Second Round Begins :D

~I Need You And Only You

 

                                                No One’s P.O.V.
 
    Hyemi, Boyfriend members, Beast members, Nana, Min-young , and Kyunghee all rushed into the mini van and drove off to the school.
 
    Once they had arrived, DuJun told Hyemi to go change into her performing outfit. Hyemi grabbed the out fit and went to change in to the outfit.
 
 
                                                             Hyemi’s P.O.V.
 
      I walked into the bathroom, but all the stalls were taken…Oh gosh, where am I suppose to change? I waited for a few minutes to see if anyone would come out.. But no one did… I went to check the other bathrooms around the school, but all of them were filled…. What is with people?! Needing to go to the bathroom all at once?! -_-
 
       I started to spas… Omg.. Where am I gonna change? All the classrooms are locked… I ran over to the auditorium to find Kyunghee~unni…But I suddenly ran in to someone.. I bowed and said “Mianhae..” The person then replied “Hyemi? Why are you in such a rush?” I looked up and noticed that it was Junhyung. I frowned and said “All of the bathrooms are taken. How am I suppose to change?!” Junhyung smiled and said “come here, I think I know a place where you can change.” He took my hand and lead me to the janitor’s closet.. The same one that he pulled me into last time.. Junhyung said “You can change in here. I’ll stand by the door to make sure no one comes in.” I smiled and said “Thank you oppa J.” I got in and quickly changed in to my outfit…I was about to slip into my heels when I heard Sun-hi’s voice.. “Junhyung~oppa! Why are you standing near this closet? Never mind. You don’t have to answer that.. Anyways…Someone told me that you were holding hands with Hyemi? Why would you do that you idiot! Your dating me! ME!  AHN SUN-HI! Not Park Jung-hye! Unless you forgot about our deal? Do you really want me to hurt those two?…” said Sun-hi…Wait what?! Sun-hi is threatening Junhyung~oppa?…Then I heard Junhyung reply “No…I wasn’t hold Hyemi’s hand…it was a little girl who lost her parents…Please don’t hurt Hyemi and Nana..alright? I’m sorry…” Sun-hi said “You better be sorry..anyways…I got to go~ Love you <3” 
 
        I slowly opened the door…Junhyung stood there….I saw pain in his eyes…Before I could say anything. Junhyung said “oh your done?… Well good-luck on your performance..” He started to walk away.. I grabbed his hand and said “Oppa! Wait.. Was that all true?” He didn’t look at me but he said “what do you mean?” I frowned and said “Yah~ Don’t play dumb with me…Why are you dating Sun-hi for? She’s not the right girl for you…” Junhyung pulled his hand away and said “You don’t need to know! Okay..” Then he walked away… why…why are you hiding this away from me?…..it makes no sense at all…Don’t risk your love life just for me….babo… I’ll get you out of this situation soon…alright oppa?
 
Hyemi's Outfit.
 
 Y_large
                                              Junhyung’s P.O.V.
 
     I was waiting by the entrance of our auditorium, hoping that I would see Hyemi.. So far no luck at all. Suddenly someone bumped in to me.. She bowed and said “Mianhae..” It was Hyemi… She looked tired and worried about something… I furrowed my eyebrow and said “Hyemi? Why are you in such a rush?”  She looked up and said “All of the bathrooms are taken. How am I suppose to change?!” Aigoo.. She’s worrying to much.. She doesn’t need to rush.. I smiled and said “come here, I think I know a place where you can change.” I took her hand and lead her to the janitor’s closet. Her hands were still as soft as ever… I miss holding her hand… I said “You can change in here. I’ll stand by the door to make sure no one comes in.” She smiled and said “Thank you oppa ”   
 
      A few minutes after Hyemi went in to change, I saw Sun-hi walking towards me….. Damn.. Just my luck.. She came up to and said “Junhyung~oppa! Why are you standing near this closet? Never mind. You don’t have to answer that.. Anyways…Someone told me that you were holding hands with Hyemi? Why would you do that you idiot! Your dating me! ME!  AHN SUN-HI! Not Park Jung-hye! Unless you forgot about our deal? Do you really want me to hurt those two?…” aish… Don’t bring this situation up here…not now… I don’t want Hyemi to worry… I frowned and said “No…I wasn’t hold Hyemi’s hand…it was a little girl who lost her parents…Please don’t hurt Hyemi and Nana..alright? I’m sorry…” Then Sun-hi smiled and said“You better be sorry..anyways…I got to go~ Love you <3” 
Did Hyemi hear all of that?….The door opened slowly and Hyemi walked out.. She looked so cute…. I said “oh your done?… Well good-luck on your performance..” I walked away.. Suddenly I felt Hyemi grab my hand and say “Oppa! Wait.. Was that all true?” I didn’t want to look at her..not like this..so I said “what do you mean?” She frowned and said “Yah~ Don’t play dumb with me…Why are you dating Sun-hi for? She’s not the right girl for you…” I pulled my hand away and said “You don’t need to know! Okay..” and I walked away… Hyemi.. I’m sorry… But I don’t want you to worry.. especially since your gonna perform soon..
 
