Mystery Guy Unveiled?

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                      Jung-Hye's P.O.V

      When I got home the lights were off and then I felt something hit me in the back of my head. I woke up tied to a chair, and infront of me was my aunt. She said "Well, well... I heard that you and your little friend slapped Sun-hi? Then she slapped me... I knew that I shouldn't show any emotions or else she will enjoy it, so I didn't say a word. I sat there enduring the pain of my aunt abusing me for at least an hour. Then she cuffed me to the porch again. After she left, I sat there and cried. I hate that my parents died because of that stupid car accident. I hate that I have to live through this and not by myself but with my little sister! I just hate it! I cried and cried and cried. I never cried infront of anyone and no one has ever seen me cry. I didn't want to sleep yet, so I decided to sing a song. I sang to 2NE1-It hurts (english version.) Then I just sat there and looked up at the stars and slowly fell asleep.

                                                     Junhyung's P.O.V

      I went on my usual walk, when I heard someone singing, I slowly walked towards the voice and soon I found out that it was her. I watched her slowly fall asleep and then I saw it. She was cuffed to the porch again. Now she has a lot more bruises and even cuts. I went to a nearby drug store and bought a first aid kit. I got out the ointment and slowly rubbed it onto her bruises and cuts. Then I placed bandages on her cuts. After cleaning everything up, I took off my jacket and placed it on her and walked away..

      I'm kind of thirsty, I think i'm going to go buy me a case of Coca cola.. *kekeke* <3 Then I'm going to go take a nap :).

                                                                         Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Woah! I think I just found out the person whose been giving me his jacket. He was pretty cute. <3 I can't believe he was kind enough to help someone he doesn't even know. Thank you for helping me. I'll never forget about your kindness.

       In the morning, Nana did her usual thing and uncuffed me.

                                                         Mi-Na's P.O.V

      When I went to uncuff hyemi, she looked unusual. She had bandages and her bruises were fading away. That's when she told me everything. Wow, I want to meet someone like him :)

      Anyways I can't wait for tomorrow's concert. Well of to school... :P

                                                    No One's P.O.V

     Jung-hye's school day was just as boring as ever. While Junhyung was practicing for the big concert tomorrow.