Wait....What! Your dating my cousin?!

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                                              Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      The doctor said that I'm going to be discharged on Sunday, but I had to rest well. Also I have to stay inside for a few days, if possible. Wah! Finally, I can get out of this place. Even though I had only been in the hospital for only a day, it gets boring. Doojoon came and visited in the morning with Kikwang, everyone else came later in the afternoon. They all said that they'll come back tomorrow to pick me up.

                                                                                                 ~The next day

      Nana brought me brought me clothes to change in to. After I went to get my medication, Doojoon~oppa said " Oh, Cube entertainment paid for your medical fees." I smiled and said "Really? You guys really didn't have to." Kikwang came out of no where and said "It's okay, we wanted to." We all decided to go get something to eat to celebrate me being discharged from the hospital. We went to a Japanese restaurant near my uncle's house. Kikwang and Doojoon wanted me to sit next to then, so I sat in between those two. After everything that has happened, I think i'm starting to forget about him. But then Hyunseung~oppa said "Hyemi~ah have you contacted Junhyung yet? I bet he's worried about you." Without even noticing it, tears started to form. Doojoon and Kikwang smacked Hyungseung in the head and yelled "Yah! Hyunseung Pabo! Really? You just had to ask that question?!" I wiped my tears away and smiled, then I said "It's okay, Oppa...Junhyung broke up with me remember?" Hyunseung~oppa said "Oh yeah! I remember now. Mianhae Hyemi~ah........" I shook my head and said "It's alright."

      After we got done eating, Nana and I finally went back home...well our uncle's house anyway. When I walked in I saw my uncle there, he looked mad. I said " Annyeonghaseyo uncle." Then I bowed, after that Nana saw and bowed too. All I heard was "Where have you two been?" I heard from your aunt that you yelled at her and went to sleep a boys house. I never expected this from you, especially you Mi-na!" yelled my uncle. I stood up and said "Yes, I did yell at her, but I have a reason. She started to hit Mi-na for no reason! Of course I'm going to have to protect my own sister. On Friday, I don't know if you remember or not, but it was my birthday. So my friends threw me a small party. Then some things happened and I ended up catching a cold, a really bad one too. So I ended up in the hospital, for a day. I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I guess that's your choice uncle." I calmly said. Then my aunt yelled "YAH! Now your learning to tell lies in front of your uncle?!" My uncle raised his hand and was about to slap me, but Nana yelled "It's true! Uncle." I knew where this might end up too, Nana getting slapped also. I couldn't risk that so I yelled "Nana! Stay out of this!" My uncle than slapped me. That was the first time that I had gotten slapped by him. My aunt had the look of satisfaction on her face, and Nana was crying.  I'm sorry Nana, I failed as a Unni to you.

                                                                                Nana's P.O.V.

      When I got home with Hyemi~unni. I saw our uncle there, but he looked mad. He accused  us of leaving the house to sleep with boy. He also said that Unni yelled at our aunt. Hyemi~unni the kind of person she is calmly explained everything and yet our aunt accused her of lying! My uncle was about to slap Hyemi. But I yelled "It's true! Uncle."  But Unni stopped me from saying anymore. Then Unni got slapped. i started to cry and my aunt looked satisfied.

      I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed unni's wrist and showed them her hospital patient bracelet, then yelled " If Jung-hye unni is lying then why does she have a hospital bracelet?!" Then I grabbed her purse and brought out her medications and said " She also got prescribed medication for her cold!" Don't go calling us liers, when you don't have any evidence, while we do! Then I ran up to my room and cried.

      Then a few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. It was Hyemi~unni. I opened the door and she hugged me and started to cry. I said "hyemi...unni.." Then she said " Nana. Unni is sorry. I'm sorry that we have to live like this, I'm sorry that your suffering, I'm sorry that we have to live with these kind of people. I'm sorry for being such a bad Unni. I'll try harder and work harder, so you can live better. Nana your the only family member that I have left. I don't want to loose you." I started to cry too then I shook my head and said "Unni, It's not your fault. You shouldn't be thinking too much. you need to rest well remember? Also remember this, I don't care if we have to live on the streets, I'll always stay with you. Your not a bad sister, your an amazing sister. All my friends say that they would want a sister like you." Hyemi looked at me and said "Really? I love you Nana." :) I smiled and said " I love you too unni, and can you sleep with me for tonight? Like how we use to when Umma and Ahpa were alive?" Hyemi~unni nodded. After Hyemi~unni took her medications, we both talked about the past memories until we fell asleep.