                                                    No One’s P.O.V.
 
       After the incident with Junhyung and Sun-hi, Hyemi couldn’t help but worry about Junhyung… Hyemi sat outside for a while to gather up all of her thoughts. While Hyemi was outside… Everyone was worrying about Hyemi….They didn’t know where she was.. and the Second round begins in about 5 minutes……
       After awhile of searching….everyone decided to start the second round…. 
 
                                                    The M.C’s P.O.V.
 
        Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Do you know why you’re here on this beautiful evening? Of course you do! You’re here to see these young talented students perform :D Anyways to start of the second round today….We’re going to have the amazing group perform for us… Their going to perform one song to start it off…and another song to end the night. Anyways… Please give a round of applause to BEAST! 
 
 
 
                                                    Hyemi’s P.O.V.
 
     I needed some time to gather all my thoughts, so I went outside to get some fresh air.. I mean I still have time right?. What am I suppose to do.. I don’t want Junhyung~oppa to suffer just because of me..
 
    Suddenly I heard loud cheering coming from the auditorium…Wait! Is it time to start?! Ugh! I ran towards the entrance of  the auditorium…when I saw DuJun~oppa playing the piano…then I heard this soft voice…it was Junhyung…. He looked really sincere… Beast was performing.. I smiled.. I haven’t heard them perform in a long time.. They were good..
  I almost cried…listening to Junhyung’s powerful rap.. Now I’m realizing how much I miss him..I need to fight for him.. I need to take him away from Sun-hi. 
 
    Their performance was almost over.. I made my way back stage.. Nana ran up to me and hugged me…I smiled and said “what’s wrong? Haha..” Nana looked up at me and said “I thought something bad happened to you..” I shook my head and said “I was outside..I needed some fresh air..” Nana nodded and said “okay..as long as you were safe.”  I smiled.. I looked towards the stage and saw Beast walking off. I ran up to them and said “wahh! You guys were amazing. I’m so proud :3” Yoseob and Dongwoon smiled and hugged me. DuJun chuckled and said “You finally appeared?” Kikwang smiled and said “where were you?” Hyunseung smirked and said “Did I look cool on stage?” I hugged Yoseob and Dongwoon and then said “I was outside..I needed some fresh air.. And Yes Hyunseung~oppa.. You looked really cool :D.” I looked around the find Junhyung~oppa..But I saw Sun-hi hugging him and such…..I rolled my eyes.
 
    The M.C.’s started to announce the first performer.. 
Here’s the order of the performance:
1st: Lee Mikyung
2nd: Kim Minho
3rd: Choi Jinhyuk  
4th: Hwang Yuri
5th : Shin Mirae
6th: Hyo Younghwa
7th: Ahn Sun-hi
8th: Park Jung-hye
     I’m always last to perform but oh well.. Every one performed. They were really good… This is a tough competition. But up next was Sun-hi. What really caught my attention was her outfit. It was really sparkly! I wonder what she’s gonna perform..
 
                                                The M.C.’s P.O.V.
 
     Wow.. All of the performances was really mind blowing… but to add on to this.. We have two more performers left..Let’s see if they can leave a deep impression on the judges.. Anyways up next is Ahn Sun-hi. She’s going to be performing Won’t meet you originally sung by Kan Mi Youn. Give a around of applause for our next contestant..
OH WOW! Her outfit is really sparkly.. It makes her stand out… Let’s see if her performance will stand out also.
 
Sun-hi's Outfit, Hair, and makeup
Tumblr_lyukv5v0ss1r7zhoxo1_1280_largeGyaru___brb_eating_grapes_by_hehalana-d3azshx_large
 
                                             Sun-hi’s P.O.V.
 
    Geez! What is with this MC? He talks way to much! I am getting so impatient! Finally the stupid MC announced me! I walked passed Hyemi and went on stage.. I’m way better than her.. Time to make her jealous of my amazing talent. 
The music played… and I performed.. I thought I did pretty well actually.. Better than the other losers..
 
