I Want You To Be My Girlfriend.

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                                       Junhyung's P.O.V.

      I figured that today would be the day when I tell Jung-hye my feelings. I just can't wait anymore, just thinking about Jung-hye being abused just gets me so mad! I took out my phone and texted her.

                                                                     To: Jung-hye

                                                Are you busy? If not meet me near the park by your house.

                                                                                    From: Junhyung

                                                         Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      I was just sitting in my room doing homework, when I got a text message from Junhyung. I wonder what he wants to meet me for...

                                                                   To: Junhyung

                                                                Umm... No, I'll see you in a bit then. :)

                                                                                          From: Jung-hye

         I wore my black sweat shirt with a black skirt. I guess I arrived at the park first, because Junhyung was no where in sight. Then I heard music turn on and someone's voice. Rapping to the music, the voice sounded so familiar. The lyrics were so sweet too.

      " More than Better than There is nothing like this. I admit it, you are the prettiest. Yes, There are a alot of popular words because of you. For example (Bbuing Bbuing) like this. When I have such a beauty like you next to me... How am I supposed to sleep in this worry. Like a Doctor you cure me. I stop crying as soon as your hand touches me."

      There was a long pause, then I saw Junhyung coming out with a dozen of red roses, he looked kind of embarassed. "Errrm........ I don't usually do this, but Park Jung-hye.. I like you.. and it's been this way for a long time now.  He was on his knees with a dozen roses.. I thought that was so romantic, until he took out couple rings. Inside of them was engraved Junhyung <3's Jung-hye for life. It just topped it all off.  I answered " Junhyung ~oppa. I like you too..Ever since the first day we met, I knew you were the one." Junhyung looked so surprised and shocked.. Junhyung ~oppa what's wrong? He simply replied "You called me oppa...For the first time...." Then he turned away. Awww! Oppa's blushing! I took out my phone and took a picture, Look how cute you are. Maybe I should send this to the other Beast members. Thats a great Idea. Then Junhyung said "You better not or else..." He gave me one of his suspicious stares. Or else what? He replied in a weird way " I'll catch you and I'll never let go ;)" That's a chance I'm willing to risk, I stuck my tongue out at Junhyung and ran away.. I have to admit Junhyung is a pretty fast runner. He caught me by the waist an hugged me from behind and said "I caught you, and now I'll never let you go." I smiled and said okay okay you win.

      Then Junhyung said something...I'll probably never forget. " I'll protect you from now on, Jung-hye no matter what happens, when I'm around you won't shed a single tear and you won't suffer anymore....I promise." Junhyung whispered it softly into my ear... I smiled and said thank you. Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

                                                           Junhyung's P.O.V.

     I finally confessed to her and she accepted me. Plus Jung-hye called me ~oppa for the first time. She said it in such an adorable voice, that it made me blush. Sure fan girls always call me oppa but this time when Jung-hye said it. She made me feel special :) She's the first girl to actually make me happy inside and out. I finally found the perfect girl that guys would dream for and fight over for and she's my girlfriend. Plus she kissed me <3

                                               Later that day...Mi-Na's P.O.V.

      Youngmin asked me to meet him at the mall today, I wonder what for. I found Youngmin waiting for me by the entrance. We went shopping and window shopping. Then out of no where Youngmin told me to close my eyes and wait for him there. After he returned he said "Mi-na I like you ever since we first met.. Will you be my girlfriend? Then he pulled out a couple necklace. Youngmin... I like you too :) He told me to turn around, as he was clipping the necklace around my neck. Wah! Youngmin...It's beautiful.. I can't wait to tell Hyemi-unni.

                                                         No One's P.O.V.

      Hyemi and Nana were telling each other, about how they were confessed to and did some other gossiping. About Junhyung's couple rings and Youngmin's couple necklace. Meanwhile Junhyung was sleeping with a coke bottle in his hand. Kikwang walked by and noticed the couple ring and totally freaked out. Which woke Junhyung up.

                                               Jung-hye's and Mi-Na's P.O.V

       Wow! Hyemi-unni, that couple ring is so cute especially since he had it engraved. Jung-hye said "Look at you.. you got a couple necklace that had each others intials. Your necklace says "I Love J.Y" While Youngmin has "You P.M"

                                                              Beast Members P.O.V.

      Yong Junhyung! Yah! Since when did you get a couple ring and with who?! yelled Kikwang. What!? Why didn't you tell us? whined Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob. Doojoon calmly said " Well...Spill it. Who is this girl? Do we know her? "aish! I didn't want to tell you guys in the first place because you'll all overreact.. But anyways It Park Jung-hye, and I confessed to her, not to long ago." said Junhyung innocently. Wahh! Our little Jung-hye is growing up. *Sniffles* But why did she choose Junhyung?! whispered Dongwoon. Yah! Dongwoon-ah! Don't think I can't hear you whispering to yourself! What do you mean, why did she choose me!? Yelled Junhyung. I was just joking hyung. Please forgive me...said the innocent maknae Dongwoon.

      Kikwang was surprised to hear that Junhyung and Jung-hye are together...Because he also has a crush on Park Jung-hye.