okay?" The guy who had a milky skin asked her worriedly.
 
 
Dara nodded sheepishly. The guy nodded with his gentle smile. "Okay, that's good to hear. And Baekhyun dont be to harsh okay?" He uttered.
 
 
The guy liner nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He respond.
 
 
"Good. Anyway, Hello I'm Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho instead. And he's Byun Baekhyun. And We are your Ideals!" Suho introduced.
 
 
Baekhyun and the others  nodded with their signature smile except from the one which is the poker face prince,Sehun.
 
 
"WHAT??!!!" Dara shrieked. "Seriously I dont get it! Mind explaining it to me??!" She complained.
 
 
Suho nodded and held out a letter and handed it to her. "Here, I hope it will helps." He said.
 
 
Dara took it and opened it. She read the letter out loud. 
 
 
-Dear Park Dara,
 
Our precious darling, if you're reading this now it only means that you already received your wish. Your wished are finally granted. So have fun and enjoy. Have a true love and spread it with happiness. Live your life to the fullest not to waste. To complete this transaction check the magical wishful notebook.
 
 
Sincerely yours:Leader Star-
 
 
Dara's mouth went agape after reading it. She accidentally dropped the letters in disbelief. "Huh?! No no! You're just lying right?" She insisted.
 
 
They all shook their heads. Suho the eldest from the group spoke for them. "We're not lying Dara, its true. Can't you remember the time you've wished us? And look at that necklace of yours that's the symbol that you are the one and we are your ideals. And with that we have to live together since you didn't mention the word 'love' and since we are your ideals we have to learn to love you." He tried to explained it to you.
 
 
"No!!! This can't be happening!!Jeongguk!!!" Dara shouted.
 
 
Worried, Jeongguk on the other hand stumbled down his bed as he heard the loud scream of Dara downstairs he immediately scurried down. "Sis what's wrong?And Woahh cool! Yah noona I dunno that you have this kind of suitors!" Her little brother greeted her with a holler.
 
 
Dara frowned her eyebrow as she heard it. She shot him a glare. "What're talking about?! As far as I know I dont have any suitors.?" She exclaimed.
 
 
Dara took a deep breath and shook her head as a respond. "Woahhh sis! You didn't tell me you had this brave suitors huh?!" Jeongguk chirped. "Hi, I'm Park Jeongguk! The one and only charming lil brother of Dara."He proudly beamed at them.
 
 
"I told you they're not my suitors!" Dara fumed in anger.
 
 
Jeongguk looks confused as he scratched his nape cluelessly. "But who's that mens over there?" He murmured pointing to some people around the house.
 
 
 
They all smiled and introduced themselves afterwards. Dara can't believe it. Jeongguk think of them as her suitors? Ahaha.
 
 
*Seriously??!!* she hissed in her mind.
 
 
"The food is done! Let's eat!" D.O hollered from the kitchen. 
 
 
Hearing the word food they all dashed towards it except Dara who just followed them while stomping her foot.
 
 
They're eyes are twinkling with their mouth agape. Seeing a mouth-watering foods in the table there is  so many varieties that could cater a hundreds of guest in a party.
 
 
"You cook it all?" Jeongguk asked in amazedment.
 
 
D.O proudly nodded. "Ah-uh! So let's dig in!" He offered and they all prayed before they eat the well-delicious food made by D.O. 
 
 
"Woahh! D.O hyung its soooooo delicious!!!" Jeongguk beamed happily.
 
 
"Yeah yeah!!!" The others agreed
 
 
They enjoyed eating it while chatting around. While still our Dara is just preoccuppied with the unexpected happenings that blown up in her mind.
 
 
"Oh so you need a place to stay on?" Jeongguk asked looking at them
 
 
They nodded innocently. "Oh sis! I love this guys! I think I'll let them stay here on the guest room. I needed a friend like them inside the mansion though." He uttered happily.
 
 
"What?!!! You have many friends idiots! What's gotten into you huh?!" Dara muttered.
 
 
Jeongguk blinked. "What's wrong with that. They look so nice and harmless. In fact we needed a guys here in our mansion. They could give a big contributes to help us in any responsibility here in our house too." He said as a matter of fact.
 