 
    After I finished performing… I was panting a little.. But I saw all the judges stand up and clapping for me.. Except one… it was HyunA. Damn..Do she really hate me or something..UgH! She’s so stupid…
 
   Jihyun smiled at me and said “I love your outfit.. It so sparkly^^ Good Job hun.” Then Gayoon said “Your vocals seemed to improve a bit from your last performance.. Good job.” Yes! Everythings all positive… Yup.. That’s how I roll..Jiyoon smiled and said “You improved.. Good Job.” HyunA smirked and said “So what you improved? Good job.. But you didn’t seem to amaze me yet..it seemed like you had a hard time dancing in heels… Work on it…” Sohyun smiled “You were great^^ Just clean up your dance a little bit okay? :D” I nodded and left the stage.
 
     What is wrong with that HyunA chick! Does she not see talent when its right in front of her? Whatever…
I walked over and said “Hyemi~ah..Break a leg out there^^ Literally just die already…”
 
                                                                        M.C.’s P.O.V.
 
    Wow…now wasn’t that a performance.. I wonder if we can be even more mind blown…She’s going to be performing Heaven by Ailee..Let’s give it up for the last contestant… Park Jung-hye! WOOO!
 
Hyemi’s P.O.V.
 
   It seemed like the judges really liked Sun-hi’s performance… Once she got off stage she came up to me and said “Hyemi~ah..Break a leg out there^^ Literally just die already…” I smirked and said “I’ll die once you die…”
 
     The MC announced my name and I headed towards the stage.. Once I was on the center of the stage, I saw the judges in the way back.. And Nana, Boyfriend members, Beast members including Junhyung :3, and Kyunghee standing in the front row.. I smiled as soon as my eyes met Junhyung’s eyes. I feel confident that I will do well.. I nodded for them to cue the music.. And I just lost my mind… Everything became dark.. And it felt like it was just me singing.. I smiled and started to flow with the music..
As soon as I opened my eyes…I made direct eye contact with Junhyung~oppa..I don’t know why but I felt tears fall down my cheeks… The song ended…and I wiped my tears away slowly.. I looked up and saw all the judges standing up for me.. Was this a good thing?
 
     Jihyun smiled and said “wah~ That was such a heart warming performance… I absolutely loved it……don’t cry >< I’m gonna cry too…” I smiled a little and wiped the rest of the tears away.. Gayoon smiled and said “You hit the high notes really well..I loved how you got into the song and cried. You almost made me cry too.” Jiyoon sniffled and said “I have only one thing to say.. Beautiful….” HyunA smiled and said “I have to admit.. Your performance was amazing.. It really touched my heart.. The dance also fitted the song perfectly..” Sohyun wiped away her tears and said “that was amazing..” I bowed and said “Thank you.” I walked off stage. I’m proud of myself hehe.. 
 
   I was going to go find everyone, when I suddenly tripped over someone’s leg.. I almost fell when someone caught me.. I thought it was going to be Dujun~oppa or Kikwang~oppa.. But I looked up and saw that it was Junhyung~oppa. I smiled and said “Thank you~oppa.” He smiled back and said “Anything for you <3” Sun-hi got mad and pulled me away from Junhyung. Then she yelled “YAH! Get your hands off of my boyfriend!” She raised her hand and was about to slap me when someone yelled “Yah! What do you think your doing?” It was Nana.. Sun-hi smirked and said “what are you gonna do about it? I could just slap you instead.” Nana smirked and said “Go ahead! I would like to see you try!” Sun-hi let go of me and was about to slap Nana.. When suddenly another person calmly said “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” Sun-hi smirked and said “and what are you gonna do about it? Unless you want a slap too!” Youngmin smirked and said “Slap me if you want.. But after you slap me I would like you to meet my manager.. Now…unless you don’t want to get into trouble.. I suggest you step away from Nana and leave..” Sun-hi stomped her feet and said “Junhyung~oppa! Help Me!” Junhyung frowned and said “let’s just go..your causing trouble…”
 
