Happy Birthday Jung-hye

~I Need You And Only You

                                              Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Wah! It's finally my birthday. I got up early and curled my hair for school. My school day was the best. Junhyung was back to normal, but things were still a little weird. After school was over, I walked home to get myself ready for the party. I re-curled my hair, wore the dress that Junhyung~oppa got me and wore the floating heart necklace. Nana and I walked to the Beast dorm with Youngmin. But for some odd reason, I had gotten a bad feeling ever since this morning, but I ended up ignoring it.

      When we walked in to the dorm, it was decorated with streamers and banners. Junhyung hugged me as soon as he saw me. When I looked in to his eyes, I saw a scared and painful side of him. that I have never seen before. I wonder what's wrong. A few minutes after I arrived, Kyunghee~unni appeared. She looked so cute. We had a girls' gossip session, which included me, Unni, Nana, and Min-young. Then I said "Umm...Unni, What's wrong with Junhyung~oppa? He seemed very sad for some reason." Kyunghee said "I don't know..I'll ask him later on." I nodded.

      An hour had passed and it was time to blow the cake. It had strawberry-filling. Yummy! Then Junhyung asked if he could talk to me alone. I just nodded and followed him to the balcony. Then Junhyung said "Hyemi.. I think we should break up." My smile faded away and I asked "Why? Your joking right? Oppa! Tell me your joking.." He then replied " No, I'm not. I'm actually breaking up with you. Let's just say I got bored of you and Your no fun. Plus I like someone else.. Actually I'm dating someone else. She's way better than you." I started to cry, and softly said "There's no way you would leave me. Everything your saying is a lie." then I ran out of the balcony and and out of the dorm. I heard Junhyung call out my name. But I didn't want to hear him talk anymore.

      I wasn't watching where I was running and so I ran in to Doojoon. I didn't bother to look up, I just said "Mianhae" and ran out of the dorm. I kept running and running. Somehow I ended up at my parents grave. I sat there crying..."Eomma..Appa..I miss you guys so much. I want you two to be here with Nana and I. I don't know how much I could take anymore.." I guess I ended up falling asleep there.

                                                            Junhyung's P.O.V.

      I tried to give hyemi the most perfect day at school. After she blows her cake out, then I'll break up with her.

      I asked if I could talk to her alone...I told her that I got bored of her and that I'm dating someone better than her. She denied everything and ran out..I'm really sorry Hyemi. I just hope that you could forget about me and everything that had to do with me. I walked in to my room and locked the door. I actually love you a lot...Hyemi.

      An hour later the whole dorm was quiet. Kikwang was pounding on my door, I wasn't in the mood to answer. I don't want to talk to anyone as of right now. I texted Sun-hi, it said.

                                                         To Sun-hi,

                          I did as you wanted. I broke up with Hyemi. Are you satisfied now? I told her that I was dating someone else. So I hope that you'll  keep your promise.

                                                                             From Junhyung.

                                                                              Sun-hi's P.O.V.

      I was waiting to get a text from Junhyung. I want to see Jung-hye's face when she runs home crying. An hour later, Junhyung sent me a text. *kekeke* Nice, instead of me hurting her, Junhyung is..without realizing it. While Jung-hye is lifeless and sad; I'm happy and full of life because I'm dating her EX-boyfriend.

      I waited in the living room, so that I can rub it in her useless face. But she never came home. She probably died somewhere. That's good of her, makes my life much easier.

                                                           Doojoon's P.O.V.

      "We should all separate and check everywhere. Yoseob you go with Min-young; Nana go with Youngmin; Hyunseung go with Dongwoon; Kikwang go with Kyunghee; and I guess I'll go alone. If anyone finds her than call everyone else so we could meet up there." I said. Everyone nodded and left.

      I went near the mall. Come on Hyemi~ah show yourself. Everyone is worried about you. About ten minutes had passed, then I got a phone call from Nana. She said that she had found Hyemi at her parents grave, she fell asleep there. Once I hung the phone up, I ran to the cemetary. When I got there I slowly walked up to her, she was crying in her sleep, then she whispered "Junhyung~opaa..Please don't break up with me. Don't date anyone else.." *Dammit Junhyung! You made her cry again. Wait. Didn't Hyemi say something about a break up?! On her Birthday?!* I went closer to her and carried her bridal style. When I walked out of the cemetary entrance, they all looked worried. I told them what I heard, Kikwang seemed mad. Anyway's Hyemi was burning up, I think she caught a cold. Kyunghee said that she'll watch over Hyemi, so Hyemi and Nana could stay at her place. We all agreed and started walking to Kyunghee's place.

