Preparations!

~I Need You And Only You


                                                                                Hyemi's P.O.V

    My song that I'm going to be performing for this round, isn't revolved around dancing, but the main thing was vocals. Everything had to be perfect....Well close to perfect anyways. But I guess I have to keep positive. Hyemi~ah! Hwaiting!

                                                       The Next Day~ Second Round Preparations!

                                                                               Hyemi's P.O.V

    The Second Round begins at 7pm. I woke up at 7am to get ready. I got dressed in to comfortable clothing, and headed out to the practice room to warm up my vocals. I looked over at the clock and nearly flipped out. I was dancing and singing for almost 5 hours?! It was 1:00 pm, which leaves me 6 hours to get my hair and make up done. Plus choose my outfit for tonight?! Aish! I'm screwed!
    I quickly ran over to Kyunghee~unnie's home to get my make up done. Hopefully Min-young and everyone else is there.. So Min-young can quickly do my hair.
    Once I arrived at Kyunghee's house,  I noticed that everyone was there. Kyunghee~unni said "yah! Your sweating all over the place...wae?" I frowned and said "It's 1:00! I still need my hair and make-up done...Plus I need to choose my outfit. How can I get this all done in under 6 hours?!" Min-young smiled and said "Yah! Calm your nuts down -_-. I can fix your hair up in under 20 minutes." Kikwang chuckled and said "Plus I already have your outfit chosen out." DuJun smiled and said "I got your mic ready^^." I smiled and said "Thank you :) What will I do without you guys here to help me ><" Kyunghee~unni smiled and said "now shall we get started?" We all finished in under 4 hours. Kikwang and Dujun~oppa said that I shouldn't change into my outfit until we arrive at the auditorium.


                                                                                Beast's P.O.V.


    We got a text from Kyungee saying that we should all meet at her house, to help Hyemi get ready. "DuJun! Let's go! I want to go see Hyemi ><" said Kikwang. "We'll go soon, we have to wait for Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Yoseob to get ready too." said DuJun. "Yah! HURRY UP! LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!" yelled Kikwang. "WE'RE already done! Geez, calm down!" yelled Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Dujun.
    After an hour of waiting at Kyungee's house, Hyemi finally arrived. She looked really tired and sweaty.


                                                                               Nana's P.O.V.

    I slept over at Kyungee~unni's house with Min-young. We decided to have a little sleepover to talk about things :3 But it wasn't fun because Hyemi~unni wasn't there..She was to busy practicing.. Aigoo...My unni needs to rest soon ><.
    Unni came over to Kyunghee~unnie's house looking all sweaty and tired... hehe.. Unni was spazzing for no reason >< But after she calmed down, Min-young~unni started doing Hyemi's hair, while Kyunghee~unni started on Hyemi's make-up.
    After Hyemi~unni was finished with doing her hair and make-up, she ended up looking really really pretty. Once we checked the time, we noticed that it was time for us to head over to the auditorium.

Hyemi's Hair and Make-up :3

 Asian-girl-bow-ulzzang-favim.com-257238_large

 


Authors Note: Hey There Reader's If your still there -_- There's no point in apologizing...so i'll just shut up and update a whole crap load of chapters..well I'll try to anyways....