 
"No! I wouldn't risk myself with that stupidity of yours just snap it off!" Dara protested.
 
 
Jeongguk shook his head. "Sorry sis but I'm the spoiled brat here so just be used to it. I already texted it to our parents and they proudly accepted it. So no more resisting sis!" He proudly stated.
 
 
"MWO???! Are you kidding me??!!" Dara freak out.
 
 
Jeongguk calmly shook his head and gave her a playful smirked in victory. "I'm not kidding sis! You heard it right. I need it, we need it especially this guys cooking skills! I love his cooking skills!So if you're still not believing it why dont you call umma for that. Go ahead!"  He said pointing to D.O.
 
 
Dara gritted her teeth. "Yah! But I could cook and besides ahjumma is there to cook for us!" She kept on protesting towards them.
 
 
"Yuck! I'd rather eat a commoner's food than eating your awful dishes! And ahjumma is too old she needs some rest sis!" Jeongguk insisted in disgust.
 
 
Dara glared at him and smacked Jeongguk's head. "Argghhh!!!You know what?! You are all insane!!! This is the stupidest decision you had ever made!!!" Dara threw a tantrum and walked out away from them stubbornly.
 
 
Jeongguk yelped in pain and rubbed his head. "Oww! Sadist!"
 
 
They all just gaped at her innocently. "Ugh is she that always mad?" Chanyeol mumbled.
 
 
"Yeah is she?" Kai added.
 
 
Jeongguk nodded. "Yep and its natural. You should be used to it though. She's the badass princess anyway!" He answered.
 
 
*Badass princess,huh? Let's see then.* Sehun thoughy in amused.
 
 
"Woahh badass really? But she's just a short beautiful girl eh? Its like she can't even break a plate"  D.O snickered
 
 
Jeongguk nodded seriously. "But she's short but terrible! You'll never believe of what she can do!" He uttered firmly.
 
 
"Wow! So she really needs to be tame of, huh!" Kai chuckled.
 
 
Baekhyun agreed. "Yeah and that means, more challenges to come! Wahhh that's cool!" He beamed.
 
 
"Is that so... Then that wouldn't work for us though. I think she still has this soft part in her heart anyway we'll just have to look for it" Suho commented.
 
 
Sehun nodded in agreement. "Anyway,Jeongguk if you said its natural to her to be that mad always. It means she never smile nor laugh?" Chanyeol curiously asked.
 
 
Jeongguk sigh. "Yeah, unfortunately even if I'm her lil brother. I haven't seen her smiling or even laughing. She's always in her poker face mode." He answered.
 
 
*Really? Interesting!* Sehun's thought.
 
 
"Ahhh!!! " They chorused.
 
 
"That's rare huh?!" Kai commented.
 
 
"But would you think she'll won against this poker prince here? I think he's the pokier face . I've ever seen in this motherland" D.O uttered pointing his lips towards Sehun's direction. Sehun just gave him a hard look that made him flinched and bit his lips.
 
 
Jeongguk shrugged. "I dunno! We'll have to see it."
 
 
"So if she never smile nor laugh. Okay, Then I'll make her be! I want to see her precious rare smile and I'll make her laugh and happy then!" Chanyeol proudly decided.
 
 
Jeongguk stared at him weirdly. "Well goodluck then. Chanyeol right?" 
 
 
Chanyeol nodded cheerfully. "Yeah you said it right. Anyway why are you giving me such a look like that?" He innocently asked.
 
 
"Hmmm. Just see it for yourself Chanyeol hyung." Jeongguk said sheepishly. *How I wish I could see that too.* he thought longingly.
 
 
Meanwhile, in Dara's room. She kept on punching and kicking her poor pillow in frustration. "You're sooooo gonna get it soon Jeongguk! 'Punch' Arghhhh! 'Punch' I hate you! 'Kick' I hate you! 'Kick' Damn you! 'Punch' Gahhhhh!!! This will gonna be a long stupid year!!!" She muttered angrily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hahah that's is my 6th update hohohohohoho my never ending how was it???

 

 

How could Dara handle her own ideals like this. Well goodluck to her then haha. And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe

 

 

Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)

 

 

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 

 

 

 

LOVE:Kitty~