                                                            Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      It felt like I was moving, as if someone was carrying me. I looked up and saw that it was Doojoon. It feels like I can only talk to Doojoon about my problems. I hugged him and started crying. Then I said "Doojoon~oppa...Junhyung. He..He broke up with me. He said that he got bored of me and that he likes someone else. Plus he said he's going out with someone else. He's lying right?" I started to cry even more. Then I heard Nana say "Unni, are you sure he said that?" I nodded and told Doojoon to put me down. Kyunghee~unni came up and hugged me, while saying 'hyemi, I'll talk to Junhyung for you okay. Don't cry anymore." I shook my head and said "It's no use. Junhyung~oppa won't change his mind. He really left me. Oppa actually fell in love with someone else. On My birthday too." I started to cry, then I felt dizzy.

                                                            Kyunghee's P.O.V.

      Poor Hyemi, she was so depressed that she went to her parents grave, and only wearing a dress?! Doojoon was carrying her bridal style, then she woke up and started crying. She told us everything. Aish! What is wrong with Junhyung~oppa? It doesn't really seem like he would do this, this was the first time that he was ever serious about a girl.

      I hugged Hyemi and told her that I'll talk to oppa for her. She shook her head and said "It's no use, since Junhyung already likes another girl. Actually, dating another girl." Why would oppa do this? Especially on Hyemi's birthday? I tried to comfort her, but it made her cry even more; Then she fainted. "Yah! Hyemi~ah! Kwaenchana?! Wake up!" Nana ran up to Hyemi and yelled "Unni! Unni! Are you okay? Wake up! Don't leave me like eomma and appa!" She was crying by then. Doojoon came and carried her bridal style again, then he said "We need to get her to the hospital now!"

      While we were waiting outside of the emergency room. Yoseob and Youngmin are trying to comfort Min-young and Nana who were crying. Kikwang and Doojoon are whispering something to each other. Dongwoon and Hyunseung are spazzing out and I'm about to go crazy! I think I should call oppa.

      The first time I called he didn't pick up, finally when I called again he picked up. He said "Hello? Kyunghee? Anything wrong? Why are you calling at this late?" He sounded normal, like nothing changed in his life. I finally yelled "Yah!! Oppa! Why did you break up with Hyemi?" He replied "I don't like her anymore, if you only called to talk about this, then I'm going to hang up." No way.. This isn't my oppa. This is some jerk, that I don't know. I said " I don't know who this is, but I know that this isn't my oppa. Before you hang up let me tell you this. Hyemi was crying all night outside at her parents grave. Just because of you!; And you know what? She's on the hospital now, because her fever is high! Are you satisfied now? Just go live with your so called new girl!" then I hung up.

      The doctor came out and said that Hyemi's fever is really high. She has to stay in the hospital for one or two days to see if her temperature returns back to normal or goes down. Dammit! I have such an idiotic brother! Two hours had passed already and Hyemi still hasn't woken up yet. Everyone doesn't want to go home. Come on Hyemi~ah.. Wake up already. Don't you know that everyone's worried sick about you?

                                                            Jung-hye's P.O.V.

      When I woke up, I still felt a little dizzy. I looked around the room and noticed that I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw Nana and Min-young sleeping on the couch. Yoseob, Hyungseung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Kikwang was sleeping next to the couch on the floor. Then I saw Kyunghee~unni sleeping next to the bed on a chair. I tried sitting up, without waking Unni up. But I obviously failed and woke her up anyway. She looked at me and yelled "Hyemi~ah! Your finally awake! We were so worried about you. Are you okay? Are you feeling better?" Before I could answer, Nana and everyone else woke up. Nana ran up to me and hugged me then she started to cry. She said "Unni <3, I thought that you were going to leave me like eomma and appa. You scared me, I thought that I was going to like in that house alone." I wiped her tears away and said "I'm not going to die that easily, because I won't leave you alone in that house.. I promise." then I hugged her. I asked Kyunghee~unni how long have I been asleep? She said for about twelve hours. I smiled and said "Unni, is it okay if Nana stays with you until I get out of the hospital?" She said "Yup, it's fine with me. Just rest well." I nodded and said "Everyone must be tired and hungry. You guys go shower and eat. I don't want to be a burden to you guys, and I won't take no as an answer. Plus I'll be okay alone." They said "Okay, We'll come visit you again later."

      After they left, it got a little boring, but I can't be selfish and keep them here without showering and eating. I the t. v and watched a drama that was on, I think it was called "Your Beautiful." Then I heard a know on the door, I wonder if someone forgot there stuff. But then I heard a familiar voice say "Hyemi~ah...are you awake?" It was Junhyung~oppa! I layed down and pretended to sleep. I heard the door slowly open, then I he sat down next to me. After a while, I felt him grab my hand and he said "Hyemi~ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for things to end up like this. I'm sorry." I felt a teardrop fall on to my hand. A few minutes later he got up, kissed me on the forehead and left. I went under the blankets and started to cry.

      If he was sorry, then he wouldn't of done this to me in the first place.. It just makes no sense to me at all...