Movie marathon

Wish upon a Star

Suho is really tired as hell Dara is so evil for asking him to guy get this and that, buy this and that, cook this and that. Do this and that. He's so exhausted from doing all of that. 

Suho slumped his tired body on the floor infront if Dara's bed."Arghh so tired."


"Hey tired already? You said I can just txt you if I need anything I want." Dara smirks evilly 


Suho cough to catct for an air. "Hoo. Yeah yeah but not to do everything you wanted. Its so tiring, you're really are a brute one!" He breathed talk.


Dara shrugged and smirks in victory. "Awww whatta weaklings are you." She snickered.


Suho rolled his eye in annoyanced. "Whatever~" he spat and stood up walking out of her room.  Dara chuckled as she saw him walks like a drunken man.


After class Kevin immediately went home so that she could visit his bestfriend Dara. He didn't even budge to change into a comfy one just to see his bestfriend whereabouts.


As he saw Dara sitting in the bed he can't help but ran into her and hugged her ever so tight. So she can feel how worried he is for her. "Oh my god stony~" he hollered.


"Woah.I.Cant.Breathe!!!" Dara struggled at his unbreatheable and chokeable hug.


Kevin noticed it so he mindlessly yanked his body away from her. "Sorry. God look at yourself. Is it hurt?" He asked 


Dara shook her head."No,Not totally. I'm fine okay. Dont be too exaggerated daffy." She exclaimed. 


Kevin let out a big sigh of relief. "Thank god. I'm friggin worried about you. You know that. I can't even think properly because of you." He muttered. 


Dara smiled. "Thanks Kevin." She thanked him.


"Alright. You need anything then?? I could buy it for you if you want?" Kevin offered.


Dara nodded. "Aww really? Can you buy some icecream?? My favorite!" She chirped.


Kevin chuckled. "Sure sure thing. I'll be back. See yah." He said and walk off. 


By the time he walks off Luhan bursted in and also run into Dara and grabbed her hands. Together with te rest."My god my princessssss. I missss you." He pouted


Dara rolled her eyes. "Geez, can somebody take this guy off of my hands before I knock him down?" She snapped 


Chanyeol then appeared and pulled Luhan off. "Here! Done!" He chirped.


Luhan didn't struggled instead he pouted even more. Kris on the other hand ask her. "So how are you?"


"Feeling better!" Dara said as she shrugged. 


Kris nodded. "Good then." He said


Jungkook butted in. "Sis! Lets do a movie marathon here? Pls?" He asked


Starry nodded. "Yay! Pls Dara? Pretty please?" 


Dara sighed. "Okay then." She nodded.


Jungkook and the rest hi-fived and chirped kn happiness. "Yeahhh!"


"How about we cook for all of us?" D.O suggested Lay nodded. "Gonna help too." He smiled


Baekhyun agreed. "Thats alot more better. Go Chanyeol and I will go look for some CD's. Come on dobi!" He called out. 


Chanyeol do as please. "Sure!" He followed Baekhyun as they walks off.


"So i better clean of myself first, later~" Kris said and walks off to so he could freshen up.


Luhan followed him suit. "Me too. See ya later my princess.mwuahh" he even do a flying kiss. Dara scrunched her nose in disgust


"So Dara, what kind of movies do you prefer?" Xiumin asked out of the blue.


Dara frowned her forehead while thinking. "Nah! Horror movies!" She answered


Sehun smirks and gave Tao a knowing smile."Horror movies huh?" 


Tao suddenly gasped hearing that."What?!! Why that?" He asked nonchalantly


Dara raised a brow. "Why you got a problem with that? Dont tell me you're chickening out?" She grinned


Tao cleared his throat. "Of course not-!" He sheepishly said and walks out.


"Hahahha he's actually scared of horror movies." Chen snickered while laughing.


But Tao still heard him. "I CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR CHEN, SHUT IT OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY STICK!" He warned him from the outside.


Chen laughed. "OWIE STILL LOVE MY LIFE. See yah later then." He grinned.


As time goes by. Kevin and Carly went to Dara's room because she invited them too for the movie marathon today. Even Jin and his lil sister Dhaniella were invited. They were all gathered there with lots of foods made by D.O and Lay. Sehun is the one puttung the CD on the DVD. Dara is on the bed with Carly and Starry while the rest are on the floor sitting comfortably there.


They're watching The Grudge. As the movie starts Tao can't even breath properly because if the tension building up on him as they watch the movie. They're silently watching it while eating the foods when suddenly Tao's loud scream shock the hell out of them. Because he saw the part where sadako comes out of the attic crowling eeriliry while staring at her victim.


"Woahhh she's creepy look at her. I might date her if she's arent as creepy as that!" Kai calmy commented earning a glare from hos hyungs.


"Such a playboy~" Sehun murmured.


"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FCVK THIS STORY IS REALLY ! I ING HATE IT GOD IM OUTTA HERE!!!" Tao grimaced and walks out. Leaving the rest laughing like there is no tomorrow.


"Hahaha he's really a scaredy cat!!" Chen laughed so hard.


Chanyeol laughed too with the rest."Hahhaa I never thought a brave guy like him could be a scaredy cat too."


"Of course Yeol hyung. All of has fears though."Sehun commented.


Full of laughters echoed on Dara's room. "Wow~ thats the best part ever!" Dara hollered.


Jungkook wipe the tears of joy under his eyes. "Thats hilarious if you had seen his face its epic!!! Hahahaha!"


"Yeahhh!"


"Hahahahahahhaahahh!"


"Were actually watchig horror but here are we laughing so hard!" Starry added and laughed again with them.


Luhan giggled. "Let's bring him in a horror booth sometimes hahahah!"


"Yeahh that will be awesome for sure!" Xiumin agreed.


Che nodded. "Then I'll record every bit of it!"


"And then post it in the facebook!hahahah" Kai added.


"Ahahahaah wooohoooooooo!!!"


Tao on the other hand. "Damn those bastards I'm sure they're laughing their butts off already. Stupid horror movies it ! Who ever made that kind of genre geez," he muttered irritately.

 


Here's my update as i promised! ^_^ please enjoy~ and while waiting you can also read my other stories too if you want hehe.


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~