                           "Good-night ~unni. I'll never leave your side ever. Once I grow up, I'll repay you for everything you did and suffered for me. I won't let anyone hurt us anymore." - Nana

                                                                                      Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      I felt like I wasn't fulfilling my job as an ~unni. I always feel this way, whenever I see Nana crying. I ended up sleeping with nana for the night. We brought up so many memories from the past. I'm going to try harder to improve my responsibility as the older sister in the future.

      I heard pounding on the door, I looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning! Who would be awake at this time?! I sat up and walked over to the door. It was our aunt, she said to meet her in the kitchen, bring Nana also. I woke Nana up, then we walked to the Kitchen. Our aunt said "As you know, Today is your cousin's birthday. I am planning a birthday party for her, a big one too. You two are not going to school today, but instead you are going to prepare everything for the party. Oh and wear something nice to the party. I said "Wait! I'll do everything, please don't make Nana miss school, I'm begging you." My aunt replied "suit yourself, that'll mean more work for you." then she gave me a list of things to prepare for the party and a credit card. Gosh! If you wanted to, you could publish a book with that list.

      We went back to Nana's room. I said "Nana go back to sleep, I don't want you falling asleep in class." Then Nana said "No! I want to stay and help unni. You can't possibly do this all by yourself. Plus you just got out of the hospital." I Said "No! Nana go to school. I'll find a way. Just trust me on this. I got to go get started." then I left the room. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair up into a messy bun.

     I started cleaning up the house, then I went shopping and ordered a cake. I got a whole bunch of ingredients for the food. I also got balloons, streamers, I bought her a pair of earrings with my money. A lot of party decorations, I also got plastic plates, spoons, cups, forks etc. By the time I got done shopping, it was 11:30 pm. That left me 3 1/2 hours to get the food ready and decorate the house. For the main courses I made a korean hot pot, Pig Daub with Cleriae and asparagus mousseline, Escargot Mirepoix Soup and salad, and also some crab cakes. For dessert I made Tuile cookies, strawberry cheese cake, and chocolate salon. Also the cake that I had order for Sun-hi. For the beverages I made strawberry smoothies and ice tea. I also bought extra soft drinks and bottled water. I decorated the house in under on hour and it turned out looking like this sort of.

18844364_m0752afp_c.jpg

That meant that I only had a few minutes to get myself ready.

      I ended up wearing this with junhyung's couple ring....I know I know but even though we're not a couple anymore. I just can't forget about him... Then I wore Kikwang's anklet he got me and the bracelet from Doojoon. So this is my outfit for the party. (please ignore the girl and pay attention to her hair)  

  halfupdohairstyle     12934820.jpg        Grey_party_dress.jpg                           

While Nana wore this: (once again ignore the girl and pay attention to her hairstyle)

 

   a61edbce1419da48b08ea0cdb2d148d6 Hairstyles Pictures   Very Cute Asian Long Hairstyles for Teenages Girls    Japan Korea Fashion dress 2009 fashion trends Buy Wholesale Korean Japanese Fashion dresses Best Designs             38B3A541.jpg

                                                                

And...This is what the birthday girl (Sun-hi) wore O.o: (Only pay attention to the hair and make-up lol)

           tumblr_l4toxdnpbt1qa5dcno1_400.jpg                      EL-406DOLL-R-2T.jpg          .jpg

        I couldn't really do anything with my hair since I was already rushed, so I ended up looking the way I looked. After I picked up the cake, I went in my room and fell asleep. I told Nana to wake me up in an hour or thirty minutes. She said "Okay, I will. Get a lot of sleep unni. You need it." I'll do my make up and put on my contacts when I wake up. It doesn't matter if I show up late. It's not like its my birthday party. I slowly fell asleep.

        ~Hyemi's Dream

     I was sitting against a big tree looking up at the stars, when I looked down.. I saw Junhyung~oppa... His head was on my lap and he was sleeping. He looked so cute. Then he woke up and looked at me. When I looked in to his eyes,  he looked like he was hurt and in pain, like a little kid. Then He said "Hyemi~ah..Mianhae.....I don't want to break up with you. I still love you, it's all Sun-hi's fault.." I said 'Wait? who's fault is it?! Oppa!" Then he disappeared.

