Let's go on a group trip!

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                                Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Yesterday's concert was amazing. I called Min-young and asked her if she wanted to go to Lotte World with Nana and I. She agreed right away. I told her that we'll meet at the super market down the street from my house. I called Junhyung, when he picked up, I was kind of speechless. But then I said "Umm...Are you busy today?" Junhyung said "nope, we get the day off today, why?"  Well I was wondering if you and Yoseob wanted to go to Lotte World with Min-young, Me, and My sister Nana. Then I heard junhyung yell "yes we'll go!" Alright then we'll meet at the super market down the street from me. I also told Nana that she could invite Youngmin if she wanted to.

                                                           Junhyung's P.O.V

     Did Jung-hye just as me out on a date? Anyways Yah! Yoseobie let's go to Lotte World with Jung-hye, Min-young, and Jung-hye's little sister Mi-na (Nana).Then all of a sudden Kikwang, Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung said "Did we hear Jung-hye and Lotte World?! We Wanna go and you can't say no!" I said Fine suit yourselves but doojoon your driving the car *kekeke* Yoseobie let's go. I can't wait to see Jung-hye >.< We headed out from our dorms and drove to the super market. Right when we arrived , I saw a girl and Jo Youngmin from Boyfriend standing there also. Yoseob, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang all jumped out of the car, when they saw Jung-hye and Min-young.

                                                          Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Woah! I didn't expect the whole Beast members to come.. Oh Well..The more people there are the fun there will be. Once everyone met up, I introduced my little sister to everyone and her friend Jo Youngmin. Dongwoon thought my sister was adorable. Then I introduced my cousin Sun-hi....My aunt forced me to bring her along. Plus she was already up on Junhyung. Here's how the seating arrangment went. Doojoon driving next to him was Dongwoon. The front seat was Hyunseung, Yoseob, Min-young, Youngmin, and Nana. In the back seats was Kikwang, Me, Junhyung,and Sun-hi. You could tell that Sun-hi was trying her best to up to Junhyung. While we were on the way, Sun-hi fell asleep on Junhyung's shoulder, I saw him push her head towards the window, then he smiled at me. A few minutes later he was already asleep, leaning his head on my shoulder. I Fell asleep next to him, and Kikwang leaned against my other shoulder.

      By the time I woke up, We have already arrived at Lotte World. Youngmin and Nana walked off with each other. While Min-young took off somewhere with Yoseob. Sun-hi basically dragged Junhyung away. Kikwang ended up being my partner for the rides. Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung went as a group. Kikwang won me a huge teddy bear, it was so cute. But then Junhyung came, threw the bear at Kikwang, and dragged me on to the Ferris Wheel.

      You didn't have to be that mean..... "Me, being me? Your the one who walked off with Kikwang." said Junhyung. Well you walked off with Sun-hi first! "It's not like I wanted to anyways...Look i'm sorry okay." Whispered Junhyung. I smiled, then we heard a big crackle. Oh gosh, the ferris wheel broke down! I started to spazz, but then Junhyung calmed me down by saying everythings going to be alright, since i'm by your side.

      You know..your the first guy that I could acutally trust? I thought that I could trust my uncle but he betrayed us. "What do you mean?" asked Junhyung...When I was only 10 and my sister was 7, our parents' had died in a car accident. When our uncle took us in he said that once we live with him everything would be better, and that I wouldn't suffer any pain. But ever since Nana and I moved in, he was never home, but away on business trips. My aunt and Sun-hi would treat my sister and I like slaves.. I didn't want Nana to suffer, so I bought her dance lessons, so that she stays away from home as much as possible. So I would be the only one getting abused for no reason than cuffed on to the porch... By then I started to cry, this was my first time ever crying infront of anyone...I hate that my parents died..It isn't fair that Nana and I have to suffer... Junhyung just sat there listening, and comforting me. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulders.

                                                       Junhyung's P.O.V

      Sun-hi was so annoying, I couldn't even spend any time with Jung-hye. While we were walking around, I saw Kikwang giving Jung-hye a giant teddy bear and she looked so happy that I got jealous.. So I went and took her on to the Ferris wheel.

     All of a sudden, the ferris wheel broke down and now we're stuck up here. While we were stuck, Jung-hye told me everything from her past. Jung-hye looked like she was in so much pain, that I felt like I wanted to protect her. The ferris wheel finally worked again, I didn't want to wake her up, so I carried her to the car. Jung-hye and I got the back seat all to ourselves. While the others sitted up front. I sat there watching Jung-hye fall asleep as she was laying on my lap. Then I saw a tear roll down from her eyes. Don't worry.. I promise you Park Jung-hye that when I'm around that you won't drop a single tear for anyone.