Mi-Na Falls in love?

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                                             Mi-Na's P.O.V

      While I'm waiting for my all my friends to get ready. I sat there watching t.v. But then I saw hyemi performing live with Junhyung, and Min-young was there also. O.O Woah! I never knew that Hyemi can sing so good, I'm so proud to be her sister.

      Finally we are on our way to the concert. I am super excited, because I get to see youngmin. I find him so cute :)

      When We got there it was so crowded. As we were waiting in line to get inside, a limo drove in and BoyFriend came out. Thats when the crowd got really wild. They were pushing and shoving like no tomorrow. I go pushed out of line and ending up face planting right next to BoyFriend. I slowly got up with the help of a BoyFriend member. He said "Neo Gwaenchanhni? (Are you okay?) I said "Neh Gwenchanagyo" When I looked up, I found out that It was Jo Youngmin. Wahh! He's even cuter in person. When we finally got inside we had front row seats and my friends also had back stage passes. How awesome are they? Well, the concerts starting.

                                                                Youngmin's  P.O.V

      WoW! The fans are getting crazier. But I wonder if that girl is okay, it seemed like her ankle hurted. Wait...why do I care? It's not like I like her or anything...Stop thinking about her...Just get her out of your mind."  Time to go perform.

                                                                  Mi-Na's P.O.V

      The concert was amazing! After the concert, we went to BoyFriends waiting room. Right when I entered, My eyes met with youngmins' eyes. I introduced myself while my frends sat down with the other members. I went up to Youngmin and said Kamsahamnida, for helping me earlier. Youngmin replied "It's fine...Thats how your suppose to treat a girl anyways." We started talking about our interest and such. It seems like we had alot of things in common. After an hour or so we exchanged numbers and said our good-byes. But before I left Youngmin said " If you ever wanna talk just give me a call or text me :)" I nodded and then left.

                                                                 Youngmin's P.O.V

      I can't believe that I got a chance to talk to her. I think she's adorable in a way but she's also interesting. I like that in a girl. Alright..I guess i'll go to sleep now....