           ~End of Dream

  I woke up with Nana calling my name. I said "Nana, what's wrong? Did an hour pass already?" Nana calmly said "No..But Beast Oppa's are here, including Junhyung oppa..." I said "Really?!" I got up and was about to do my make up and put in my contacts when the door flew open. It was Min-young and Kyunghee~unni. I said "Oh! Unni! Min-young! How are you guys?" Min-young yelled "Yah! Do you know how worried we were, when you didn't show up at school?! I thought you ended up in the hospital again! Luckily I got a text from Nana saying that your aunt made you stay home and decorate the house and cook the food. By the way, the house looks nice :)" I said "Mianhae! I was to busy to call you guys and tell you. Thank you. I worked really hard on it." Kyunghee said "But you woke up at 3 am just to do this. Your suppose to be resting, I don't want you to end up in the hospital again." I said "Kyunghee unni, I'm completely fine. I just slept for about 30 minutes." I know I lied, I still felt tired and dizzy. But I don't want them to worry, then I said "You guys go to the party first, I'm going to do my make-up and put in my contacts real quick." Kyunghee, Min-young, and Nana said "Okay, Hurry up though." then Kyunghee added "You look really cute today Hyemi" :) I smiled and slipped into my shoes and sat in front of my mirror.

 This is how my make-up and contacts look like.  tumblr_llehq4mvNO1qd3w72o1_500_thumb.jpg

       I was going to leave my room, when the dizziness got stronger, I fell on to the floor. Then the door flew open and I saw Junhyung~oppa. After he saw me, he ran up to me and said "Hyemi~ah! Gwenchana?! Why are you on the floor" He tried to help me up. When I saw him, it reminded me of my dream. After I was standing up, I said "Thanks Junhyung~sshi. Why did you suddenly walk in to my room for?" He said "I was looking for the bathroom." I said "Oh, well its the one next door." He nodded and walked away. It hurts to see him, it makes me think of what happened.

                                                               Junhyung's P.O.V.

      I heard Nana talking to the others earlier, that Hyemi is asleep. I heard everything from her aunt making her miss school just so she can cook and decorate the house for Sun-hi's birthday. The whole place was packed with people. I missed seeing Hyemi so I decided to go see her while she's sleeping. When I opened the door, I saw Hyemi on the floor. I helped her up and asked if anything was wrong. She called me Junhyung~sshi. It felt like a million of knives stabbed my heart.. That was the first time that she ever call me that, and when she did.. It felt as if it was our first time meeting, as if I was just a stranger in her life. She asked why I came in to her room in the first place. I had to come up with a lie. So I said that I was looking for the bathroom. Once she told me where the bathroom was, I walked in to the bathroom and punched the wall. I hate myself for doing this to hyemi. I love her, and I still do. Nothing will change it. Stupid Sun-hi! Making me go out with her. I hate my life!

      Too tell you the truth, Hyemi looked really cute. She looked like an innocent angel, who's fallen from heaven. I also wanted to just hug her and tell her everything. That I'm sorry, and I that  missed her so much. I miss the feeling that I use to get whenever I'm around her, I miss her kisses and her touch. Dammit Junhyung! >) _ (<