     Once Junhyung and Sun-hi left.. Everyone crowded around me.. Kwangmin and Youngmin said “Noona! Your performance was amazing! I bet Ailee~noona would be very proudJ” I smiled and said “thank you.” Kyunghee hugged me and said “You made me cry T~T.” Suddenly Yoseob and Dongwoon said “Yea! You made us cry too..” I laughed and said “Aigoo..It wasn’t that sad was it?” Kikwang smirked and said “it was very sad…especially since you cried on stage..” DuJun nodded and said “Yea… You’re a true performer once you had cried on stage.” I smiled and said “haha, but I don’t feel like a true performer.”
A few minutes passed and it was time to announce the people that had made it to the next round. Jihyun grabbed the Microphone and said “I loved how this contestant didn’t try to stand out, but kept everything original.. Please give around of applause for Lee Mikyung. She has made it to the next round.” I smiled and said “Congrats Mikyung :3” Gayoon grabbed the microphone and said “This contestant has a very unique voice and style.. I loved it. Congratulations to Hyo Younghwa for making it to the next round.” I smiled and congratulated him. Jiyoon grabbed the microphone and said “This contestant always has room for improvement. Please give it up for Ahn Sun-hi.” Sun-hi jumped up and was screaming and everything…wow…calm down…I congratulated her, but all she did was smirk. Next HyunA grabbed the microphone and said “This contestant made nearly everyone in the audience burst in to tears because of her sincere yet powerful performance. Please give it up for Park Jung-hye. Congratulations for making it to the next round :D” I bowed and said “thank you.”
 
    Sohyun grabbed the microphone and said “Wow. I’m still amazed by this contestants performance.. I think I’m in love with his voice. Keke~ Please give it up for the last person who made it to the next round.. Choi JinHyuk!.” I smiled and congratulated him.  Minho, Yuri, and Mirae slowly walked off stage.. I felt sorry for them.. They had amazing talent yet…they didn’t pass on to the next round. 
 
    The M.C announced that there was a surprise… Gayoon and Jihyun walked over with a big box. Jiyoon said “Alright, for the next round we’re gonna be having a special stage. We had gathered a bunch of idols and put their names on a piece of paper..along with a song. You are going to have a chance to pick out a paper from the box to see who your going to be performing with.. You may perform with one other person or two people.. Depends on your luck.” Sohyun smiled and said “But before we have the contestants draw anythings.. Let’s have the Beast oppas perform Despite holding on..”
 
 
     I smiled and clapped for them..  The music began to play and it was soft and yet comforting.. It looked like Junhyung~oppa was going to start..I was waiting for him to start off with a rap..But he ended up singing! Junhyung~oppa can sing? His voice was so soothing… When I looked up at him, he was staring back at me…But what I couldn’t forget was the lyrics that he was singing… “Let’s break up” It was very hard to say.. But now we’re no longer together, I’m sorry…” He looked hurt…I felt a tear roll down my cheek.. The song was meaningful. After the performance was over.. Beast walked over and gave us each a hug.. But when Junhyung hugged me, he whispered in my ear… “I’m sorry, but I miss you..” I was surprised…..
 
    Jihyun said “alright, let’s give a another round of applause for Beast.” Gayoon smiled and said “Now Let’s choose everyone’s faith now. Keke~” Jiyoon smiled and said “Mikyung, please go up and draw out a paper..and tell us what it is.” Mikyung slowly walked up to the box and picked out a piece of paper.. Then she said “Nagging-by IU Duet with Seulong.” Jiyoon smiled and said “wahh~ I love that song :3 After this we will give you a schedule of when you can practice with Seulong~oppa.” Mikyung nodded and stepped off to the side. HyunA smiled and said “Next up, Jung-hye~ah can you please go pick out a piece of paper and read us what you got?” I nodded and walked up to the box to grab a piece of paper.. I read in to the microphone… A Bitter Day..duet with HyunA and Junhyung.. I’m fine performing with HyunA..but will I be able to control my feelings for Junhyung?” HyunA smiled and said “well then I guess I’m going to be working with you for the next week. Also with Junhyung~oppa. Let’s work hard together?” I smiled and said “yes, let’s work hard.” I stepped back, Sun-hi looked mad.. Anyways.. Here the list of duets:
 
1. Sun-hi is going to be singing What I would do If I had a lover with Yoseob.. 
2. I’m gonna be dueting with HyunA and Junhyung.
3.  Mikyung- nagging feat Seulong
4. Jinhyuk- Love letter to you with IU
5. Younghwa- I need a girl duet with G-Dragon.
 
  We’re all excited to meet the people we’re dueting with.. But I feel sorry for Yoseob~oppa..Keke~
We all went out to celebrate for my success.. Then I went home and fell asleep.. I’m so tired.. Plus tomorrow is my first meeting with HyunA~unni and Junhyung..
 

Author's Note: Long Chapter? I think so :3 hehe Enjoy. There's more to come.

Anyways Comment and Subscribe please...

haha ~peace