Was it fate that brought us together?

~I Need You And Only You

                                                                     Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Today is the day that I go to the concert of the so called "Beast" group. I got ready and wore a blue off the shoulder shirt with a blue tank top and my gray skinny jeans with my blue converse.

      Nana had already left to her friends house. It was almost time to leave and so I took a random jacket out of my closet, and slowly crept out the house.

      I got over to Min-young's house and waited for her to get done dressing up. At about 7:00 pm. We took off to the concert. I don't know why she was so hyper. On the way there, she talked about who she liked the most. His name was Yang Yoseob. She said that he's cute and his voice is amazing and more of her nonsense. Once we got there it was packed. Min-young got front row seats to the concert.. Yipee, haha But that's when it happened. Beast walked on to the stage and that guy was up there too! The one that helped me and gave me his jacket(s). What should I do?  Jung-hye! Just act normal. He probably wouldn't notice you... Then it happened our eyes met and it felt like the whole world around us just frozed.

                                               Junhyung's P.O.V

      I thought that this would of been like any other concert, but this one was different. She was there... The one that's been cuffed to the porch most of the time. I felt incourage to do my best since she would be here watching me perform. But then our eye's met and all I could hear is my heart beat.

                                               Jung-hye's P.O.V

      Finally the music started to play and it broke the gaze we had on each other.... Their music wasn't that bad..It was pretty good. Especially when he raps. Then it was time for the members to go out and pick a lucky fan to go on stage with them. Min-young was really spazzing. She wanted to be picked so bad.. Actually everyone there was.. Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung picked their fans already. Yoseob walked past the first row and past our row..That was when Min-young lost hope.. So she sat down and looked down at her feet. But then a hand reached over and grabbed hers. It was Yoseob, she looked at me and smiled. Wow it feel's like I have two younger sisters instead of one. I was too busy watching Min-young, so when I turned around he was right by me, sticking out his hand. I slowly reached out and he grabbed onto it and smirked. All the fans that were picked were asked to introduce themselves. Finally it was my turn.. I took the mic and said "Annyeong, nae ileum-eun Jung-hye iwanida." (Hello, My name is Jung-hye.)

     We all had 10 minutes to come up with an act to perform with the member that picked you. I was in a room all alone with him.. It was pretty awkward. I could tell he was nervous too. But then he said "Annyeong, Nae ileum-eun Junhyung iwanida. I just said hello....and umm can I tell you something? Junhyung slowly nodded. Well, I  want to thank you for helping me and giving me the jackets includind this one.. I pointed at the one I was holding.. You could have it back if you want.. Junhyung shook his head and said "No,consider it all as a present from me..But how did you know it was me?" I laughed and said When you were putting ointment on the cuts...it stung a bit.. I pretended that I was sleeping. :p We started talking and we exchanged numbers. Then I looked at the time....We only had four minutes left! I yelled what should we do? We don't have much time to practice.. Junhyung said "We'll sing... Do you know the song change by hyuna?" I nodded yea I know the song and the dance.." We didn't practice at all, then junhyung told me to go change and get my make up done.. by the time I was done it was time to perform..I'm so nervous. Junhyung said that everything is going to be okay . So I stood there and just sang like it was only me and him there alone. We ended up doing pretty good. After the concert, Junhyung invited Min-young and me to their dressing room. Min-young and I waited for them to return. Min-young did a couple dance with Yoseob it was really cute. Then the door opened and the beast members walked in. Min-young and I stood up and introduced ourselves.  Then we sat there and just talked to each other. Kikwang asked me what school I went to and where are my parents.. I just said Oh...I go to Leila Arts High School..and umm my parents died in a car accident when I was only ten and my sister was seven.. Yoseob said "aww that's sad.." Kikwang said "Oh...I'm sorry.." I just replied it's okay. Before Min-young and I left we exchange numbers with the other members.

      That night I got a call from Junhyung. I answered and said Hello, then I heard junhyung say "hi, are you still awake?"   Umm Yea, i'm still awake so what's up?  Junhyung said "Nothing really, just thinking." Thinking about me? Junhyung said "Haha your so funny" I know. We just kept talking, until morning. Wow I can't believe I pulled off an all nighter.

                                                      Junhyung's P.O.V

      I finally got to talk to her in person today. She's even cuter, when she's awake. We even got to perform together. Wow! Her voice is amazing. Even her name is cute Park Jung-hye <3 I got to talk to her all night, but now i'm so tired. I think i'm starting to like jung-hye even more... Well I guess I'll go take a nap.