                                                           Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      After pulling myself together, I finally decided to go downstairs. I fixed my hair and fixed my dress, and slowly walked down. The place was packed! and I mean packed! But when I reached the bottom stairs, It felt like everyone was watching me. Talk about awkward... I walked pass everyone and found Beast, Youngmin and other guys, There was one that looked like Youngmin too. O.o Except he had brown hair. Anyways Nana, Min-young, and Kyunghee~unni by the living room talking. I slowly walked up behind them and yelled "Yah! Did you guys miss me?" They all turned around. Yoseob came and hugged me then he said "Yah! Pabo! You know everyone was worried sick about you? We missed you at school." I smiled and said " Mianhae. I was to busy to call you." Dongwoon said "Wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyemi! You look so pretty today, it's so cute." He hugged me.  Hyunseung said "That's true. You look way better than the birthday girl" He said it kind of secretly. Kikwang and Doojoon just kept staring at me. I went up to them and said "Earth to guys!!!!!!! Are you there?" Then Kikwang hugged me and said "I'm so glad that your okay :) Next time don't scare me, I mean us like that again do you here me? Anyways you look cute." I looked at him and said "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." >.< Then Doojoon came and said "Yah! It's a good thing your safe Hyemi~ah. Are you okay? Do you feel tired? Do you have a cold?" I smiled and said "Nope! I'm completely full of energy." Once again another lie..." Then I turned to Youngmin and said "Who are these people?" He smiled, then the one that looked like him said "Annyeong :) My name is Jo Kwangmin :) I am Youngmin's twin." I smiled and said "Oh, Hello. You can just call me Hyemi noona" Then another one who look like a cute little boy said "Can I call you Noona too? I'm the maknae of the group No Minwoo, nice too meet you." I smiled and said Nice you too" The other guys who are calling me Noona is Hyunseong and Jeongmin. The only one out of them that I have to call him oppa is Donghyun. After all the introduction, we started to hang around each other. Then out of no where Sun-hi said "Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to my party. My boyfriend would like to sing a song for me." I was so confused and so was beast, boyfriend, Kyunghee~unni, Min-young, and Nana. Then Sun-hi said "Yong Junhyung." Right then I felt my heart drop. I saw Junhyung go up in front of the crowd and started to rap. I looked at him and he kept looking at me. I finally broke the gaze, and hugged Kyunghee~unni. Why? Of all people! He had to date my cousin?

      But to make it worse Sun-hi said "Thank you ~oppa ;). Now my lovely cousin would like to perform for us." I looked at my group, they looked worried. But Kyunghee~unni said  "Go Hyemi~ah. Show them, that your okay and that everything is fine. That no one can bring you down." Everyone in the group nodded with a smile.I connected my Ipod and played Heart to Heart by 4minute. The music started to play. I heard Beast members excluding Junhyung~sshi, shouting and cheering me on, along with everyone else from the group. I sang from the heart.

Heart to heart
Heart to heart
You’re weird these days, I think you’ve changed
You’re saying things that you’ve never said before
In front of me, tell me while looking into my eyes
(You) Truthfully

Insincere look, wearisome expression
Different behavior and speech from before
Don’t change the topic coolly, just tell me
(You) Open up

I’m not hoping for a lot of things
I just want you to be uhow you used to be
Look into my eyes
Please look at me now
Think of me, oh

Let’s have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Be more like a man, tell me (more)
Don’t be stuffy, don’t pretend like you care for me
You and I still, stay together
Don’t change the topic, don’t make me mad
Heart to heart now
You and I, heart to heart to heart

The serenades you used to perform frequently back then
How many times have you expressed that you loved me lately?
If you don’t like me anymore, then say it
Or say that you need time
Open up and you and I, heart to heart

How can you change so much?
Everything as you please
Do I have to adjust everything for you?
Don’t kid yourself, don’t be delusioned
Stop it
(You) Everything as you please

I’m not hoping for a lot of things
I just want how you used to be
Look into my eyes
Please look at me now
Think of me, oh

Let’s have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Be more like a man, tell me (more)
Don’t be stuffy, don’t pretend like you care for me
You and I still, stay together
let’s have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Look right into my eyes and tell me (more)
Don’t change the topic, don’t make me mad
Heart to heart now
You and I, heart to heart to heart

You say you’re sorry so easily
Those words that I’m so sick of
You always only try to finish things
Why are you like that? Why do you always say the same things?

Like this, you and I together
While gazing into each other’s eyes, like this
Heart to heart
I am still thinking of you
Tell me

Let’s have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Be more like a man, tell me (more)
Don’t be stuffy, don’t pretend like you care for me
You and I still, stay together
Let’s have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Look right into my eyes and tell me (more)
Don’t change the topic, don’t make me mad
Heart to heart now
You and I, heart to heart to heart 

After I finished, everyone clapped. Sun-hi looked embarassed. I bet she never knew that I could sing. *keke* I went back to the group and everyone said "Wah!!!! Hyemi! I never knew that you could sing. I slowly nodded. Kikwang came and gave me a hug then he said "We're proud of you hyemi. You showed everyone that your strong and nothing can bring you down." I smiled and said "Thanks" But to tell you the truth, I was in pain alot of pain in my heart.

 

      It was time to eat so I brought out the Main dishes and let everyone enjoy the food. I went in to my room. I wasn't hungry. I was to sad to eat. I sat on the floor of my bedroom and listened to music. Quietly, then the door opened and Doojoon walked in. He shut the door, and sat next to me. He said "You know you got to eat something right?" I nodded and said "I'm not hungry yet." Then Doojoon hugged me and said "Hyemi~ah, it's okay if your hurt. You can't bottle it up inside. You need to know that I'm here and everyone else is. Just think of your break up as a part of you growing up and maturing." I smiled and said "Thank you Doojoon~oppa..." He smiled and said "Let's go eat okay?." I nodded then Doojoon leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. O.O Woah... Once I got down there, Yoseob yelled "Hyemi~ah! The food is so yummy! I could just hire you as my personal chef." Everyone started laughing. Then Dongwoon ate all his food and said "Hyemi~ah! I want more!" Then I said "yah! Save it for the dessert."

 

      After everyone finished their food, I went and got the dessert. Hyunseung said "Wah! I never knew that you can cook so well. It looks like its been professionally done. I smiled and said "Thanks!" I kept getting compliments on my cooking. I could tell that Sun-hi was getting jealous. Then I brought out the strawberry smoothies.

      Finally it was time to blow the cake and open presents. Junhyung was always by Sun-hi's side. Then that's when it happened. She opened the gift from Junhyung and it was a pair of earrings. She hugged Junhyung and then kissed him. Then I felt tears go down my cheeks. I wiped them away and slowly walked out of the house. Then I heard beast excluding Junhyung, Kyunghee, Nana, Min-young, and Boyfriend call my name. I didn't want to turn around. I ran to the park and hid under this tunnel thingy. I sat there crying, then I heard Kikwang call my name. I looked to the left and saw Kikwang. He told me to come out. I slowly came out and saw everyone (our group) standing there worried. I went and hugged Kyunghee~unni. Then I started to cry.

                                                            Nana's P.O.V.

     I can't believe that Junhyung broke up with Unni, just to be with Sun-hi! What is wrong with him? It makes no sense. Then when we were opening presents, Sun-hi kissed Junhyung. I saw unni walk out of the house, so I told our group and we followed her. She went to the park. When I saw Unni crying like that it made me so mad.  Whoever makes my sister cry, is going to pay.

                                                           Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      After crying for  a while,  I stopped hugging Kyunghee ~unni and wiped my tears away. I said "Kyunghee~unni.. Can Nana and I stay with you for the night?" Kyunghee~unni nodded and said "let go to my place then." I nodded, then while we were walking, I stared to get that dizzy feeling again. Suddenly the pain increased too. When I was about to fall, Kikwang caught me in time then he said "Hyemi~ah! Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital." Nana and Min-young came up to me and said "Hyemi! are you okay?" I slowly nodded and slowly said "Don't take me to the hospital. I just need to rest that all." Kyunghee said "But. Your condition might worsen." I said "No buts unni, just let me sleep for a while." Doojoon came over and set his jacket on me. I said "Thank you." Then I slowly fell asleep.

 "Whoever makes my girl cry will pay, I will make you pay for what you did. Hyemi~ah, Don't worry. Oppa is here and he is going to make sure you won't cry any more." - Kikwang

"Hyemi~ah, when I told you that I'll always be there for you, I was serious. I'm going to protect you at any risk. I would risk my life for you. All I want is to let you be happy." - Doojoon"

"Noona, Please don't cry. Don't you know that I'm worried about you? I don't know why I'm feeling this way. But it's the first time, I think I like you. It hurts to see you like this. Please cheer up. :(" -Hyunseong

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I am really really really really sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It just to many things are happening, My cousin just came back from serving in Afghanistan. Plus everyone is really happy. So I'll try to find more time to update.  haha. Once again I'm really really really sincerely sorry. Oh btw, whenever I get new comments it gives me more energy to right *keke* But Please continue to read my story. Oh and Subscribe and Comment. Please. once again I am really sorry.  Sincerely , the really sorry author.

   ~Woah! What is this? Someone else is crushing on Hyemi. *keke* So cute.